Guess what

For you, I will

Sorry for the lame titles.. I have no idea for the titles :l 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nika really didn't believe what Dongwoon said. Dongwoon really tried to convince Nika that they were really Beast. Nika still didn't believe him while Zuki was happily talking with Kikwang and Yoseob. 

 

Dongwoon : Nika * ayego * what can I do to make you believe me? 

Nika : Mm, nothing, I guess. * smiles *

Yoseob : You guys are so funny. Nika, no matter what, Dongwoon always wins. He doesn't like to lose.

Kikwang : But too bad Dongwoon-ah, we have to leave in 5 minutes. 

Dongwoon : Really? * sigh * well then, Let's go! Oh! Nika, Zuki, Mrs. Hyun asked you to leave your phone numbers on her desk. She have something for you guys. * grabs and pull Kikwang and Yoseob out the auditorium *

 

Kikwang and Yoseob didn't get to say their good byes so they just waved at them. 

~Kwangie,Seobie and Woonie on their way out

 

Kikwang : Guys, really? I don't remember Mrs. Hyun asking for their number? * wondering * 

Dongwoon : I just don't like to lose. * laughs *

Yoseob : I knew it. * smiles *

Kikwang : Yah.. * smiles and punch Dongwoon's arm *

 

Dongwoon called and explain his plans to Mrs. Hyun. Mrs. Hyun didn't quite know what he was doing it for but she didn't want to mind other's business so she just did what he asked for. 

~ Nika's beach house

07.52pm

* Zuki's phone rings *

YOU HAVE A NEW TEXT MASSAGE : 

" GIRLS, IT'S MRS. HYUN. I KNOW TOMORROW'S SATURDAY AND YOU GIRLS NEED SOME REST BUT I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU GIRLS TO DO. I BET YOU GIRLS WOULD PREFER DOING IT INSTEAD OF LAYING DOWN DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THE WHOLE DAY. SO, GET READY BEFORE 8AM. A BLACK TINTED VAN IS GOING TO PICK YOU UP. ENJOY~ P/S : DON'T BE LATE!  "

Zuki was quite confused. She went to tell Nika in the living room. 

 

Zuki : Nika, did you get a text from...

Nika : Mrs. Hyun? 

Zuki : Ne

Nika : Ne, I got it. I'm still wondering what is the thing she want us to do

Zuki : Same here. Nika, Dongwoon seemed very convincing just now don't you think?

Nika : * sigh * I do believe him but.. I don't know. It's just that I don't want to be fooled again. 

Zuki : I understand. Hey, their having a concert in our school's auditorium. Did you know?

Nika : Really? I was quite busy arguing with Dongwoon. So, I didn't get to ask him anything. * laughs *

 

They had a long conversation over the night and finally got to bed. 

~The next morning

0630am

 

Nika : Zuki, wake up. It's half past 6. Go get ready. I'll make breakfast.

 

Zuki got up and bathe while Nika prepared breakfast. After they had breakfast and got ready, they waited for the van to arrive.

~ Few minutes later

Nika saw a van waiting for them across the road. A van that looks like what Mrs. Hyun described it. They walked out and went into the van. There was Dongwoon, Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung.

 

Dongwoon : Hello Zuki. * smiles * and Hey Nika * winks *

Nika : Dongwoon?! Yah, Yoseob was right. You just can't lose to a girl. * roll eyes *

Dongwoon : Wait.. He didn't say that. He said that I don't like to lose. But hey, I'm sorry. I'm just being me. * smiles and pinches Nika's cheecks *

Nika : Okay okay. I believe you now. Happy? Get us home

Dongwoon : Of course I'm happy. I won. * laughs * unfortunately, I can't take you home. You have "things" to do. Remember? We got you and Zuki a temporary job. 

Junhyung : * tapping Dongwoon's shoulder *  hey hey, We should just let them know them selfs. And oh, I'm Junhyung! * smiles *

Zuki : Hi. I'm Zuki. This is Nikara. You may call her Nika * smiles *

Nika : * smiles *

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see what happens when they got to B2st's apartment