I'll always be there

For you, I will

~ B2st's apartment

As they reached the apartment, Nika and Zuki's mouth went wide open. Their apartment were huge. There's a playground, swimming pool and a BBQ place in the back yard. 

 

Dongwoon : Nika, close your mouth. * laughs * you're so cute. 

Nika : * laughs * I'm sorry. It's just that I've never seen anything like this since my brother's mansion. 

Dongwoon : Mansion?

Nika : Ne. I'm not saying my family's rich or anything. I'm saying that my mom works as a fashion designer and at the same time a model. My dad owns a museum back in Australia. My brother works in Madrid as an engineer and my sister as a model. Same as my mom. * sigh *

Dongwoon : Well, you are rich.

Nika : It's not fun being rich you know?

Dongwoon : Agreed. Hey, let's go inside. I'll show you girls around. * smiles *

 

Dongwoon showed them every single room in the apartment. The dance room, studio, the back yard and more. Nika loved the dance room. There were mirrors everywhere.

 

Junhyung : Woonie, Nika, Zuki! Come here. * calling over them *

 

They went down and met Junhyung and the other members in the living room. 

 

Doojoon : Annyong! I'm Doojoon and this is Hyunseung. * pointing to Hyunseung *

Zuki : Annyong * smiles * I'm Zuki and this is Nikara.. You..

Dongwoon : You may call her Nika. * smiles *

Nika : * smiles * Annyong.

Hyunseung : Hi. * smiles * so, this is Zuki? Kikwang's dance partner? 

Doojoon : Zuki is Kikwang's dance partner? oh, Nika would be Dongwoon's. I get it now * smiles *

Yoseob : * clears throat * 

Kikwang : * whispered at Hyunseung and Doojoon's ears * yaa, they didn't know yet. It was a surprise.

Hyunseung : Oh. Mm, Zuki.. Nika.. You're both cute. * smiles *

Doojoon : I know right, Seunghyun. Cutest thing ever * trying to get out of topic *

Zuki : Yah, wait, me and Nika? Dance?!

Nika : No way we're doing that. It's most likely impossible. We can't dance! 

Yoseob : See. They're freaking out already. Nika, Zuki, it's okay. We'll teach you guys alright? Don't worry

 

Nika and Zuki was quite worried and they can'y stop thinking about it. Nika thought " this is the job? dancing with them? "  As they were watching tv around 0130 pm, Yoseob jumped out of his sit

 

Yoseob : This is boring. Let's go shopping with our new friends. * smiles *

Dongwoon : Ne, that's a good idea. 

Junhyung : Yeah. Let's go guys. 

 

As they went to the mall, shopping, people were starting to noticed B2st. All of a sudden, a crowd of b2uties ran towards them from the corner of the mall. 

 

Hyunseung : Here we go again * sigh *

 

B2uties were asking for their autographs. Zuki and Nika was getting crushed and pushed everywhere. A girl pushed Nika and she was off-balance. She fell and sprained her ankle. Dongwoon was looking for her in between the crowds. Nika heard Dongwoon called her name few times but she couldn't do anything but to shout back his name. Finally Nika saw him walking her way and found her sitting on the floor sobbing and massaging her ankle. 

 

Dongwoon : Nika! Are you okay? 

Nika : I sprained my ankle. 

Dongwoon : I'm sure you can't walk. I'll carry you to the van, okay? 

Nika : Wait! It's okay. I can walk. 

Dongwoon : Nika, please let me carry you. You're not fine. It's my fault for not taking care of you. Please. 

Nika : * looked down * It's not. Don't blame yourself. Carry me if you want to then. Just stop blaming yourself.

 

He then carried Nika bridal style to the van. As they reached the van, Dongwoon lifted Nika into the van and sat with her. Zuki and Kikwang was sleeping in the back sit. 

 

Nika : Dongwoon, thank you. For everything. I'm sorry that you have to go through all this.

Dongwoon : * holds Nika's hands * Hey, it's okay. You're one of us now. We'll always have to be there for each other. * smiles and kisses Nika's forehead * 

 

Nika was surprised when Dongwoon kissed her forehead but she didn't want to question it so she just kept quiet.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you guys think Dongwoon did that? Check out in the next chapter or the chapter after :D