New friends..

For you, I will

After dinner, Dongwoon carried Nika into the living room to join Zuki and the others. Zuki whispered to Nika..

 

Zuki : Nika, I think I like Kikwang but I'm sure that I'll not fall in love with him. HUNDRED PERCENT SURE! 

Nika : Yah, don't be so sure. You might fall for him.

Zuki : I hope not.

Nika : Why? He's a nice dude. 

Zuki : Ne, I know but I don't want to ruin the bond of friendship between me and him *pouts*

Nika : Oh. I understand. 

 

Their conversation went on for a while, suddenly Nika yawned. 

 

Hyunseung : Nika? Are you sleepy? 

Nika : Ne. 

 

Hyunseung then carried Nika into her room. Nika was looking for Dongwoon to say her goodnight wish but he wasn't there. He was actually in the kitchen making tea for everyone but Nika didn't know that he was in the kitchen. They finally reached Nika's room and Hyunseung sat Nika on her bed. Hyunseung said goodnight, smiled then walked out of Nika's room.

 

~ 5 minutes later

* knock knock *

 

Nika was half awake but she didn't open her eyes probably because she was too tired. Somehow, she knew it was Dongwoon. Dongwoon Nika's hair and cheek. 

 

Dongwoon : Nika, thanks for today. Really had fun hanging out with you and the others. and sorry for what happened back during dinner just now. I was kind of jealous when I was Hyunseung carry you. I don't actually know why. * sigh * nevermind. I'm still happy. * smiles * goodnight,Nika. Sweetdreams. 

 

Just as he finished his sentence, he then walked out and quietly closed the door. Nika couldn't stop smiling after what Dongwoon had done until she went to sleep. As she was sleeping, she was still smiling.

 

~ Zuki and Kikwang in the living room

1048pm

 

Everyone went to bed except for Kikwang and Zuki. 

 

Zuki : Kikwang, I'm going to bed now. Can I? 

Kikwang : Wait, I'm coming too.

Zuki : What? Coming as in? * confused *

Kikwang : Yah, anio. I meant going to bed... in my room. * blush *

Zuki : Oh, ne. Yah, are you blushing? There's no need to be shy. * laughs *

Kikwang : Anio. mmm, lets go. I'll walk you to your room.

Zuki : It's okay. I'm no princess to be treated like that * giggles *

Kikwang : Well, you can be my princess? * smiles and put out hands for Zuki to hold *

Zuki : Okay then, my prince. * laughs and hold Kikwang hands *

 

They went to Zuki's room hand in hand. After they reached Zuki's room, they had a little conversation..

 

Kikwang : Here you are my princess * smiles *

Zuki : Ne, thank you, my prince * smiles *

Kikwang : Sure, anything for my princess. * kisses Zuki on her forehead *

Zuki : Oh, ne. * blush *

Kikwang : I see someone blushing * giggles *

Zuki : Yah * pouts and punches kikwang playfully *

Kikwang : Sorry, princess. * laughs * you go sleep now, okay? 

Zuki : Ne. * smiles *

Kikwang : Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

Zuki : Goodnight. Sweet dreams too.

 

After their little conversation, they went to sleep, happy. 

 

~ the next morning 

0721am

 

Nika woke up and her feet felt better. She could already walk. Even run but there's just a little pain left to hold on to. She went to bath and get ready for her new day. After she got ready, she went downstairs to check on everyone but unfortunately, everyone was still asleep. So, she thought that she could make breakfast since no one's awake yet. After she made breakfast, she wanted to keep it for later so she could have breakfast with the others together. While waiting for the others to wake up, she planned to check out the dance room. As she went into the dance room, she saw Hyunseung dancing and singing. 

 

Nika : Hyunseung? Good morning! * smiles * what are you doing here early in the morning? 

Hyunseung : Oh, Nika. Good morning * smiles * warming up.

Nika : Warming up for?

Hyunseung : As soon as Yoseob and Doojoon's girlfriends are here, we're going to start our dance practice.

Nika : Oh. I didn't know. What's their gf's name?

Hyunseung : Yoseob's is So Aishi. Doojoon's is Park Fara. Hey, dance with me? * hand out his hand * 

Nika : I don't know how to dance.

Hyunseung : It's okay. It's just me. 

Nika : Okay then. * takes Hyunseung's hand *

 

They laughed the whole time. One of the reason they were laughing was because Nika keeps on stepping on Hyunseung's feet. 

 

~ 3 minutes later

 

Dongwoon suddenly came in and Nika knew he wanted to tell Hyunseung something. He looked happy when he came in and after he saw Nika and Hyunseung dancing together, his smile faded.

 

Hyunseung : Dongwoon-ah, Good morning * smiles *

Nika : Dongwoon, good morning * smiles *

Dongwoon : Oh, ne, good morning too. Am I disturbing anything?

Nika : Yah, anio. We're just warming up. Like what Hyunseung said to me earlier. 

Hyunseung : Ne, before Aishi and Fara comes. 

Dongwoon : oh, ne.

 

* knock knock *

 

Junhyung : Yah, Aishi and Fara's here already. 

Hyunseung : Really?

Junhyung : Ne. They're in the living room. Lets go see her.

Nika, Dongwoon and Hyunseung : Ne.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mehe " :p mm, sorry for the late update guys :/