Maybe

For you, I will

~ Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, and Hyunseung around the park

 

They were having fun until they realized that Nika, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Zuki wasn't around. They were wondering why Kikwang and Dongwoon have been acting weird lately.

 

Doojoon : Guys, what do you think Dongwoon and Kikwang is up to?

Yoseob : I know they're not up to anything. 

Hyunseung : Ne. I think they might be in love. * bites lower lip *

Junhyung : I know. They seem so close with Nika and Zuki. Even when I wanted to sit next to Nika while we were watching tv earlier, Dongwoon pushed me away. 

Doojoon : * laughs * I saw that. 

Hyunseung : I find Nika and Zuki cute. I like Nika. I'm not so close with Zuki yet so.. yeah

Yoseob : I like them both * smiles * I understand how Dongwoon and Kikwang feels like. I still remember how I met Aishi. 

Doojoon : Ne. I still remember how I met Fara. * smiles *

Junhyung : Oh! I forgot about that. When is Aishi and Fara coming for the dance practice? 

Yoseob : Hm, They're coming tomorrow. Aishi is still in Paris working on her modeling career.

Hyunseung : How about Fara? 

Doojoon : Tomorrow too. She's still a DJ at that club back in Singapore. Her income in that club is twice the money we made last concert.

Junhyung : Well, that club is no ordinary club. It's huge.

Hyunseung : Ne. Can't wait to see them tomorrow.

Yoseob : Ne, especially my Aishi * smiles *

Doojoon : Can't wait to see Fara * smles *

 

~ Dongwoon and Nika on their way to the van

 

Dongwoon : Nika, is my phone with you?

Nika : Ne, you asked me to keep it earlier. Why? 

Dongwoon : Can you please help me call Kikwang and the others and tell them that we have to go?

Nika : Oh, ne, araso.

 

Nika called Kikwang and the others and they said that they're on their way to the van. As Dongwoon and Nika waited for the others in the van, Dongwoon massaged Nika's ankle and it felt a little better. 

 

~ 10 minutes later

The others arrived at the van and we went back to B2st's apartment. As they reached the apartment, Dongwoon carried Nika into a room. The room was huge

 

Dongwoon : Nika, this is your room now. The opposite room is my room and Zuki's room is next to yours * smiles *

Nika : My room?

Dongwoon : Ne, you and Zuki will be staying here for a while until the concert ends but you guys are welcome here anytime even when the concert ends. * smiles *

Nika : How about my stuff back in my beach house?

Dongwoon : Don't worry about it. We took care of everything. Your clothes are in the closet * smiles * If you need anything, you can tell me. You rest for now, araso?

Nika: Araso. Thanks Dongwoon-ah

 

Dongwoon then laid Nika down on the bed to rest. He then went out. Nika rest and took a nap.

 

0834pm

* knock knock ! Hyunseung walks in Nika's room * 

 

Hyunseung : Nika, dinner time * smiles *

Nika : Oh. Ne.

Hyunseung : Oh! I forgot you can't walk yet. Hm, mind if I carry you down stairs?

Nika : Oh. If you insist? 

Hyunseung : Ne. 

 

Hyunseung then carried Nika down to the dinning table and as Dongwoon called everyone else to dine, he saw Hyunseung carried carried Nika. He looked kind of jealous. Hyunseung sat next to Nika and Junhyung on her other side. Dongwoon sat in front of Nika while Kikwang, Zuki and Doojoon ate happily in the living room. Yoseob was busy on the phone with his girlfriend, Aishi. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lame chapter :/ quite busy with school and I can't get my head straight. I'll move on with the next chapter A.S.A.P :)