Cha: 009

[DISCONTINUED] That Corner Hides a Pair of Eyes

We rushed to Woohyun's room to see him doing something that scares the hell out of me. 

He was standing at the ledge of the balcony. Quiet.
And he looks like he was about to do something i also attempted to do once.
 
Jump to his death.
 
I stood at the door frozen, while Dr. Kang rushed to Woohyun and pulled him down the dangerous ledge. 
 
I breathed a sigh of relief once I saw him safe in Dr. Kang's arms.
 
Why was he doing that?
 
But woohyun . . He started to laugh like a child.
He poke Dr. Kang's cheeks and laughed like there's no tomorrow.
'What is wrong with him?' I asked myself.
 
Dr. Kang carried Woohyun in his bed and laid him down, while Woohyun's still laughing like a child.
 
"Kangie-ssi!!" He said, and laughed again.
"Why?" Dr. Kang said with a calm voice, its like, its not his first time seeing this.
"Where is my Gyu-Gyu?" He asked.
"I'm here." I said.
Woohyun immediately sat up and pointed his finger at me.
"Gyu-Gyu!!" He yelled, and laughed again while hugging his stomach.
 
I looked at Dr. Kang, puzzled.
Dr. Kang walked towards me to enlighten me from this situation, and said:
"This happens to him when he gets sick. He acts like a kid and does dangerous things." 
"Huh? Why?" I asked, while looking at woohyun who's currently jumping up and down the bed.
"Its caused by the heat in his body that causes his brain to go hay-wire. I have medicine for him to calm down, but his body wont easily accept it."
 
I made him like this . . 
Its my fault.
I'm sorry woohyun-ah.
 
"Oh and beware, he sometimes ually assaults people, and randomly takes a sharp object and stabs himself. " he said, like its only a normal thing.
 
Outrageous.
 
"Please keep an eye on him, I have an important appointment with a patient." 
 
"What?" I said.
 
"I'll give you the medicine, make sure he takes it every 7 hours. I know he'll get better in your hands." He said reassuringly. 
________________________________________________________
 
I made Sunggyu look after Woohyun because of two reasons.
 
One:because Woohyun tends to do horrifying things that I, a proffesional doctor grew afraid to see.
Woohyun does many things when he's sick. He's done it to me countless of times, and i grew afraid of it. We all did.
 
Two:because I trust Sunggyu that he'll make Woohyun better.
 
But it was mostly the first reason why I left him to Sunggyu.
________________________________________________________
 
He said everything like I was only asked to watch over a piece of paper.
Dr. Kang trusts me too much.
Too much, that it sounds stupid.
 
How am I suppose to stop someone from killing their self? 
 
I don't know what to do.
 
But since its my fault, I have to try . . 
 
Dr. Kang handed me a small jar of pills and left. I just stood there frozen.
 
"Gyu-Gyu!!!" woohyun yelled. "Come here!! Its fun!!" 
I walked towards woohyun and said "woohyun-ah, get down, you need to take your medicine." 
 
"Noooo" he childishly said. "Call me properly first." He said while jumping.
"Then what should I call you?" 
"Woohyunie" he said.
"W-woohyunie?" 
"Yes, woohyunie" 
 
Woohyunie . . Cute.
 
"Woohyunie, please get down and take your medicine, you might hurt yourself."
"Mmkay!" He said, and immediately stopped jumping and sat on the bed.
I grabbed the small jar of medicine, took a pill out and grabbed a glass of water.
"W-what i-is t-that?" Woohyun asked, while shielding himself using a pillow.
"Medicine." I said. "You need to take it in order to get better." 
"I don't want to" he said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I just don't want to." 
 
I sighed."Please? Do it for Gyu-Gyu . ." I said. 
The word 'Gyu-Gyu felt awkward in my mouth. It sounds too cheesy.
"Fine" he said and pouted like a kid. "I'll do it for Gyu-Gyu"
 
I smiled.
 
He took the tablet, glass of water, and grimaced at the sight of it.
I only looked at him as if I wouldn't change my mind.
 
It feels nice to take care of someone. 
 
He took the pill and drank the glass of water. I was in relief for a moment, but then . . 
 
He choked. 
 
He started coughing and immediately went straight the bathroom to puke.
I feel really guilty now, for forcing him. 
I should have taken to consideration that he was in his child-like state.
 
I went to the bathroom and patted his back while he vomits.
"I'm sorry" I murmured. 
 
Woohyun stopped vomiting after awhile. 
 
He flushed the toilet and looked at me with such disappointed eyes.
"I hate that thing, it always chokes me." He said.
"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"Because I want to be a man for Gyu-Gyu." He said, which greatly stunned me.
 
I ruffled his hair "tell you what, I'll get you anything you want to drink because you've been a man for Gyu-Gyu." 
"Really?!" He said with a brightened expression. 
I nodded.
"Then uhhhh . . I want strawberry juice!! " he exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.
I helped him stand up and made him sit in the bed.
"Wait for me here" I said. "I'll be back."
"okay!!" 
 
On my way out, I snuck out the jar of pills. My plan is to dissolve the pill in the juice so that Woohyun could  take it without choking. 
I went to the mansion's kitchen to find everyone busy, but stop in their tracks when they saw me.
It felt kinda awkward because they were staring at me like i'm some sort of a . . Uhh . . Candy?
 
I made my way to the fridge while bowing to chefs when they pass by. 
I opened the fridge and grabbed the pitcher of red liquid that's labeled as:
'Strawberry juice, property of Nam Woohyun, DO NOT TOUCH.'
I chuckled.
I didn't know Woohyun could be this posessive over a pitcher of strawberry juice.
 
I grabbed a glass and poured the juice in it and started to dissolve the pill.
It took me quite awhile because the pill was quite hard. 
 
I went back to Woohyun's room once the dissolving process is done. 
Woohyun was there, sitting, while humming 'London bridge is falling down'.
 
"Woohyun-ah." I called out.
"Who's woohyun?" He answered.
"Right right, my bad. W- Woohyunie?" 
"Nee!!" He answered.
"I brought your juice." I said.
His face brightened up and he ran towards me. He grabbed the glass and drank its contents in one gulp. Once he finished his juice, he gave me the glass and I laid it down on a near-by table.
 
When I turned around, I saw Woohyun. Holding a pair of sharp scissors. 
I widen my eyes in shock. Woohyun eyes the scissors in a malicious way.
 
"W-woohyunie" I called out. "What a-are y-you d-doing?" 
He slowly turned his head to face me and evilly smiled. 
That smile of his is very manipulative.
 
Woohyun looked at me, and then the sharp scissors and suddenly ran outside the room. I immediately ran after him. 
 
He flings the scissors around while he run, and always, almost hits someone.
We ran down the stairs, and reached the outdoor mansion garden. 
It was raining heavily and i'm worried that he might get sicker than before. 
Meaning, his behavior getting worse.
He ran and ran until he reached the beach and stopped in his tracks. 
 
He pointed the scissors at himself. 
 
I tried to run as fast as i could despite the wet sand that continuously traps my foot with every step. 
 
Woohyun smiled at the scissors.
 
He was about to stab himself when I finally decided to take my shoes off and ran after him. I snatched the scissor away and pulled him into a tight hug.
 
I can feel the hot temperature radiating from his body and the scent of berries all over him. I felt a light poke in my stomach and pulled away from the hug.
 
"Gyu-Gyu is squishy!" He said while laughing. 
I sighed. "Yah, that was dangerous. Why did you do that?!" 
He only smiled like a kid and continued poking my stomach. 
 
The rain was getting heavier and wetted the two of us. 
 
I felt woohyun's head rest on my chest.
"I'm getting dizzy Gyu-ah." He said.
"O-oh, I guess we should go." I said, he nodded.
 
We walked inside the mansion again while woohyun sings like a drunk kid.
"For he's a jolly-good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow. For he's a jolly-good felloooowww!!! Which nobody can deny." He sang over and over again.
 
"Gyu-Gyu!! Sing with me!!" He said while tugging on my shirt.
"Woohyun-ah, save your energy" I said.
"Who's woohyun?" 
"Oh right, right." I said. "WOOHYUNIE, save your energy ok?" 
He smiled . . And sang louder. 
Oh gosh this kid's loud. 
 
When we reached the mansion's garden entrance, a maid approached us and handed us a towel.
 
Woohyun shot her a death-glare.
 
I lightly smacked his head and said "yah, that was rude." He pouted. 
"Yah." I called out. "Why did you do that?" I asked. 
Woohyun looked at me and back at the maid and me again and suddenly started running, i followed him. 
"Yah!! Woohyunie!" I yelled. 
He ran and ran and finally reached his destination, his room. 
He plopped down his bed and remained silent. 
I walked towards him and crouched down beside him. He had his eyes closed and was clearly pretending to be asleep.
I poked his forehead and his eyes fluttered open. 
 
"Woohyunie, we need to dry off. You might get sicker." I said.
Woohyun sat up in his bed, I grabbed one of the towels and started drying him off. He also grabbed a towel and started drying me off. I smiled.
 
"Woohyunie." I said. "Why did you do that to the maid?" I asked.
"Do what?" He said.
"You shot her a death-glare. She looked scared." 
He pouted. "But it was her fault!" He yelled.
"Why? What did she do?" I asked.
"She . . " 
"She what?" 
"She . . Handed you that towel!" He yelled.
 
I furrowed my eyebrows and said "so what if she handed me a towel?"
Woohyun hang his mouth open but no words came out. 
He grabbed a pillow and covered himself. 
"I'm the only who should take care of you. Not her." He mumbled.
"What?" I said, pretending that I didn't hear it. 
"No" he said. "I wont repeat it!" He stated, looking quite flustered. 
I cant believe it, Woohyun, jealous over me too, someone who he just met in a rainy night. I wonder why but Wow . . Just . . Wow. 
"Why?" I asked. 
"Because you're mine!!" He shouted. 'I'm his?' I thought
"No!" I yelled "I meant why wont you repeat it!"  I playfully said, although he answered the right question.
He looked at me and turned in a darker shade of red. He grabbed a pillow and started smacking me with it. Hard. 
 
"Gyu-Gyu is mean!" He said.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I yelled 
He stopped and laid down on bed with his back facing me. 
 
I tapped his back.
"Woohyunie, Gyu-Gyu is sorry. He didn't mean to make you upset." 
"I'm not upset." He said. "I'm angry." 
"Yah, I'm sorry." 
He didn't answer.
"Woohyunie, what should Gyu-Gyu do for you to forgive him?" I asked.
 
He sat up and faced me and gave me the most surprising answer I got so far in my life. "He should kiss me." He said.
 
My eyes widen, he grinned. 
"HE.SHOULD.KISS.ME." He said, while poking my forehead.
"Should he?!!" I asked nervously. 
"Yes." He answered. " he should." 
"Why?!!!" 
"Because if he doesn't, then I wont take my medicine and I wont talk to him."
I had no other choice. I needed to do it. I want him to be better, but seriously?!! A kiss?!!
 
"A kiss?" I asked.
"Just one kiss." He said.
 
I stood up while clenching my fist in embarrassment. I leaned in closer and closer. I can see woohyun closing his eyes and puckering his lips. 
I leaned in closer and pecked his . . Cheeks. 
 
I couldn't do it.
 
He shot his eyes wide open. "Nooooooo!!!!" He yelled. "I wanted it here!!" He yelled while pointing at his lips. 
"You said one kiss right?" I asked. "And that is a kiss." I said.
"Nooooo!!! This is so unfair!!" He wailed. 
 
I saw his watering eyes,reddened face caused by the heat in his body and some water droplets from the heavy rain from earlier. I forgot he was sick.  
He stayed in the rain for too long too. He needs to take a warm bath.
 
I held his flailing hands. "Woohyunie." I called out. "You need to take a warm bath. You stayed in the rain, you might get sicker." I said worriedly. 
"I don't want to." He said.
"But you need to." I said.
"No." 
"Please?" I asked. "I'll do anything, anything but a kiss." I said. 
He stopped protesting and started thinking. 
"Mmkay." He answered, after awhile. "But Gyu-Gyu should bathe with me." He said. 
"What?!!" 
"You said anything right? Anything but a kiss." He stated. "That is a 'thing' and it isn't a kiss." He smartingly said. 
I mentally face palmed myself. 'that was a stupid thing to say Sunggyu.' I thought.
 
Woohyun stood up and went to the bathroom. I heard the sound of running water, a squeaky toy, and his giggles. I entered the bathroom to find woohyun pouring the contents of a bubble bath soap and his hair, covered in bubbles. 
He put a lot of bubbles in the tub and now, the tub is missing. 
 
"Oh!" He said, snapping me from my worrying state. "Gyu-Gyu is here!!" 
I sighed. "Yes. Yes I'm here." He smiled.
He stood up and walked towards me. He locked the door behind me and smiled.
 
I'm so nervous. 
 
He walked back at the bath tub and grabbed a handful of bubbles. 
He looked at me, ran towards me and smeared the bubbles all over me. He giggled.
"Gyu-Gyu needs to get wet!" He yelled. 
I covered my face using my arms and managed to move away from him. I also grabbed a handful of bubbles and smeared it all over him. We laugh. 
The two of us threw bubbles at each other and the bathroom was filled with laughter. Because of our bubble fight, some of the bubbles run down the floor, making it slippery. We threw and threw bubbles at each other until woohyun did something that almost hurt me. He pushed me. 
 
The floor was slippery and so I slipped, I planned to grab something so that I wont slip further but only managed to grab woohyun's arm, making him fall with me. We both fell at the bath tub filled with warm water. And we still had our clothes on. Dammit.
 
Woohyun threw some bubbles at me and started laughing. 
"I guess we should bathe now." He said. 
I felt my heart race with what he said. I don't want to do it. 
Woohyun stood up and helped me stand up. I looked at my clothes and realized, I'm soaking wet. When I looked at Woohyun, he was already starting to undress himself. I turned around and looked away. 
 
"Uhhh W-Woohyunie, t-tell me i-if y-you're done ch-changing." I said with my eyes closed. 
 
Soon, I felt a pair of arms hug me tight and a body against my back.
"I'm done." He said. I felt my cheeks get hot but I wasn't afraid from his body. Unlike that horrid night with Hoya. For some reason, I'm not afraid from Woohyun's body, it felt fine, but yes, it was uncomfortable. 
 
"Then uhhh . . Go to the tub now." I said.
"But you need to undress yourself!" He said.
Woohyun let go of his hug and started ing my shirt. My eyes widen.
I pulled his hands away and said. " n-no n-need, I c-can do it by m-myself." 
"Okay!!" He joyfully shouted. 
I heard the sound of water and when I looked at the direction of the tub, I saw Woohyun already there, facing the left wall while playing with the squeaky toy.
 
I walked towards the mirror and looked at Woohyun, making sure that he wasn't looking. I ed my shirt and placed it over the marble sink.
I saw the scar that stretches in my chest. I touched it and felt in rough. It's been awhile since the last time I looked at the mirror.
 
I looked at Woohyun again to see if he was looking, and he wasn't. I continue to undress myself while glancing at Woohyun from time-to-time. 
 
When I was done, I cautiously approached the tub and made my way in it. 
I faced the right wall while hugging my knees and Woohyun was facing the left wall while playing with a squeaky toy. We had our backs against each other, I felt Woohyun's skin rub against mine whenever he decides that the rubber ducky was a submarine. He felt warm.  
 
I felt a light tap on my shoulders and when I turned my head, woohyun was there facing me. 
"Gyu-Gyu, can you scrub my back? I cant reach it." He said.
"Oh, sure." I said, He smiled. 
He turned his back and I grabbed a loofa. I scrubbed his back while he hums a song I've never heard before. I grabbed his arms and scrubbed them too. I felt like a mother now. Woohyun sure is something. 
 
I grabbed a berry scented shampoo and shampooed woohyun's hair. 
He giggles every time I caress his scalp. 
 
"Gyu-Gyu! Make me a shark!" He said.
I laughed. "Okay." 
I shaped his hair into a sharks fin, and when I felt it looked right, I told him it was done. He touched his hair and grinned widely. 
"Nee nee, you next" he said. "Turn around." He added.
 
I turned around and faced the right wall. Woohyun started scrubbing my back and my arms. He grabbed a bottle of something that smelt like vanilla and put it in my hair. 
"Gyu-Gyu." He whispered. "I'll give you bunny ears!" He said.
I smiled. " make it good ok?" I said.
"I will." He said.
He gently grabbed my hair and pulled it in two different directions. After awhile, I finally got my bunny ears.
 
"Gyu-Gyu looks so cute!" He said. 
I touched my hair, even though I couldn't see it, I know it looks good. 
"Woohyunie, lets hose down ourselves now." I said. 
"Okay!" He said. "You go first so that you can hose me down later." 
"S-sure." I managed to say. "Don't look ok?"
"I wont." He said.
 
I stood up and made my way to the shower stall and hosed myself down.
I grabbed a towel to dry myself off, and a bathrobe to cover myself. 
 
When I looked at the bathtub, Woohyun wasn't there.
"Woohyunie?" I called out. "Where are you?" 
No one answered. 
 
Then it suddenly came to me, maybe he drowned himself. 
I hurriedly went over the tub and inserted my hand in the water. I felt a chest. Woohyun's chest. I squirmed around the water to find his hands, and when I did, I pulled him up.
 
He was coughing from the soaped water that he inhaled.  
"Are you alright?" I asked, he nodded. 
I breathed a sigh of relief. 
"yah, why did you do that?!!" I yelled. "you could've died!!"  
He didn't answer. 
"You made me worried." I told him. 
He looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry." He said.
I helped him stand up and hosed him down in the shower while he coughs.
I dried him off and made him wear a bathrobe. 
 
We walked to his room and he sat on the bed.
I went to his closet and grabbed clothes for the two of us. 
 
I handed him his clothes and he started dressing himself.
 
Its the 5th time today.
First, when he stood at the edge of the balcony.
Second, when he almost hit his head using a lamp.
Third, he grabbed a thick book and almost hit his head.
Fourth, the scissor accident at the beach.
Fifth, he drowned himself. 
 
What is wrong with him? 
Why does he want to kill himself? 
I don't know how i'll be able to help him if he hurts himself again.
 
I wore my clothes while these thoughts. Soon, i felt a pair of warm arms hug my waist.
 
"Gyu-ah, woohyunie feels tired." He said.
 
"Lets rest then, but you need to take your medicine first." I said.
 
He nodded
 
I grabbed another glass of strawberry juice and desolved the medicine in it.
Woohyun happily drank it.
 
I went to the bed and laid down. Woohyun hugged me by the waist again and immediately fell asleep. 
 
Its tiring to constantly stop someone from killing them-self. 
I felt my tiredness taking over and i also fell asleep.
________________________________________________________
 
I kill 
 
I kill myself when i'm like this.
 
The first time it happened, I succeeded.
 
It was on a cold winter day. 
They told me, I drowned myself at the nearby beach, but was saved by Noel when he noticed my missing presence. 
 
I do remember drowning myself. 
I remembered stopping myself, but was always unsuccessful doing so.
I was yelling at myself to stop, but my body wouldn't listen.
 
Its like i'm being controlled. 
 
Like a toy.
 
I was crying inside while i walk towards the cold sea.
I felt myself lost my breath and i just want to breathe again.
 
I was happy that Noel saved me.
But my parents, they didn't even care that i almost died.
They even told me that they'd send me to a psychiatric ward because i've gone crazy. Its a good thing Dr. Kang stopped them.  
 
They don't care about me.
 
They told me I was laughing and was happy when I drowned myself.
They were wrong, i was in anguish and grief.
 
I cant even stop myself.
 
I even tried to stab Dr. Kang with a surgeon's knife. 
I hurt his hands, but he told me i was even happy that I did that.
Which is not true.
 
I never liked hurting people.
 
I wanted to explain to them, but I always find it hard.
So I just always keep my mouth shut when this happens, and pretends that nothing happened. 
 
I don't want harming people that I care about.
 
Then, theres a cute person called Kim Sunggyu who came in the picture.
I desperately don't want to hurt him. 
I rather have myself get hurt than him.
 
He tried to stop me from killing myself numerous times today, and I'm greatfull for that.
He still helped me despite me doing all the wrong things to him.
 
Now, this made me wonder. 
Why does the world hate him when he had such a golden heart?
A heart that easily forgives and moves on?
A heart that loves a lot. 
Doesn't he get tired of forgiving?
I mean, he's uncle. He got angry when i called him a demon.
His parents. He didn't even spoke a single bad thing about them.
 
He's a perfect son.
 
Sunggyu and I did a lot of things today. 
He gives me my favorite strawberry juice every 7 hours.
I kept on hurting him in little ways. Like banging him with a pillow, hard.
But, I'm still glad, because I haven't done anything that could end his life.
 
We are currently sleeping because I felt tired. 
Tired from screaming at myself to stop.
 
I felt my hands suddenly move. Move without me commanding it to.
I woke up, it was night. 
The moon and stars were on their places, and it wasn't raining anymore. The sound of the crashing waves echo in my room.
 
I walked towards my study table and opened the drawer. 
I grabbed something from the drawer. A cutter.
 
I tried to let go of the cutter because i know i'd do something bad, but my body wont let me. 
 
My feet dragged me to the sleeping Sunggyu.
 
No . . 
 
I sat on top of Sunngyu and could hear him slightly groan from the sudden weight. I pointed the cutter towards his chest.
 
Please wake up. 
No . . Wake up.
 
'Sunggyu!! Wake up!! ' i yelled in my head.
 
I was about to plunge the blade into his chest when his eyes suddenly fluttered open. 
 
"W-Woohyun?" He said with terror in his eyes.
 
I smiled. I was glad that he woke up.
But i know my smile displays the opposite. 
 
I raised my arms and plunged the cutter to his chest.
But he grabbed a pillow and avoided the blade by using it as a shield. 
He the pushed me off of him and i stumbled down on the floor.
 
"Woohyunie!! " He yelled. "Snap out of it!" 
 
"Who's that?" I answered. 
 
His eyes displayed complete horror. 
I don't like seeing that in his eyes. 
It pains me.
 
I lunged myself towards him with cutter again and he luckily avoided me.
I smiled at him again and I saw a tear escape his eyes.
 
'Please don't cry'
 
He was panting heavily.
 
"W-woohyun." He softly called. "I know you're still in there .. Please .. Comeback." He said.
 
"What do you mean Gyu-Gyu?" I said, even though i know what he meant. "I never left."  
 
He carefully stood up from the corner where he's stuck due to my spreading terror.
 
I slowly approached him and he kept backing away, he stopped at his tracks once theres only the wall behind him.
 
'Please . . Please fight back.'
 
I caressed Sunggyu's cheeks and he flinched. 
He looked at me, begging to be spared. 
I don't want to kill him. 
 
'Sunggyu-ah . . I need you.'
 
I trailed my touches from Sunggyu's cheeks, to his forehead, and to his hair.
 
I tried to calm my uncontrollable self because I know what would happen next.
Sadly, it did happen.
 
I grabbed a fistful of his hair and started banging his head against a wall.
I see splashes of that red color everywhere. I tried to stop my hand from doing so, but I couldn't. 
 
He screamed and screamed. He tried to lean his arms on the wall to stop some of the force that I put into his head.
 
He began to cry. 
"N-no . . P-please! W-woohyun! S-stop!" He yelled.
 
I grabbed his hair one last time and banged it as hard as I could against a wall.
He slumped down and his blood rubbed against the wall.
 
He was breathing heavily and was crying so much.
I want to comfort him and say sorry.
I'm slowly killing him.
 
He clutched his chest and squinted his right eye.
I wanted to come to his side and make him feel better, but my legs wouldn't let me. 
 
I only stared. 
 
I clenched the cutter hard, and suddenly began raising my arms, preparing on giving him my final blow.
 
'No! I cant kill him!' 
 
I was about to stab him, when suddenly, a great force grabbed my hand from behind and twisted it and I feel down. Noel.
 
The pain that my arm shoots made me let go of the cutter. Noel kicked the cutter away.
 
Noel held me down against the floor.
 
'Thankyou
 
I saw someone rush towards Sunggyu and carried him bridal style. Dr. Kang.
 
"N-no . . W-woohyun . .h-he n-needs m-me." Sunggyu said.
 
I felt hot tears flow down my cheeks. How did he know?
 
"D-dont l-leave me" I finally managed to say. 
These words  . . They came from my own lips. Not from the demon inside me.
 
"S-sunggyu-ah . . " I called out.
 
This greatly stunned me, I am now able to control myself. I cant believe it . . 
How?
 
Dr. Kang carried Sunggu out of my room. I wanted him to stay.
 
"I'm sorry." I heard Noel say.
I turned my head to face him. The next thing I know, I was being injected something using a syringe.
 
I felt my eyes getting heavy and everything around me spinning. 
 
"S-sunggyu" I muttered. 
 
And everything went black. 
We walked 
______________________________________________________________
 
a long chapie for a long time i havent updated~
 
upvote upvote upvote
subscribe subscribe subscribe
comment comment comment . . . That is all that i want. 
 
-bows 90*- kamsamida~