Please Grow Up Soon

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Please Grow Up Soon (ft. Kris)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can I come in?" You knocked on the opened door of your English teacher's office.
"Come in," Mr. Wu said without giving a glance up at you, "do you need my help?"
"Yes," you replied.
"What don't you get?" Mr. Wu asked.
"I didn't come to find Mr. Wu today," you told him in a matter-of-fact tone, "I came to find Kris. My neighbor."
Kris stopped and look at you to let out a soft chuckle, "what do my immature neighbor want? Another ride back home? I have to stay a little late today, just to let you know so either stay here and mess up my office like always or sit there quietly like you have never done before."
You puffed your cheeks. Getting a ride was ONE of the reasons you cane for, "close, I also need something from you."
"You know where the food is, help yourself."
"I'm not hungry."
"Do you need to borrow money?? I thought your parents always give you enough allowance."
"I have plenty of money. It's something that has to do with me and my friends." You hinted.
Kris' eyes widen at his sudden thought, "you didn't say that you have a boyfriend when you don't and promised your friends that you'll let them meet him. Since you don't have one, here you are asking me to be your pretend boyfriend. Then again, nice taste, I am pretty hot. I have to admit."
"Damn, the dramas on TV got you good. Coming up with things that will never happen in real life."

It's quite impressive how you're speaking informally to him, who was obviously older. The truth is, your English teacher, is in fact, your neighbor who you always had liked to bother. The two of you are childhood friends. It just happened that he wanted to be a teacher and got hired at your school (which is basically his school too but he graduated so it's yours now muhahahaha).

"Spill it then." Kris gave up.
"I'll be hugging you afterschool tomorrow because of a dare," you told him as you sat on the sofa in this office.
Kris gave no response. His expression was unreadable and there was a very, very unnoticeable light shade of pink on his cheeks.
"That's a stupid dare," Kris commented, "and why are you telling me?"
"Because, you should have all your students out so they won't think we are dating or anything." You shrugged and laid on the sofa to take a little nap. The little "I wouldn't mind" from Kris didn't reach your ears.

Tomorrow came with a blank of the eye. You were in Kris, oh wait, Mr. Wu's office with your friends watching through the window of the office door.
"Mr. Wu, can I have a hug?" You requested.

The request came out not as natural as you wanted to be. You used to hug Kris whenever you felt like it. The truth is, no one knows that Mr. Wu -- Kris, you preferred to call him -- isn't just your English teacher.

"Sure," Mr. Wu smiled as your friends giggled from outside.

Mr. Wu, Kris, opened his arms for a embrace. As if you were made for him, you fitted his tall self perfectly as Kris' arms wraps around your petite body. Treasuring the moment, you breathed in Kris' scent recalling memories of your childhood when he piggybacked you home from school.
"I haven't realize how long it had been since I got to hold you. You grew but you're still the same you," Kris laughed quietly only for you to hear, "short and small."
Playfully, you smiled and slapped his back. "I'm younger and I'm a girl so I should be small for my future husband to protect. You're still the same you too. The scent on you is still the same as back then. The one that I crushed on when I was little until you became a teacher." Memories floated back and the words slipped out of your lips.
Realizing what you just said, you wanted to bury yourself at the exact moment. How could you let that slip. He wasn't supposed to know.
"I felt the same and still do." Kris said so soft and gentle. Your eyes widen as the words processed in your brain.
At that exact moment, you felt a soft kiss planted on your cheeks.
"Graduate soon," Kris said parting from the hug.