Disagreement

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seri!” Sunggyu yelled running towards her. “What?’ “Good news you get another chance to return to earth!”. Seri smiled turned wider and she started to jump up and down hugging Sunggyu tightly. “Thank you Sunggyu! Oh my God thank you so much!” Sunggyu’s face turned red when Seri kissed on his cheek. “What? It’s just on the cheek” Seri said as she slightly blushed. Then Seri looked up to Sunggyu. “Oh by the way, how did you do it?” she suddenly asked and Sunggyu stumbled a bit on his answers. “Well tell me properly. I want to know” Seri pressured Sunggyu and he shut his eyes tightly knowing Seri won’t like his answer. “I signed the contract to you!” and felt Seri’s hands slipping from his shoulders. Sunggyu uneasily looked at Seri. Her hazel eyes started to water “What?” Seri said in a shaky voice and Sunggyu immediately hugged her. “It’s okay really. I’m really happy to do this” Sunggyu whispered. “But I’m not! You’re so stupid Sunggyu!” Seri  started to shout and hit his chest and  shoved him away. “You’re an idiot Sunggyu I can’t believe you could just do that.  Why huh?” “Because I..” Sunggyu looked down. “I can’t believe it! Seriously just when things were going according to the plan you ruined it” Seri paced around clenching her fists. “I did it because you deserve it more. You never got a chance to be a singer. I already reached my goals and plus Infinite can go on without me” Sunggyu shouted back.

“You just can’t waste it on me! Infinite can go on because the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter