Cha: 010

[DISCONTINUED] That Corner Hides a Pair of Eyes

 

 
This chappie and the next one (i think) will be a little fwuffy (fluffy) XD 
I figured y'all might want a little break from all the gold teeth grey goose tripping on the bathroom, bloodstains ball gowns trashing the hotel rooms
Ppl driving catalacs in their dreams 
 
From all the crystal may belles diamonds on their time piece jet planes islands tigers on a gold leash etc~ etc~   
LOL (royals by lorde, check it.) 
I'll make it silly, because everything that you'll read right now, all the silliness, and the next one, thats how i think and treat things. Well . . A 14yr old girl can still be silly right? It isn't the teenage-dont be childish- age. Right?
I treat cotton candy the same way i wrote about it. I'm full of quirckiness ok? So bear with me if you find it stupid.
 
So . . Enjoy~ 
______________________________________________________
 
I woke up in a different room.
When I look to my left, I can see Dr. Kang, sleeping on a chair with his arms crossed. My head hurts a lot and the pain is making my eyes burn. I touched my head and felt bandages wrapped across my head.
Then I remember, what happened awhile ago, Or was it yesterday? 
 
I remember hearing his voice while i was asleep.
"Sunggyu!! Wake up!!" 
My eyes jolted open and i saw him. He was holding a cutter and he was about to plunge it in my chest. I avoided him, but felt hot tears flow down my cheeks.
 
"Please don't cry . ." I heard a voice said, Woohyun's voice, but his mouth isn't moving. I can hear him . . I can hear his inner self.
 
"Woohyun" I called out." I know you're still there. Please come back." 
 
He attacked me once again. And i avoided.
 
"Please . . Please fight back" I heard him again.
But I cant hurt him, I don't want to. I know he can fight it.
 
He approached me and i backed away. My attempts of staying away was cut off when I feel a wall behind my back.
 
"Sunggyu-ah . . I need you." His voice said. His voice that runs in my head. 
He banged my head and I see splashes of red color every time he hits my head against the wall. 
 
"N-no . . P-please w-woohyun . . S-stop." I said, and he did.
But he grabbed my hair and banged my head as hard as he can one last time.
I slump down, feeling my knees weak and my head throb in pain.
He was about to strike me down with the cutter, but was stopped by Noel.
 
Thank goodness.
 
Dr. Kang carried me but i want to stay. Woohyun needs me.
Even in my protests, I was carried out from his room and i lose my consciousness. 
 
Woohyun. He did this to me, but for some reason, i'm not angry.
Its not his fault. He was sick.
 
I sat up and my head started throbbing. I need to see Woohyun. I need to know if he's alright. I sat at the edge of the bed and carefully stood up. The pain got worse so i wince, but still tried my best to fight the pain. I tried to walk but my legs are wobbly and my sight's getting blurry.
 
But soon, after much I reached Woohyun's room and leaned on the door. I heard something, or rather, someone, crying. Woohyun.
 
"I-I'm s-sorry . . S-sunggyu-ah . . I'm s-sorry . ." I heard him say.
 
I opened the door to see Woohyun sitting in his bed, crying hard, while clutching his hair. 
 
"Woohyun-ah." I softly called out.
 
When he heard my voice, he immediately turned his head and looked at me. 
"S-sunggyu-ah! " he yelled. 
He immediately threw the duvet off of him, ran towards me, and pulled me into a tight hug.  
 
"I'm sorry." He said. "I can understand if you cant forgive me." 
 
His last statement stunned me. I hugged back and patted his head.
 
"I can never not forgive you." I answered.
 
He gasped and cried harder. 
 
"I'm sorry . . I really am . . I'm sorry." 
 
I touched the back of his head to feel his hot temperature. He's still sick.
But, he seems to be in his normal state now. I wonder how he overcame his other self.
 
I suddenly feel my head throb in pain and felt my knees weak. I slump down but woohyun caught me.
 
