Sweet Love

Fatefully not yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks after their promotion, Infinite managed to get a break from their hectic schedules. Which means Sunggyu can finally switch into grandpa gyu as people call it. But he didn’t because of him. Kim Myungsoo. Ever since she entered. He believed maybe this was his chance to love again and he wasn’t going to lose it this time but L had an advantage this time. Everywhere she went L would find the time to meet up since they were the same age and had some similarities, they had a bond which poor Sunggyu never had.

“Today’s meeting is with the new album coming out” the CEO said and sat in front of Infinite. “But sir, we just released our album few days ago” Sunggyu said with a hint of exhaustion. “Not your album. Monica is going to make a new album and this time she will need to do a collaboration with one of you to boost up her popularity” Sunggyu sat up hoping maybe this was his chance. “Infinite H” Dongwoo suggested. But he CEO shook his head. “You guys have to work on your own album right now” Dongwoo pouted a bit but resumed to his cheerful face. “Oh Myuggie can do it. They already wrote a song together” Sungyeol said excitedly and L smiled a bit in victory as he watched Sunggyu frowned.

“No” the CEO said and shook his head. “People will have suspicion of a scandal between them since they are close already” he said and Sunggyu raised his hand up. “I’ll do it” and the CEO nodded his head and Infinite sat up in shock. “That won’t work out. He’s too old. How is she going to get popular?” Sungyeol’s outburst causing Sunggyu to send him death glares. “Sunggyu is Infinite’s leader. I trust him since he looked after you so well” Sunggyu nodded his head along with the CEO words. “Also with Sunggyu collab with Monica. Your image will look good. The image concept is family. Think how many Inspirits will like it. Father and daughter image” “Kyhahaha. Father?!” Dongwoo laughed. “I like it already” he sighed wiping the dry tears from his eyes but Sunggyu didn’t take notice of his joke and thanked the CEO. Now it’s my turn Sunggyu smirked at L but he simply shrugged.

“So why are we here?” Monica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter