Back For You

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Back For You (ft. Chanyeol)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chanyeol was an outcast in elementary. From his big ears to those large spectacles. His only friend? You. Carrying a conversation with him was enjoyable. Chanyeol is a kind, sweet and funny guy behind his looks. Months after your conversations, he moved away. A few promises were made. Letters exchanged and time went on. Soon the letters decreased to nothing and memories with Chanyeol faded away.

It has been years since you graduated elementary. The course were getting harder. Sometimes, time at home studying isn't enough.

It was Lunch time, you decided to finish up your math. Your friend who sat beside you talked about campus gossips which you weren't interested in. Today? Well, today is all about the new transfer student. Everyone had been talking about him since the start of the day.
"Did you see that new transfer student?" Your best friend asked.
Inattentively, you nod your head like always. When the question soaked in, you shook your head.
"He was so handsome. I hear he got fangirls following him around already. Also a few confessions." Your friend continued and you nodded, uninterested.
"I heard that he is looking for someone here. He said he is looking for his friend whom he met in elementary."
"Ahh... I see." You nodded again and continued to solve the equation. Oh math, hatred for the subject can't be explained with just hate.
"Are you stuck on that equation? " A deep husky voice sounded from behind. The voice was very foreign yet familiar.
With a turn of your head, you looked at the handsome guy standing from behind towering over you.
Your friend squealed at the sight. You gave her a questioning look. Your friend understood your look, "He is the new transfer student name -"
"Park Chanyeol." The new transfer finished." I came back handsome as I promised. Now will you keep your promise?"
The name rang in your ears. Park Chanyeol, the boy who only had you as a friend? The outcast? The same Chanyeol you knew back in elementary? He is here like an alien trying to pretend someone they're not. You dug your memories, you remember nothing about a promise.
"What promise?" You asked.
You took at glance at your friend you who grinned. She decided to give you two some space and left. The transfer student took her empty seat a second later.
"You don't remember?"
You shook your head.
The new transfer's lips twitched up into a smile and words left his mouth, "well, here's a summary what it's about."
Seconds later your cheeks were pecked by the transfer student named Chanyeol.
"You promised that you'll fall in love with me." Chanyeol smiled, "I came back to clam your heart."