Entr'acte

My Maria

 

 

 

Maybe if you just look at me as I look at you, it won’t hurt this much. Maybe it won’t be so hard, fighting and trying hard to hide my feelings for you. I’m sorry I am not strong enough to declare my feelings for you. I love you, I really do. But it’s not fair because you are my best friend and I can’t risk losing what we have in a confession. I’ll just continue loving you from afar and pretend that I don’t feel for you when you’re around.

 

Crumples paper.

 

 

I lose myself when I’m with you.

 

I’ve always wondered what you’re hiding behind those eyes, those dazzling eyes that seem to sparkle every time you smile. So if you find me staring for too long, I am sorry. It’s just because I’m figuring out the enigma of those sparkling pools of black. I hope you don’t notice though, or it might cause you to leave and I’m not willing to risk that.

 

Crumples paper.

 

               

I never planned you. I never planned on falling for you. I never even planned of meeting you. Sometimes I wish I never met you on that stairs that fateful day. Hell, I wish I never even met you at all.

 

 

Crumples paper.

 

 

Sing to me like I sing to you every night before I fall asleep.

Dream of me. Dream of us eating melon popsicles and salted popcorn.

Hug me. Hug me tight ‘til all I breathe is just the scent of you.

Hold my hand. Hold my hand like you’ll never let it go.

Love me. Love me as I love you.

 

  

“What are you writing?”

 

 

Crumples paper.

 

 

“Nothing.” I smiled.

 

 

 

Nothing. Just the words of a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Oh my God, guys! Thank you for staying even though i haven't updated yet. And hello there new subscribers! ;A;

Here's something for you while the seventh chapter is still on the works. Pay attention to this because it's a clue to what will happen! Again, thank you very much please be patient. Two days more! 

Feedback and suggestions are very much welcome in the comment section. Please tell me what I could work on :))))

[My entr'actes are interludes but they have a significance in the story.]

[I'll delete interludes (the summary) once I get active again but entr'actes will stay.]