Missing

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll be already in two days. Trust me I think I have enough break”

“Alright Sunggyu just don’t push yourself too hard okay? I’ll see you in two days” the man said and left the room. Sunggyu was finally going to be released from the hospital after recovering from the five months coma. “So what are you going to do in these two days?” a young man hugged Sunggyu’s neck clinging tightly to him. “I think I’ll just go on a little trip around the city. Just so I can start to familiarise myself. My mind is still a bit hazy” Sunggyu rubbed his head.

“Will you be alright by yourself?” the man asked as they head out of the building.

“Yeah, don’t worry. You kids go and finish your schedules I’ll see you in two days” Sunggyu waved to his friends as they hopped into the van. “Take care Sunggyu!” the van drove off leaving Sunggyu standing on the road alone.

After hours Sunggyu wandering around the city he still felt he forgot something. His mind had the answer but the more he tried to uncover it he gets more headaches. It felt like his mind was trying to hide it from him. He was still in a bit of shock from the accident especially when Hoya was explaining the whole story and the death of the young girl. He felt really bad for her.

Flash back at the hospital three days ago.

“24th June 2013, we were on our way to the studio but the rain was heavy and the van lost control and hit a car. Two passengers had minor injuries but a young girl died at the scene. You were sitting at the front seat so your side hit the car where the girl sat so you had more impact than us. We only made it with few bruises and scratches and some of us fainted at the scene but I was wide awake. It wasn’t a pretty sight I really thought you were dead but luckily you made it” Hoya explained every detailed.

“I may be lucky but the girl it’s really sad for her. What was her name?” Sunggyu asked

“I don’t know. I only heard she was a singer” Hoya shrugged.

“Well that’s too bad. I really want to pay respect to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter