Restart

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note

Sorry Sorry I have't update for sch a long time ><  After rewrting this over and over again I finally finished it. Enjoy!

=============================================================================================

 

"That sounds really mess up" Dongwoo hugged his pillow as he lied next to Sunggyu. "No wonder why you were crying every night" Woohyun kept pestering Sunggyu to tell him and after explaining the whole story Woohyun and Dongwoo still wasn't sure if Sunggyu was normal. "You don't believe me don't you" Dongwoo furrowed his brows. "It's quite hard for us to believe honestly" he mumbled. "Ah remember one time when you visit me. I watched you everyday and one time you drawed on my face and my tummy" Woohyun and Dongwoo sat up. "You saw that?" Woohyun shouted but was hushed by Sungjong who was knocking on the wall next door. "Mianhe!" Woohyun shouted to the wall. "You're not angry are you?" Woohyun whispered and Dongwoo hugged Sunggyu. "Sorry we didn't mean too" Sunggyu smiled and pat his head. "It's okay"

"About Seri, I think it's best for you to let her go" Dongwoo suggested. "I tried but it's hard to let go of someone you love" Sunggyu clenched his hands. "Sunggyu think about. if Seri was watching you now. do you think she will be in deep pain. She's dead let her rest in peace" L whispered from the door. "L? How long were you here?" Dongwoo questioned in surprised. "I didn't see you in bed and also you took my pillow I was looking for it" "L come here" Sunggyu made room for him on his bed. "I guess you're right" looking up to the moon Sunggyu smiled. "I'm sorry Seri for hurting you. You're proably hurt right now right? I'm sorry. But I think it's time for me to move on. Of course I have to move on but I won't forget you okay? You will always be my first love and so..." Sunggyu looked down as tears started to appear. Dongwoo hugged him tightly and Woohyun patted his back. "And so we say good bye for now. Please watch over us" L finsished him off hanging his head down and Sunggyu pulled L to him. They rested their heads on each other shoulder. "Please continue to support us Angel Inspirit!" Dongwoo shouted to the moon and Woohyun throw heart shapes towards the sky. "Goodnight" Sunggyu whispered as the four of them fell asleep. 

 

"Pali pali" Sunggyu power walked as Infinite trailed behind him. Packing themselves in the elevator Sunggyu ended up being last to enter. When the door closed everyone started to pant and fan themselves after what seemed like a marathon. "Aish this is all your fault. if it weren't for your loud shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter