A Summer's Day

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

A Summer's Day (ft. Luhan)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On a hot summer day, what's a better way to spend it than going to the beach with a bunch of friends and have a BBQ.

"Can you walk any slower?" Luhan call out to you who was struggling to keep up with your other friends.

"Yes. I can." You laughed and started walking even more slowly. Taking your time to feel the sand engulf your feet as you made your way to your other friends who were already setting up a BBQ.

"You're unbelievable," Luhan shook his head. He made his way to you and before you know it, you were over his shoulder. "I feel like I'm lifting up a whale." He laughed.

You kicked and hit his back wanting to be put back down but nothing worked. "PUT ME DOWNNN!!!!" Luhan ignored your effort and kept laughing. Defeated, you hung over his shoulder lifelessly.

Luhan reached the other friends. You thought he would put you down but instead he walked passed them towards to water.

"YAH YAH YAH FJDNDLEJDJS I DONT WANT TO GET INTO THE WATER. NOT NOW NOT YET." You cried and started to have a fit all over again. You could only heard Luhan laughing as he enters the water. When the water reached his knees, he decided to put you down.

Luckily, you were wearing short shorts so the water didn't drench your clothes wet. Stupid you, forgot to bring a change of clothing so this is all you had and your bikini under neath.

"Stupid jerk! Why are we here?" You hit Luhan's chest as soon as you got down.

"So I can do this!" Not a moment after, he splashed you with water. You gave him a deadly glare, "two can play this game!"

The two of you started to splash each other with water like crazy. Luhan was on the roll. You started to back off but tripped on a rock you didn't see in the water. Luhan saw you falling so he reached out to grab onto you. When he did, you only pulled him down with you. Within a second, the two of you were drenched in salty water with Luhan on top of you being extremely close.

You didn't move or say anything nor did Luhan as your eyes locked on each others. You've never noticed Luhan had such beautiful eyes. Staring into them, you felt a wave of comfort.

"You should stop looking at me like that," Luhan broke the momment but he didn't move, "before I get the urge to kiss you right now and right here."

Your face flushed. You quickly pushed him away. And started to walk towards your other friends.

When you got there, you started to take off your drenched T-shirt and demi shorts. Your other guy friends whistle. "You look hot in that bikini." You only laughed as a response.

"Put this on." Luhan's voice came from behind and a shirt was thrown over your head. You turned to the half him in confusion. "I can't stand other guys looking at you like that."

The day went on and it was soon night time. There was going to be fireworks tonight! You loved the fireworks.

"WAHHH!" You clapped your hands together as the fireworks began.

"Stop acting like a child. It makes it harder to stop myself." Luhan said beside you.

"Stop yourself from what?"

"Kissing you,"

"Oh" ... You bit your lips.

"And liking you."