"I'm really sorry." He said.
"Its alright, i guess were both sick now." I said while chuckling. 
I rested my throbbing head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. I can feel him smile. He gently caressed my hair, careful not to touch the hurting parts.
 
"Lets sleep." He finally said.
I nodded
 
We walked towards his bed, plopped down and slept.
 
We slept for the next 2 days.
________________________________________________________
 
Sunggyu was gone when i woke up. I immediately stood up from my chair and went to the possible place where he could be. Woohyun's room.
 
I arrived there, seeing the two asleep in the soft bed while facing each other. 
They looked like tired children who went out to play.
 
Woohyun, with his swollen eyes from all the crying he did from hurting Sunggyu.
"I'm s-sorry . ." I remember him say. "P-please . .make him b-better . . I n-need him . . I s-said i-i'd p-protect h-him right? I promise I wont get sick again. I'll be c-careful, so p-please . . M-make h-him b-better." He said.
 
He was breaking down and hyperventilating, and so, i was forced
to put him to sleep again. He held my arm tightly but the strength gradually died down  once the drug kicked in.
 
Actually, it wasn't his fault. It was mine. As a doctor, I should've been more professional and made sure that the fear wont get to me. Sadly it did.
I need to be better at doing my job, but no one had me scared like this before. Woohyun was the first. 
 
I remember taking care of a child who was possessed by an evil spirit. I faced death everyday because of that kid but it never stopped me from taking care of him.
 
I remember taking care of one of the world's notorious killer. He always had that creepy smile on his face. Everyone made sure that he wont escape but he did, he even took me as a hostage. I was threaten that he'd shot me in the head, stab me until he's satisfied, bathe me in acid, and lastly, throw me off the sea. 
 
I was lucky that i got off with only minor bruises, but those experiences never terrified me. Woohyun, however, successfully did.
 
Why?
 
Is it because i've known him ever since he was a child and thought of him as my son, and so the idea of your own son killing you deeply terrified me?  
Is it because he's all sweet and innocent that the thought of such a sweet little boy killing you is like beyond what my emotions can process and therefore, deeply terrified me?
Or is it because i love him so much, cared for him so much, raised him when he's parents don't give a damn about him, that the thought of the most precious thing to me, killing me made me so scared that i cant even do my job right?
 
I only realized this, but i was the only one there when he's in trouble. 
The only one there when he achieved things that seemed too minor for his parents to care about. 
 
"Nee, kang-appa." He called out, once when he was only a child with innocent eyes. He used to call me 'daddy kang' but he stopped once his real dad scolded him for calling me dad. I remembered, he cried so hard that his head hurt.
I had to hug him to sleep that night, and my favorite white shirt was a mess because of his tears.
 
"Big brother got a noble prize in switzerland and mom and dad went to see him get that award. I also won something too." He said with a smile in his face.
 
I crouched down his eye level and asked "and what would that be?"
 
"I won an art contest." He said with a grin." But . ." I looked at him and he suddenly had his head down with that beautiful smile of his, gone. 
 
"But what?" I asked. He started crying.
 
"Mom and dad got home just awhile ago with big brother. They're already done with big brother, but how come they cant go to my award ceremony? My school isn't that far and it wont be until the day after tomorrow. They could even ask Noel to drive for them . . H-how come?" He sobbed.
 
I couldn't answer him. For the first time in my life, i was too stunned to answer someone. 
 
"I-is it because i'm not g-good enough? Is it because mom and dad preferred big brother more than me? Is it because . . " his voice trailed off.
 
"They don't love me?" 
 
He stared at me with such sad weeping eyes. I just cant seem to find the right words to comfort him. I was still young after all. A bachelor of 24 cant comfort such a child. 
 
I hugged him while he scrunch his eyes and feel tears run down my cheeks.
"W-why?" He whispered. 
 
I couldn't comfort him because i know the truth. All of his guesses were true. That is what his parents think of him. A lowlife garbage. If only I could be here all the time for him. This kid, he seems to be always in pain. I always see him with scars from his father beating him over small things and his horrible brother who just watches with a smirk. I would always heal his wounds, but i couldn't seem to heal his heart. 
 
