First Encounter

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huge banners and screaming girls crowded the entrance of the airport all clustered together. Seri tried to break through the crowd as she tried to check in before it was too late. Her manger was behind her struggling to catch up.

‘You know one day that will be you one day.  Crowded with screaming fans and also the annoying media as well” her manger fussed as they check in.

“But at least it means they love you and your work” Seri smiled. “Okay now to practice again” Seri flipped out her music sheets and started to sing. Her manger groaned and walked ahead of her.

Seri was to debut the next day and today she was flying over to Seoul for her debut concert. Seri quietly murmured the words then suddenly she hit something hard. “Whoops” a man voice above her said.

Seri slowly looked up and saw a young man’s face looking down at her. He had good looks and his face was just Seri thought to herself but then the man took a little step back and Seri remembered she bumped into him. Seri took little steps back and she bowed hiding her embarrass face. “Sorry, sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going so it is my fault so” the man gave a soft chuckle which interrupted her and he awkwardly scratched his head. “Um. Sorry I’m uh Korean so I no really get”  Seri then bowed lower and apologised in Korean. “Sorry, my mistake!” she said loudly receiving weird glances from passer bys.

“You’re Korean too! Ah don’t worry about it” the man gently pulled Seri’s shoulders up so she wasn’t bowing anymore. The man smiled and chuckled and Seri laughed along. The two stood there laughing together until a taller man entered the scene and shouted. “Yah, come on we’re going now!” and he slung his arm around the younger man and dragged him to where his other friends are. “Nice meeting you!” the younger man waved. Seri waved and then she thought what they were laughing about before.

Shaking off the thought Seri went to find her manger.

“Flight 237 to Seoul Korea will be boarding in 10 minutes” the speaker announced. Seri sat herself and started to sing again. “Kyahhahaha” a loud laughter rang out and Seri looked up and saw a group of guys sitting three rows ahead taking pictures and giggling. Seri then noticed the man from before and he saw her and they both waved at each other.

“Hey, I got food!” an older man was walking towards them with bags. All of the boys ran and snatched the bags and sat down waffling down the food. The older man then rubbed his shoulders. “Aigoo, my back hurts from carrying the bags and this is what I get nothing. Now give me my food I bought it with my own money!” he complained. “Aish Sunngyu is grandpa gyu now” one of them said and everyone roared in laughter except for Sunggyu. “Yah, we’re not in a variety show now so stopping picking on me!” The group roared in laughter again and Seri hid her face giggling at the scene.

“I’m so tired” the manger yawned on the plane. “Well at least we’re in first class” Seri cheerfully laughed. The seven guys from before boarded the same flight with Seri and they were seated in front of her and two were seated next to her but an isle was between them and coincidence the same guy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter