Dangerous

You Are My Sanity

       Kyungsoo twisted his hands together in front of his apartment door, his heart drumming against his ear. How would his father react now? It was almost 11pm, and here he was after ditching school without a wallet and way past the time he should've arrived home. Jongin noticed his actions and gave an ecouraging pat on Kyungsoo's head. Kyungsoo flushed for the billionth time at the contact, and looked up at Jongin with his large eyes, begging for help.

       "You'll be fine. Don't worry. And here." Jongin brought out a pen and scribbled a phone number onto Kyungsoo's arm. "You can always call me if you need help. I'll come running like there's no tommorow." He winked and pushed Kyungsoo inside the house.

       Kyungsoo held his breath while taking off his shoes. He noticed all the extra dress shoes in the house, but didn't think much of it. He saw that the living room lights were on, meaning that his dad was home. Darn. Kyungsoo nervously walked inside, hands beginning to tremble as he heard his father's gruff voice. Was he talking to someone? He creeped into the living room, to find his father, homeroom teacher, and a teenager with glasses sitting. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, unable to comprehend the unexpected situation. 

       "Ahh- speak of the devil! Here he is!" His father looked at up him, for once, shaved, clean, and without an angry frown, but looking forced. There was a little twitch in his brow that didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo. His homeroom teacher, Mr. Wu, motioned for him to come and sit next to his father. Receiving no objection from the said man, Kyungsoo gulped audibly and sat down. 

       "So Kyungsoo. How is school?" Mr. Wu looked into his eyes as he asked. Kyungsoo frowned a little, and just stared at the unknown teen, eyes demanding an explanation. Understanding the visual language, Mr. Wu clicked his tongue and pointed at the boy.

       "This is Luhan, a counseler at our school. Na Eun told me you were getting bullied so...I thought a counseler might help while we try to restrain the students." Counseler?!

      "Hi, as he said, I'm Luhan. Pleased to meet you Do Kyungsoo. You seem like a cute boy." He smiled, and Kyungsoo could tell that the smile was sincere. He liked this counseler already.

       "Excuse me but I thought you were a teenager..." Kyungsoo blushed and brought his head down, apologetic and in shame. He heard a loud laughter coming from Luhan and Mr. Wu, so Kyungsoo looked up. 

      "You really are adorable! Don't worry love, it happens all the time. And there's no shame in looking young really I actually take quite a lot of pride in it." Luhan winked and Kyungsoo's heart pounded. He had the same effect on him as Jongin. Dangerous. 

     "Ahem. So. I'm supposed to approve of this counseling and whatnot. I approve. Now, please leave, Kyungsoo and I have things to do." Kyungsoo watched his father get up and wave them away with his hand. "Lead them to the door, Kyungsoo." As ordered to do so, Kyungsoo led them out, and bowed when they reached the front of his door. As he turned around to go back inside, a soft hand shot out and grabbed Kyungsoo by the wrist, surprising him.

      "Kyungsoo, feel free to call me when you need to. I'll always answer your call and come if you need help." Luhan smiled, the warmth radiating to Kyungsoo and neatly wrote a phone number onto Kyungsoo's palm. Luhan gently rubbed Kyungsoo's fingers, causing Kyungsoo to flush deeply and pull away. As if he was surprised by his own action, Luhan had a blush creeping up his cheek as well, creating an awkward atmosphere. 

     "I actually already have someone I could call...." Kyungsoo said, looking down. Luhan raised both brows as the blush became more prominent.

      "Oh uhh...I'll be going now, then!" Luhan turned back and ran to Mr. Wu. Kyungsoo watched him run, and somehow Kyungsoo wished, just a little bit, that he wasn't leaving. 

      "Counseler huh...." Kyungsoo mumbled as he felt the palm with Luhan's number. He just stood there and recalled the memory of his heart beating faster due to Luhan's wink. Dangerous, Kyungsoo thought. Really dangerous.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Short chapter >u< I'M SLEEPY D: *criesdiesandfaints*