"Tell you what" i said. "What if i go in your ceremony instead? I'll go and see you get that shiny medal of yours and the people cheering loud for you." 
 
"R-really? Y-you'd do that?" He asked.
"Yes, yes i would. Anything for the sweet Nam Woohyun." 
 
He smiled. 
 
The day of the awards soon came and I was there to witness him get his shiny gold medal and his framed artwork.  
 
His painting was brilliant, something a pro would be able to do.
 Judging from the tall clock tower that looks like the big Ben, he seemed to have painted a beautiful scenery in London. He used watercolor in his painting, which made it more extravagant. 
 
After the ceremony, I approached him and held his hand.
 
"That's a beautiful thing you made there, huh." I said.
"I was thinking of you when i made this." he said "i remembered you saying you want to go to London someday." 
 
I smiled at him. "Yeah, i guess i did say that huh?" He nodded.
 
When we arrived at the mansion, we were greeted with an angry look from his dad. Woohyun immediately hid behind me and clenched my pants hard. 
 
"Where have you two been?" He harshly asked.
"His award ceremony." I calmly said. "He won 1st prize."  
"So what? That doesn't mean you can lounge around with my son! And as for you, Nam Woohyun, didn't i tell not to go outside without my permission?! How dare you disobey me again!" 
 
"B-but it was my a-award c-ceremony . . " Woohyun mumbled. 
"And so what?" His father yelled, shocking the two of us with his statement. 
Woohyun began to soundlessly cry with his father's hurtful remark. His big brother was there, watching us with a wicked smile on his face. Watching us like were some kind of a TV show. His brother carries the award he got in switzerland and showed it off to Woohyun even though our distances were quite apart. Woohyun, on the other hand, looked at his medal and clenched it hard. Thinking, that what he worked hard for, was worthless. 
 
"Sir, don't you think you're being too harsh?" I flatly said.
"You." He angrily yet calmly said while pointing his finger at me. "Stay out of this. You don't have a say on how i will raise my son." 
 
"Am i even your son in your eyes?" Woohyun flatly stated. I looked at woohyun and saw him clenching my pants harder, his face red yet filled with anger and sadness, and his eyes, b with tears.
His brother's eyes widen in shock with what he said and quickly walked out from the mansion's lobby silently. 
 
"What did you say?" His dad yelled.
"Y-you heard me!" Woohyun yelled back.
"How dare you talk back! You useless trash!!" His father bitterly yelled.
Woohyun gasp at his own father's words. This . . This is something I know he never wants to hear.
 
Mr. Nam stomped at our direction and suddenly grabbed Woohyun by the ear.
I was too shocked with what's happening and so, i only stood there shocked. 
"Ah!" Woohyun shouted while being dragged off upstairs. "I-it h-hurts!" 
"You need to be punished." His father simply said. 
"D-daddy kang! help me!" Woohyun yelled. 
His dad suddenly stopped walking and grabbed his hair making woohyun's face, face his. Woohyun can only wince in pain. 
"Didnt i tell you not to call him that?" He said. Woohyun just sobbed. 
"Answer me!" His father yelled, which echoed through the mansion walls. 
"I-i'm s-sorry . ." Woohyun softly said.
"Oh, so now you're sorry?" His father said. "Thats why you'll never be as good as your brother, heck, i don't even think you'll ever be good at anything!" 
"B-but . . I was never good enough for you . ." Woohyun said, with a hint of sadness in his voice. 
 
His dad's face contorted with outmost annoyance with the boy and dragged him by the hair again. Woohyun only let out desperate pleas to let him go.
 
"D-daddy kang!!" He yelled. 
"Shut up!" His dad yelled back.
I can hear Woohyun cry in desperation and so i ran towards where he is. When i arrived at the 2nd floor, i saw him being dragged to his room. Woohyun saw me and he reached for me. His dad also saw him and i saw his face turn in anger, he then threw woohyun inside the room and he followed. I ran as fast as i could and when i reach his room, the door was shut tight and was locked. 
 
"Woohyun! Woohyun!" I yelled while banging the door.
"a-ahhhh!!!" Woohyun screamed.
I peered my ears into the door and heard sounds of leather hitting flesh.
 
"N-no!" Woohyun yelled. 
"You deserve this!" His dad yelled and another sound of leather hitting flesh was heard again. I banged the door hard while yelling Woohyun's name. 
 
He was screaming in pain and his dad kept on spitting harsh words.
I kept backing my steps until my back touched the wall and i slump down.
 
Minutes passed and woohyun's dad finally came out heavy with sweat and was readjusting his belt. 
 
"Stay away from my son." He hissed.
 
His words piss me off. He might be entrepreneuric, but he sure is stupid.
 
"Its you who should stay away from him." I said while standing up. 
"What did you say?" He angrily asked. 
"Cant you see what you're doing? You're destroying your own son! Cant you even spare a single praise from him? Cant you show that you love him? Cant you-" 
"Its a war out there." He simply said, cutting my words off.
"What?" I said.
"Its a war out there." He repeated, louder than the last time. 
"Thats not enough." I said. "Thats not a good reason to torture a kid that's barely 7 yrs. old. At this time of age, he needs to be filled with positivity if you don't want him killing you when he grows up." 
"I . . " he said.
"You what?" I harshly asked. Even though he's my employer, i dare myself to speak up. I don't care if i lose my most profitable job, Woohyun is what matters here. 
"I just want what's best for him." He softly said. 
I turned around and approached the room of the silently crying Woohyun 
and said : "you're idea of best, is not good enough." I shut the door behind me. 
 
I saw Woohyun curled up in a ball in his bed, trembling and is silently crying. 
I sat on the edge of the bed and gently caressed his thigh. 
 
"Dr. K-kang . . " he called out. 
Dr.kang? He's never called me that before. His dad must've 'punished' him too much that it changed his demeanor. 
"Woohyun . . I'm sorry i wasn't able to do anything. I was . . Too taken back. I froze." I told him.
"Its alright. It was my fault." He simply said. 
"No. It wasn't your fault. It was your dad's ideals." I said. 
 
I carefully made him sit up to see the damage done by his dad to his young and delicate skin. I saw long deep bruises in his skin. His eyes are red b with tears and were half open because of exhaustion. I took off his shirt, careful that it may not touch his skin and cause him pain and grabbed a herbal ointment and gently dabbed it in his reddish skin. I made him wear a new white shirt and made him lie down on the bed to rest and he turned his back from me.
 
"Why am i always not good enough?" He stoically said. 
"Its not that you're not good enough" i answered. 
"Then what?" 
"Its just that ..  They're just blind." 
"Blind?" 
"Yes, they're blind. Because they cant see how special you are. If i have a son like you, i will be sure to bring you out for ice cream, buy you lots of sweets, give you lots of kisses, and say that 'i love you' all the time." 
 
Woohyun softly smiled. "Then . . Make me happy tomorrow, when i don't feel tired." He said.
"But . . Your dad." I said.
He turned around and looked at me with pure confusion in his face. 
"But, I don't have a dad." He flatly said. "I don't care what he'll say or do after we're done making me happy. He's blind like what you said, he wont understand." 
 
Woohyun slowly blinked his tired eyes and stated that he's tired. I chuckled at his cuteness and hugged him to sleep, just like i always do. 
 
But his brother . . His brother was watching us with disgust. 
________________________________________________________
 
I was woken up by the sun rays in my face, and the softness and warmth in my arms. Woohyun was snoring lightly which i always find cute. Then i remember what he told me last night. " make me happy tomorrow, when i don't feel tired." 
 
I lightly nudge Woohyun to wake him up. Luckily, Woohyun wasn't a heavy sleeper when he was younger and so, he woke up almost instantly. 
 
