Fire Burning

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day Seri and Sunggyu avoided each other. Sunggyu was sitting alone crossed legs watching Infinite trying to get Seri off his mind. But thoughts of her came back to his head and the scene from last night made his mood even more sour. “Why is she in my head?” Sunggyu messed his hair in frustration. “I hate her, I hate her so much” Sunggyu punched the clouds beneath him but then his punches got softer. “How can I hate her?” Sunggyu had tears coming out of his eyes. He wondered why he was so attracted to her.

Soft footsteps stopped behind him and Sunggyu turned and there stood Seri as she nervously took a step next to Sunggyu. “I just want to see Infinite that’s all” “You mean L?” Sunggyu coldly replied. Jealously was burning in Sunggyu all of a sudden as he thought to himself Seri wasn’t apologising about the night before and wasn’t here to see him.

“Your eyes are so small Sunggyu that’s why  you’re so blind” Seri calmly said as she watch Infinite rehearsing. “That’s why you’re suffering now”

 “So what it’s my fault I want you to go back. It’s my fault for granting your wish” Sunggyu shouted. “Don’t’ get yourself worked up. You’re not in your right mind now when you’re angry” Seri stated to play with her hair. Sunggyu knew his anger was taking over him but these past days and his longing to return home were taking a toll on him and he just wanted to lash out.

“You know what? I’m glad you’re leaving soon so that I won’t see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter