Negotiations again

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seri’s Flashback.

After the fight they had about Sunggyu giving her contract, Seri decided to talk to God for advice.

“Isn’t there anything I could do please!” Seri bowed begging desperately God for something to do. God knew something like this would happen. Ever since the day he saw them together he knew it would come to this. Fate wasn’t planning this but it was predictable. It was hard for him to keep both of them happy when the contract was signed. There was no turning back but one solution. It was exchanging souls which God knew Seri would fully accept and so Seri’s contract was handed over to Sunggyu again.

 When Sunggyu out in Seri’s arms, she felt his body getting lighter. She thought that Sunggyu leaving was hard for her but this was really painful sight. Seeing him disappearing from her arms. She sat there crying and watching Sunggyu slowly disappearing. 

Sunggyu resumed to his daily activities and worked twice hard to catch up. Inspirits gave all the support Sunggyu needed but inside he has a heavy heart thinking about Seri. Trying his best to smile in front of the stage, in front of Infinite but by the end of the day his mind was tired of it all. When he slept, he would dream of her and woudl wake up with tears welling up in his eyes as reality hit him. She left him but rather it was him who left her. He would curse his stupidity when Seri asked them to spend the together. He cursed himself for being cold to her during the last days. He was angry at himself but afterwards he would always question to the sky. Why did Seri break his heart?  Was fate playing with them?

Days later after mourning over Seri during the nights, it took over his mind during the day. He would have arguments and conversations to his imaginary Seri. Sometimes he pictured Seri living in the dorm watching him and always smiling. He would live on imagining she was next to him the whole time. Sure he thought himself was mad but it was the only thing he could do to keep him insane and living.   

 Everyday, Seri would sit at the usual spot where she watches Infinite but her main focus was always on Sunggyu. Watching him all happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter