SHOCK

For you, I will

0727pm

 

#Man : Going in in 3!

 

3minutes left. Nika and Zuki's feelings are complicated. They were nervous, scared, excited, and also happy at the same time. Until the boys came along. Doojoon gave Fara a hug. Yoseob gave Aishi a kiss on the cheek. Junhyung and Hyunseung hugged each other. Kikwang smiled at Zuki and pinched her cheeks. While Dongwoon gave Nika a wink and holds her hands tight. 

 

Dongwoon : * whisper * you'll to great. Don't worry. I promised. 

Man : Going in now.

Dongwoon : * pulls Nika slowly in position *

 

The music played and the crowd was... loud. As soon as the " Oasis " song played the crowd started to slow down and just focused on their performance. The fans sang along and were just cheering in for them. Just as the boys sang the line " I wana make a love " in the end, they hugged their partners tight. Fara, Aishi, Zuki and Nika was shocked but they were still smiling because they actually had fun. After the performence, the girls went back stage and the boys continued with their other performence. Well, there is always this part of the concert where they " interview " the idols. 

 

M.C : So BEAST! You guys decide to perform " Oasis " for this concert? 

B2st : Ne.

M.C : It's a slow song but it actually turns the crowds up! Especially the ending. What an opening and also an ending. Do you guys have any relations with your partners? 

Yoseob : Ne. 

M.C : Let's bring out the girls.

 

As the girls went out and sat along with them, Doojoon and Yoseob gave a signal to Fara and Zuki. It was like a sorry-face.

 

M.C : So, what are your relationships between each other. Dongwoon? 

Dongwoon : Ne. We're just friends.

Nika : * looks at Dongwoon * 

M.C : Yoseob? 

Yoseob : Ani. We're just close friends. 

Doojoon : Ne. 

Hyunseung : We're just dance partners. 

Junhyung : Agree with Hyunseung. But we're very close with Fara, Aishi, Nika and Zuki.

M.C : Oh, ne. How about you, Kikwang? 

Kikwang : Mm... 

 

Kikwang didn't get to finish his lines and someone interrupts..

 

" ZUKI IS HE'S PLAY TOY. TO DANCE WITH AND PLAY WITH! "

 

M.C : uh? Who's talking? 

Myung Hee : Kikwang yeabo, you didn't think I'd let you go just like that didn't you? 

Kikwang : Myung Hee- ah!

Myung Hee : Mwhat?! Is it wrong for me to be here? Why can Zuki be here? She no one to you right?! She's just another cheap girl!

Nika : Yah! * punches Myung Hee *

Myung Hee : * fell on the ground, rubbing her cheek *

Nika : Don't talk about Zuki that way. You don't know her. She's way more amazing than you think.

Dongwoon : * holds Nika * Relax.

Kikwang : Myung Hee, Nika's right. I'm sorry, okay? Leave please? 

M.C : Security!

 

The crowd " boo! " Myung Hee while the guards brings her out. Zuki held on to her tears and Kikwang held her hands and said sorry to her. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Myung Hee coming back? What's happening next?