Here we go again

For you, I will

As Dongwoon and Nika went out to grab lunch, Zuki and Kikwang went out too. Zuki and Kikwang went to Kikwang's favourite dinning place. It was noon as they reach Kikwang's fav. dinning place. They were acting like normal people, well, I mean, Kikwang was, then suddenly, Lee Myung Hee, Kikwang's " Biggest Fan " came and hit their table. 

 

M.Hee : Kikwang oppa! This is what your doing behind my back, is it? * teardrops developing * 

Kikwang : Hee- ah, what do you mean? Slow down your voice, please? We wouldn't want any drama. 

M.Hee : What drama?! I'm not the one who is cheating on girls for the second time here!

Kikwang : Yah! We were never together.

M.Hee : Oh, okay. * points at Zuki * You, Girl, what's your name?

Zuki : Mm, Zuki.

M.Hee : Zuki? Erh. Nice name. Is that what I was suppose to say? So, you believe in his crap? 

Zuki : I'd rather believe in his crap than yours. * smiles sarcastic-ly * 

M.Hee : Wow. Cool. A couple of dumb-asses. Okay. Listen everybody! * asking everybody to listen * The guy's name here is Lee Kikwang. A singer of B2st ( Beast ). The girl's name here is Zuki. Kikwang had a DRAMA back when he was 15 years old. Well, teenagers make mistakes, right? They smoke, drink alcoholic drinks, tell secrets and stuff. But Kikwang here, he left his girlfriend to die. Not only that, he was the only one who could save her because she doesn't really have anyone. Her family passed away few years ago before this incident. Plus! Kikwang was drunk that moment and his reasons was that. Wow. How charming isn't it? Believe my crap now, Zuki? 

Kikwang : * slapped M.Hee * You have no rights to talk about Sunyu. You know nothing. Stop making nonsense. 

M.Hee : I don't care about that! You said you love me! 

Kikwang : Well, I'm not that charming to you. So, please leave me and Zuki alone. * grabs Zuki's wrist and went out *

 

Kikwang brought Zuki to some other restaurant. As they were done ordering, Zuki had a feeling of wanting to know what Myung Hee was talking about back in the other restaurant. 

 

Zuki : Are you all right, Kikwang? * holds Kikwang's hands *

Kikwang : Ne, I'm fine. 

Zuki : Can I ask you something? 

Kikwang : What she said was just 50 percent true. 

Zuki : Oh. How did you know I wanted to know about that?

Kikwang : Well, because we've been awkward-ly silent after what happened in the previous restaurant. So.. What could you be thinking of after that, ne?

Zuki : Right. * smiles * 

Kikwang : Hey, I'm sorry after what happened. I didn't mean to get you into that mess. 

Zuki : It's okay, Kwangie. Let's eat okay?

Kikwang : Ne. * smiles *

 

After they had lunch, they went back to the apartment. On their way home ( the apartment ) , they bought some chips and stuff for them and the others to watch movies and spend time together. Kikwang and Zuki didn't say anything about Myung Hee. As Nika, Aishi and Junhyung were unpacking the foods that Zuki and Kikwang bought in the kitchen, Doojoon suddenly called all of them in the living room. As if it was like an emergency. They thought what was going on with Doojoon and Yoseob was about to ask..

 

BREAKING NEWS!

LEE GIKWANG HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NAMED LEE MYUNG HEE? DID LEE GIKWANG REALLY LEFT HIS EX TO DIE WHEN HE WAS DRUNK? WHO IS KIM ZUKI TO LEE GIKWANG? ANOTHER PLAY TOY BETWEEN LEE GIKWANG AND LEE MYUNG HEE? REVEALED SOON.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm bck. sorry for the lame chapter, again. I'm having my exams and I'm trying my best to update.