Expired

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L’s obsession with plaids is crazy even his underpants are plaids and not only that did you know…” Sunggyu was telling Seri all of embarrassing moments of Infinite members. “Awww  L is so cute hahaha” “You’re not supposed to be reacting like that, you’re suppose to be disgusted by that”

‘Yeah but its L. Everything he does is cute!” Sunggyu frowned. “What about you? What kind of embarrassing secrets do you have of yourself?” Seri glanced at Sunggyu.  “Ah well there’s nothing really plus why would I talk bad about myself” Seri burst into more laughter. “Look down there” Seri pointed down to Earth. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol were drawing on Sunggyu’s face while Sungjong was taking pictures. All of them were laughing and Sungyeol made some weird noises imitating Sunggyu’s voice. “Sungjong was busy taking selfies with Sunggyu‘s makeover. “You guys are going to regret this” L said as he started to send the pictures to his manger. “He will never know” Hoya said and the room was filled with Dongwoo’s laughter.

As Seri turned her head to see Sunggyu’s reaction she was surprised to see him smiling. “I’m glad they’re back to themselves again” Seri laughed more when Sungyeol pulled up Sunggyu’s shirt and Woohyun draw weird looking abs on Sunggyu’s stomach. Then Sunggyu stood up “They’re going overboard now” Sunggyu’s face was fuming which made Seri laugh even more.

At the end of the day, Infinite was scolded by the doctors and had to clean his face and body. Sunggyu still was unhappy. “Look they’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter