Cha: 012

[DISCONTINUED] That Corner Hides a Pair of Eyes

A short chapter to remind y'all that this fic aint dead yet

enjoy~ or should i say .. Boil in anger? Whahah 

that was not funny u-u

-----------------------

"Hey hoya!" Someone greeted. I turned around to see that it was a friend of mine. 

"Oh, wassup?" I said. Talking in my usual american-gangster manner. 
"So, have you seen that 'rat' yet?" He asked. I just smirked and shook my head. "But i sure did made that suffer." I said. We both laugh and he patted my back and left. 

Rat. Thats what we usually call him. When everything was still 'okay', everyone would call him hamster gyu. And a hamster is a rat right?  So thats where it came from. 

But thats not the only thing we call him. 
Murderer
Retard 
, just like what i said earlier, 
Old grandpa
Toy
Loser-gyu, and many many more. 
The new names never stopped coming in. 

It has been awhile ever since he stepped foot in our school. And we all must humbly admit, that we do miss him. 

We all miss those mornings when we'd spot him randomly walking at the hallway carrying books and we'd trip him. Once he's down, we'd start beating him up. Those lunch times too when we'd go over him and take his food and lunge it towards his face and or clothes. One time, we even caught him eating hot kimchi stew and we spewed it all over his face. We all laugh of course. Just like all the time. 

But my personal favorite is those times when we beat him up right in front of our teachers. Sometimes even during class hours we'd do it. Or when in hallways when they'd pass by. And every time we do so, we make sure to leave a mark. Or in our case, blood markings from his beautiful face. The teachers just ignore his cries. Thats why its so fun.

Wonderful .. 
Really .. Just-- really wonderful. 

But the most recent one, the one i did to him by myself that night when i last saw him, is that one thing that really made everyone in our school feel so .. Happy. 

That 'happy' is not like sunny does it. But still .. Happy. 

We all waited for him to come to school so we'd over it. But he never really did. Then, came the news to us of what his dear, beloved uncle did to him. We were all in shock of course. I mean, who wouldn't be? And most of us were pretty pissed off too since it came to us late. But still .. I cant believe i'm saying this but .. 

Isn't it too much?

Yes, i do know that we all say that we'd kill him and stuff like that, but we never really meant it. We aren't murderers here! We're just students that hold such great grudge against that coward. But lucky for us, he was too dumb to believe it. 

Now that i think about it, don't i sound hypocritical? 
I said what his uncle did was too much, but what i did to him isn't? 
Stupid right? 

But theres only one thing i'm sure of

I did not regret it
Not one bit

I walk down the school hallways, still in the same thought of sunggyu's current whereabouts just like everyone else. He did disappear quite mysteriously and were all wondering weather if we'd still have a toy to play with, or if we have to go back to normal and pretend like nothing happened. Because as much as we like beating someone up so early in the morning, we don't like the thought of doing it to someone else besides gyu.  

Even if they might be some retarded freshman, or a downright creep, we dont hate them enough to do that to them. 

The bell rings and i fasten my pace towards our classroom. 
I sit down on my usual chair, and wait for our teacher to come in. 
We all bring out our textbooks and started listening. 

Letting the day go by so fast. 

-------------------------

Its short o-o

em sorry o-o

please comment down below about how you think this story is going so far u-u 

please do, because i need to know from y'all personally.

I accept critizisms about the way i write cause dang, i wrote this story when i was just starting and so i know it :/ 

i just wanna know mainly to myself if this is worth continuing? Because hella .. I dont find it good orz 

em sorry for the negativity 

authornim out