Getting to know you

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu stared at the paper. Reading every line. “Once signed you will return to your body and resume but your time spent in heaven will be forgotten” Sunggyu looked at Seri who was smiling at him. “Go on” she insisted him. “I will but not yet. I want to spend some days here before I go” he smiled and tucked the paper in his pocket. He looked down and saw Infinite laughing at Woohyun cheesy lines. “They can wait. While my time here I want to know more about you”

“Okay..what would you like to know” Seri plopped on a soft loud watching Infinite playing around. “You’re an Inspirit” and Seri nodded.  “So who’s your favourite?” “Kim Myungsoo!” she immediately shouted. Sunggyu sighed. Seri was just like other Inspirits. They all seem to fall in love with L. “Do you love him?” “yes..” she shyly replied. “But sadly I can’t be there for him. I wonder if he knows there are Inspirits in heaven. I wish I could meet him again. Those girl are so lucky. They get a chance to meet Infinite and touch them and get their autograph. Ahh I’m so jealous!’ Seri lied down and looked at the sky. “Well I’m here. I’m the leader of Infinite” “You don’t count I mean why can’t L be here instead?” Seri pouted and Sunggyu glared at her and she started to laugh. “I’m kidding gosh I ain’t that mean haha look at your face” then she sadly smiled. “Well you have me” Sunggyu said. “Yeah but not for long” Seri smiled. “Well at least I can see you guys turn grey while I’m still living young heheh”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter