Leaving me

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today’s the day” Sunggyu sighed and tried opening his eyes. His cheek left trails of dry tears from last night. He slowly got up and spent his morning just watching Infinite then watched his body. It was still beating but tonight he knew that it would stop beating. He thought about seeing Seri before she left but after the last conversation they had left Sunggyu confused. He was afraid of seeing her sad face again.  

Sunggyu spent the rest of the day sleeping and watching the day and when the sun set Sunggyu made a decision. He was going to see Seri. It has only been two days since they weren’t hanging out but thinking Seri leaving him and never coming back until many decades later made him desperate to find her.

Sunggyu  went searching for her. He went to the usual spots where they spent the day but she was no where to be seen. The moon had begun to appear time was running out and Sunggyu could not find her anywhere. “Seri!” Sunggyu shouted out then he heard some muffle cries. Following the sound, it lead him to the moon garden where Seri was waiting for the full moon to arrive. “Seri?”  Sunggyu called out in a soft voice. She looked up her eyes was glistening from her tears.  Sunggyu took careful steps to her and slowly he reached for her hair. She did not flinch by his touch and so Sunggyu sat beside her. “I’m so sorry for the things I said yesterday” Sunggyu said looking down. Hearing nothing from Seri he continued. “I didn’t mean all those things I said those past few days. You’re right my anger took the best of me but honestly Seri I just want to you know though I really do love you. Even though you will forget this at least I got to tell you” “Just shut up Sunggyu” Seri cried even harder. “You’re making it harder for us to leave”.

Sunggyu then hugged Seri muffling her cries. “I actually don’t want you to leave too”.

“Sunggyu why don’t you go? I know you want me to go but I think I belong here. I mean my parents are here as well while you Sunggyu you have so many people down there who need and love you Sunggyu. Think of how many hearts will break knowing you died”

“But if I leave there would still be a heart that’s worth a whole world to me wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter