Into Your World

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Into Your World (ft. Baekhyun)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It didn't take long for the beams of sweat to roll down from your hot pink cheeks. The teacher had given you a punishment for something you didn't do, she knew that fact quite well herself but decided to listen to her teacher's pet. That was how you're here; cleaning up the gym equipment from the open field.

Many might say the gym equipment is easy to put back but for someone who barely exercises is an impossible mission. If putting everything back wasn't enough, the burning sun will definitely satisfy you by shining right above you. Oh, what good luck you have.

"Stupid class that doesn't bother playing in one area and retrieving their balls after kicking it out the school yard," you cursed to yourself while climbing over the wall that borders the school grounds. With the wrong step, you fell onto the ground on the other side of the wall. "How I love my life," you said sarcastically.

You were about to get up from the ground but something caught your eyes. In front of you was a path leading to a water fountain with marbled angels shooting threads of water. There were little well-trimmed trees on the sides of the path. Ignoring the pain growing on your back from the fall, you got up and adored the scenery.

"I never knew the school had a garden like this." You decided to tour around before retrieving the ball that rolled a foot in front of you.

"Of course you didn't," a voice came from behind said.

Snapping your head back towards the source of the sound, you found yourself standing in front of a nicely figured male with a face that reminded you of a lost puppy. His eyes were on yours. He was dressed in white. A feather from nowhere fell an inch away from his pair of white converse.

"Who are you?" You wondered.
"My name is Baekhy- just call me Baek. What's yours?" he replied in an angelic voice.
"Secret," you smiled. As a kid you were told to not talk with strangers, even if you did, you shouldn't give out your name easily. Your lips parted to ask another question, "Where are you from?”
“Secret,” He replied back same as you did and the two of you laughed genuinely.


Baek’s jokes lifted the sprite in your soul up to heaven. Not exactly sure what made you talk to him but he had this aura around him that made you want to be around him. Time flew fast as the conversation continues.

"Oh, I still have to put away the gym equipment," you remembered.
"Gym equipment?" Baek questioned.
"Yea, I'll catch you later." You stood up from your seat beside him on the grass. You turned your heels and was about to leave when Baek shouted, "wait!"

Baek stood up in front of you with his face a few inches away from yours. Baek starts chanting in a foreign language while taking your hand in his. All you did was stood there while staring at him wondering what the hell was going on.

Right before you were about to speak, glowing circles forms around you and Baek. Baek lands his lips softly on top of yours. Those soft lips which whispered, "My name is Baekhyun. Just call out my name three times and I'll appear in front of you," were the last thing you remembered before you out.


"Are you okay?" You heard a voice ask and gentle pats on the shoulder could be felt.
"Hm? Where am I?" You sat up from the bed trying to get a look of where you are.
"The nurse's office," the school nurse said," you fainted on the other side of the school walls probably from the sun and the fall. Get some rest now and I'll call your mom."
"Where's Baekhyun?" You asked trying to find him in the room.
"Baekhyun? There isn't a Baekhyun here."
"Hm? What? But I was talking to him a while ago"
"You must have dreamed." The nurse smiles before leaving you in the little space surrounded by walls of curtains.

"I'm pretty sure it was real." You said to yourself.

'Just call out my name three times and I'll appear in front of you'

"Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun," you said quietly and nothing happened.

"Maybe it was a dream after all." You shut your eyes about to go get some rest.

"What is a dream?," Baekhyun's voice questioned.

You shot your eyes open almost immediately and saw Baekhyun wearing white again but this time, he is different.

Baekhyun had a pair of pure white wings grown from his back. You couldn't help but to only look at those wings. Baekhyun saw your gaze and explained, "I'm an angel, and now your angel that'll always be there when you need me.”