Truth or Dare

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Truth or Dare (ft. Luhan and Sehun)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Truth or Dare was always fun with your group of friends of 9 boys and girls. Dares were always unexpected and random yet everyone still did it. Truths were always revealing another side of a person. Not long ago, the game was played again. Today was the day after a few days of mental preparations to do the dares.

Although your dared didn't need much preparation because all you had to do was to hug your English teacher, Mr. Wu. Others like Sehun's and Luhan's needed the time. Sehun who revealed he had his first crush stupidly picked dare. He should've had seen it coming from this group of friends he has. He was dared to kiss his first love. Luhan on the other hand who was as stupid as Sehun revealed that he indeed have a crush on someone for a few months now, as an result, you dared him to confess to who ever the lucky person might be. It wasn't that harsh of a dare because he did say he had thoughts on confessing soon too.

"Now for the final highlighted dares of the day," one of your friends announced, "Luhan and Sehun's!! Which one of you is going to go first?"
"I'll go first," Luhan volunteered.
"Don't you need to find out where she is first?" Sehun pointed out. "Unless... She is one of the girls here."
Luhan's face flushed into a shade of pink. No more explanation was needed. The males' lips twitched up into a smirk and the females avoided glances because of the possibility of being one of them.
"Oh, quit that guys." Luhan exclaimed.
Luhan unexpectedly turned to you and held your hands in his. His and your face now in a dark shade of red with all your friends watching.
"Thanks for daring me so I have the courage to come up to you," Luhan tried to be as brave and not awkward as possible. "My current crush is you. I'll also take the time to ask you out right now."
Giving Luhan a unsure look you glance at your friends who were watching. "Go for it Luhan!" they encouraged. "I like you. Although you might think of me only as a friend. I always hope that it would advance for something more. I tried to be there when you're happy. I tried to be there when you're sad. I'll continue to be there whether you need me or not, I'll be by your side. I hope you accept my feelings." Your heart pounded against your ribcage. Air escaped your lungs and you just stood there.

The females of the group and a few students who were passing by stopped to watch and waited for your reply. Among the females, a few of them squealed because that was the sweetest things they had ever heard. The males grinned because they are proud of their friend.
You gave Luhan a small nod only noticeable to him. Luhan was about to pull you in for a hug when Sehun's voice interrupted the romantic moment.
"Before your soon to be girlfriend replies, let me finish my dare so I'm not going to be called a third wheel in your relationship."
Sehun walked up towards the two of you and stopped before your eyes. Your heart was about to explode. 'First, Luhan confessed to you now Sehun is too? What day is it today.... Two of the cutest and hottest guys in school... telling you their feelings for you... Is Sehun going to kiss me?' You asked yourself. You were too distracted with your thoughts to notice that Sehun had turned towards Luhan.

Leaning his head for Luhan's lips, Sehun stole Luhan's first kiss. When you realized what happened you felt disappointment and just stared at Sehun.
Sehun's lips formed into a smirk, "Luhan, you're my first love. I'm not gay or anything but when I first saw you, I thought you were a girl and you'll make a pretty damn perfect girlfriend. That thought was thrown out the window when you introduced yourself as a guy."

Everyone seemed to be traumatized, Luhan and Sehun kissed. Luhan couldn't believe it himself and just watched Sehun who was acting as it was nothing.

With a swift movement, Sehun turned to you and stole your first kiss like he did to Luhan. The kiss lasted a little longer than Luhan's. Your eyes were widen in shock and you had to say that you long for those soft lips when he parted. "You are the first girl to make me go crazy for but you seem to have a crush back then on someone else so I didn't say anything."