Hoping For More

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Hoping For More (ft. Chanyeol)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There is so much sand in my sandals." I groaned as I gradually stepped onto the burning sand and out of the salty ocean water.
 

A trip to the beach was always fun despite the sand being in my shoes. An idea sparked in my head. A second later, I was back into the knee high water. As soon as I took my sandals off, the feeling of the sand leaving my feet gave me a sense of relief. The feeling of sand sticking onto me is just awful. Still in the later, I slowly slip my sandals back on one foot while balancing on the other.
 

Everything was going fine.
 

Well, until the splash I made gained all my friend’s attention.  A roar of laughter and by a few questioning looks which asked, “what the hell did you do?” followed.
 

Getting back on my two feet, my clothing drenched in water, I said, "I lost my balance okay?"
With that, everyone turn back to what they were doing. I quickly put on my sandals and headed for land.

"Hahahaa. You’re all wet." Chanyeol laughed. He was the loudest of everyone.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
 

I can’t be the only one who is wet right? I thought.
 

"Chanyeol, do you want a hug?" I walked towards him with open arms thinking that he'll run away because he won’t want to get wet.
 

He didn't.
 

Chanyeol ran into my arms and embraced me with a, "YESS."
 

Blushing, I didn't know what to do. My face was planted in his chest. His arms were around my shoulders. I swear I could hear fast heartbeats too. It took me a moment to realize the situation. I quickly wrapped my arms around Chanyeol’s tall body making sure the water seeped into his clothes.
 

"You'll regret it," I laughed, still clinging onto Chanyeol

"Why would I?", he asked.

"Because now you're wet too."

"Getting a hug from you is worth anything." I didn’t see Chanyeol's sheepish smile and pinked cheeks.  

"What?"

"Ilikeyou."

"What?"

"You're stupid." Chanyeol parted from the hug and flicked my forehead.

“That wasn’t a smart move!” I shouted before I chased him.

 

The rest of the day was spent with much fun. Chanyeol and I bonded closer as friends. Even though Chanyeol was hoping for more.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

LOL this is a little to what happened to me this Sunday but yeaa xD hoped you guys liked it! Deal with the fact of Chanyeol being friend-zoned LOL