Fun Facts

Fly To EXOPLANET With Luhunnie || EXO Mini One Shot Collection

Fun Facts (ft. Sehun)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another hour of studying to survive with droopy eyelids. The bell signalling the end of a school day rang moments ago and you're on your way to Mr. Oh, your math teacher. During math class, Mr. Oh decided that you needed help with math because of a recent test mark. It wasn't completely your fault for the barely passing grade. The truth is, you fell asleep during the test and woke up minutes before the time was up.

"I'm here." You said as you walked pass the classroom door frames. Stopping your steps when you didn't see Mr. Oh in the classroom. Instead, it was the school's smartest yet one of the most handsome guy in the entire school, Oh Sehun. Sehun slowly turn to face you away from the window view of the game happening outside. The classroom was silent, only the sound of friends chatting outside in the halls and the cheers of another goal scored in the soccer game was heard.

"Where is Mr. Oh?" You asked looking around the classroom finding anything interesting that isn't Sehun. At least you tried to.

"Here, I'm Mr. Oh." Sehun stated followed by soft laughs that rang like chiming bells. Earning a roll of the eyes by you, you laughed along.

As much Sehun might appear like a emotionless child, he wasn't. Sehun is cold at first but as you get to know him, he was just another kid. Another kid that happens to sit beside you during math class.

"No really," you laughed, "seriously where is he?"
"He told me to tell you that I'm your tutor for today because he has a meeting."
"You're already my tutor in class."
"Doesn't hurt to have more right?"
'It does. My poor heart can't take your handsomeness' you wanted to say.

"So, shall we begin?" Sehun asked settling himself into his seat during math class and you took yours beside him.

"I like how Mr. Oh lets you in his classroom so freely with his bag still in his seat. Not saying that you'll steal something. Or will you?" you mocked Sehun.
"Because I'm his Brother. What is his is mine and what mine is mine." Sehun shrugged.

"Mr. Oh is your brother?!" You exclaimed trying to process the information in your head.
Sehun nodded as if it was nothing.

"Since when was this?!?!"
"Before I'm born."

Sehun opened his bag to take out his math books.
"Wow, and I thought I knew a lot about you."
"You do but there's lots more you don't know."
"But Luhan knows right?" you smirked at Sehun who fleshed into a light shade of pink.
"He doesn't know everything." Sehun waved the blush off.
"Oh really? Like?" you challenged.
"Do you really want to know more about me?"
"Sure, why not?"

Sehun heaved in a big slow breath, "things you don't know about me... Fact number one, I should be on the field playing soccer against the other team right now."

"It's my fault that you aren't right? ... Sorry", you apologized.

"Hear the next one. Fact number two, I begged my brother to pretend to be busy so I can tutor you."

"Huh?! Wait. What... Why?" You asked and Sehun's reply was, "here's the last one. Fact number three, I like you. Thanks to my brother, I got the chance to sit next to you and talk to you. That made me fall for you more."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ended there but if you wanted more:

Frozen on the spot you didn't know what to do but the next moment you found yourself embracing Sehun with you face in his chest. This sweet scent filled your lungs and you heard yourself murmuring, "I like you too." Which made Sehun fleshed in shades of red. He pushes you away gently and gives you a soft smile before kissing your forehead.

"So you're mine now right?" He asked and was responded with a nod by you.