"W-why?" He sheepishly asked. 
"We'll make you happy today remember?" I said.
"Oh yeah . ." He responded while scrunching his eyes.
 
I helped Woohyun change his clothes and we made our way downstairs to eat breakfast. As we wait on expensive mahogany chairs, his other family members started coming in, sitting in their own proper seats. Mr. Nam eyed woohyun's bruises. Woohyun noticed it too, but he ignored it. 
 
After minutes of waiting, food has finally been served. We were served breakfast, western style. 
 
The atmosphere was grim and silent. Seeing the whole place would surely make you wonder. 'Is this really a family?' The answer .. No. 
 
"I'm done." Woohyun said while pushing the plate away from his view. 
"You're done already?" His mom asked. "That's new." 
"Dr. Kang" woohyun called out making his dad let go of his utensils. We all ignore this obvious reaction. "Lets go to an amusement park." He said.
 
"Oh . . So you want you want to go there?" I asked.
He nodded and said: "yes, i want to try what my friends call 'candy floss.'"
"Ahhh i see . . " i answered. "Then lets go there." I told him.
"And what made you think i'll let you?" His dad said while harshly standing up, making the chinaware clang. Woohyun, however, was silent. 
 
"Just let them go." Mrs. Nam said while chewing the fluffy eggs. 
"Really eomma? You'd let me?" Woohyun said with enthusiasm in his eyes. 
"Yes honey, after all . . You do deserve it, you won an art contest right?" She asked and Woohyun nodded. 
"Then you deserve it." She said.
 
Woohyun smiled, took my hand and dragged me off of that gloomy place.
At this point of time in woohyun's life, the only thing that made sense to him was me, and his mom. But neither did he know, that he'll lose her soon, but we'll get to that later. 
 
Woohyun changed his clothes, ran downstairs, and headed to the car while dragging me along with him. 
 
Soon, we arrived at an amusement park. 
Woohyun immediately went out from the car and headed for the entrance. I ran close behind him. 
 
"Nee!! Nee!! what's that?" Woohyun asked, while pointing at a ride with horses.
"Thats a carousel" i told him.
"I only see one in picture, but i didn't know it looks this good in real." He said.
"Lets ride it." He added.
 
He dragged me to the carousel and he rode it while i support him in the entire time. He kept laughing at how cool he said he looked. "Like a knight." He said.
We went down from the ride and soon, another ride caught his eye. He pointed at the ride that bumps with other cars. Without asking me if we could, he dragged me to it and rode it while bumping his red car to the other player's car. 
 
And so, we went through all the rides in the park that caught woohyun's eyes. 
We rode the caterpillar thingy that resembles a small roller coaster for kids. We rode the spinning tea-cups and woohyun looked dazed and tipsy after riding that ride. I had to carry him in order to move-along the crowd. While carrying Woohyun, he kept on tugging my clothes saying: "yah . . Let m-me down . . I'm big now, i c-can w-walk . . " i smiled at how he tried to be all grown up to me. "Yah" he called out again. I made him face me and say :"are you sure you can walk?" I asked him and he nodded. I slowly let him down and he tried his best to stand up and walk. He was wobbling and cant seem to focus his eyes. So i made a mental note: 'woohyun cant handle rides that spins over and over again.' 
Woohyun was about to fall from feeling dizzy when i caught him in my arms. "You told me you can walk." I mocked him. "S-shut up." He said. "Aigoo . . You're being rude hyun." I said. "Fine." He strongly said and pouted. I carried him again and this time, he didn't protest. I searched for an empty bench and we both sat.
 
"Appa!" A random kid yelled making woohyun turn his attention toward that kid. 
"Appa! Lets ride the ferris wheel!" He yelled. 
"Sure son!" His dad said and carried him in his back. The mom held the shoulders of his son and held hands with what seem to be the kid's big brother.
 
Woohyun remained silent. I held his shoulders and he looked up to me. "Atleast you have me and your mom." I said. He slightly smiled. Then suddenly, the two of us smelled something intoxicatingly sweet. Candy floss. 
 
"Dr. Kang." He called out. It pains me to hear him say that. Even though i'm not really his real dad, i want him to call me like i am. The word 'doctor' even though i have worked hard to attain that title at such an early age and wanted my colleagues and other people to call me that, it sounds painful to my ears when Woohyun says it. Why you ask? Because . . I want to be his dad. A dad that would make him happy and protect him. I want to be everything that his real dad isn't. 
 
"Yes?" I answered. 
"Lets get some of that sweet thing, it smells good." He said, i nodded.
 
We followed the scent of the sweet thing and smiled to each other once we realized that we were like searching for treasure and this is a big adventure. Once we found the source of the sweet thing, while holding hands, we ran towards it and woohyun's eyes sparkled once he saw the pink fluffy things. 
 
" i want one." He said. I ruffled his hair and smiled at him. I bought one candy floss for him and his eyes widen and sparkled once he poked the fluffy pink thing. "Is this a cloud?" He asked. "You know . .the cloud from the sky? But . .how come its pink and not white like the usual ones? Did they color it in pink?" Woohyun took a bite from the 'cloud' and continued his questions "but why is it sweet? Did they put sugar in it? But . . The sweetness isn't of those sugar gives out. And ho-" 
 
"Aigoo woohyun, you have so many questions!" I said, cutting his words off.
"But . . It looks so . . Magical." He said. 
I smiled. "Because it is." I said. "Really?" He asked, i nodded.
"Fairies had to cast their magic spells just to get those clouds from the sky down." I said. "But . . How did you know?" He asked. 
 
"Because i saw it happen once." I said. "Tell me more!" He pleaded.
"Well . . Its pink because the fairies kiss them. And everything that a fairy kisses, turn pink." 
 
"My teacher kissed lee hyun and he turned pink, so . . Is my teacher a fairy too?" He asked. "Yes, she's a fairy." I simply answered. 
"I have a fairy for a teacher!" He said. "Tell me more!" He enthusiastically said.
"Remember when you asked how that cloud taste sweet?" I asked, he nodded
"Well . .the sweetness of that cloud depends on the one who eats it."    
"What do you mean?" He asked. 
"Well . ." I said while holding his small hands. "The cloud reflects the person's character. If you're kind, has a clear conscience, and pure, that cloud would taste sweet as you wanted it to be. If you're bad and mean, that cloud would taste bitter." 
 
"So . . These things are like a cloud of truth? Because they reflect the truth." He said. "Now that i think about it, i guess it is." I told him.
 
"But how come, some clouds are blue or green like that one?" He asked while pointing at candy flosses that had different color. 
 
"That's because they've been kissed by a different element fairy. The blue ones are kissed by winter fairies, the green ones are kissed by earth fairies and i bet those green ones taste of mint." 
 
"Then what fairy kissed my cloud?" He asked while munching on more candy floss. 
"That's because . . Its been kissed by a love fairy." I said.
"Love fairy?" He asked and i nodded. " love fairies are the best kind of fairies to give kisses. They're. . .how should i put it . . Magical. Their kisses are always sweet and their lips are cherry colored, the main reason why clouds kissed by them are pink. Because of their cherry-colored lips, humans always wanted to kiss them, and kissing them feels nice too. It makes you feel good." 
"Feel good? How?" He asked.
"Like when you're teacher kisses you, you feel nice right?" He nodded. "That is how their kisses are."
 
"Have you met one?" He asked.
"Yes, in-fact i'm currently loving one." I replied. "How are they in real?" 
 "Well . . They're gentle but fragile, forgiving and doesn't hold grudges. They're loving and courteous. They're good looking and has milky-white skin. All in all They're . . Perfect."  
"I want to meet one. One that isn't your teacher." He stated and i chuckled.
" i know you'll meet one someday." I said. "And you'll love that person as well." 
 
We passed by some stalls until something caught woohyun's eyes. A shooting range. Well, not the real one. The one that you have to shoot down the target to get a teddy. 
 
"Dr. Kang." He called out. "Can we try that?" He said, while pointing at the shooting range stall. "Sure." I answered. "I guess we can try, but i wont promise that we'll win anything." I added.
 
We approached the shooting range. I placed a few bills in the counter and was given a fake loaded gun. I pointed at the target, breathe in, slowly squeezed the trigger, and fired. I missed. 
 
"Try again!" Woohyun yelled. "I want the white teddy bear!" 
I looked at him and he has those cute puppy eyes. I sighed. Of course i had to do it. Anything for the sweet Nam Woohyun. 
 
I closed my eyes. Breathe in, aimed my gun, slowly hit the trigger, and fired. I hit it.
"Yeah!!" Woohyun yelled while jumping up and down. His eyes sparkled as the lady in charge of the stall hand him that big-white- teddy bear that was as big as him. He hugged it tight and tugged my hand. "Thankyou." He said. I held his hands and we started walking. "Anything for the sweet Nam Woohyun." 
 
He aimlessly walked and walked around until, we reached the outdoor part of the park, it seems that its already night-time. 
 
"Dr. Kang." He said while swinging our hands. "Lets ride that tall wheel." He said while pointing at the horizon. I looked at what he's pointing and found out that it was the ferris wheel. 
 
"But its very high." I said. " you might get scared." I mocked.
He shook his head. "No." He answered. " i wont be scared! I uhh" 
"You what?" I challenged him. "I . . Have you." He said. 
I sighed. "Fine, fine, we'll ride that wheel." 
 
He lined up just like any regular costumer. Woohyun seemed to be having a hard time carrying his friend that was as big as him, and so i insisted on carrying it. Soon, our turn came and we'll be riding the ferris wheel. We entered the big pod and sat inside. I made Woohyun's friend sit next to him. We sat there while facing each other and eyed our surroundings as we go higher and higher. The moon was at its peak that night. Shining bright and is whole. It looked just like a shining block of white cheese. Well, that's what Woohyun said. The ride allowed us to over-see the city of seoul. Its beauty in the night. Its lights on which makes it even more . . Mysterious. Everything looks good in the dark, and this scene proves it. The darkness masks out the truth of its ugliness. The darkness covers the truth.
 
"Dr. Kang." He called out. "Those love fairies you discussed earlier . . Where are they now?" He asked while looking at his surroundings. "They hide in the night." I answered. "Why?" He asked. "Because . . " my voice trailed off, i was running out of creativity.
 
"Why?" He asked again. "They uhh . . Rest. That's right. They rest in the night."  I answered. "Well . .thats a bummer." He said while pouting. "I wanted to see one now." He added. "And you'll see one soon." I answered. 
 
I close my eyes, feeling tired of all the rides we rode and from all the candy floss we ate, all the walking, all the 'please tell me.' Lines from him. But it was all worth it, anything for the sweet Nam Woohyun. I was letting myself relax when i suddenly felt a body weight nuzzle next to me. 
 
"Dr. Kang .. Thanks for today. I had fun." He said. I gently his hair and said : "anytime" i answered " as long as its for the sweet Nam woohyun." 
He smiled, "thanks." He said.
 
The ferris wheel moved slowly under the beauty of the moon. We watch seoul move from above. Watching cars move about and people walk around. It was beautiful, and it became our peace and solitude. 
________________________________________________________
 
Satisfied? No? ; ; 
We will explore about woohyun's and sunggyu's past using other characters. 
If Dr. Kang is for Woohyun, the who is for Sunggyu? Well . . You'll meet him soon, and i swear, all of you will be shocked. Sorry if i havent updated yet. I was managing my thoughts about this story because i swear, things will heat up. 
 
Theres part 2 of woohyun's life story, and its kinda sad, but think of it this way, he has Sunngyu now anyway.
 
You people ever wonder why i'm always writing about pain? I know you all got pissed about it too. (i think) well . . I'll explain in a blog post why. 
 
Comment comment comment
subscribe subscribe subscribe 
upvote upvote upvote