" K "

For you, I will

After the show, Nika smiled at Zuki. Zuki smiled back and hand Nika the chips. They faked a smile to each other the whole time. They really missed the boys. 

 

* Nika's phone rings *

 

Nika : * picks up phone * hello?

Mrs. Kim Sehyung : Nika?

Nika : Umma? 

Mrs. Sehyung : Ne. Mommy here. 

Nika : Oh. What's up mom?

Mrs. Sehyung : Mm, can you come over here tomorrow? 

Nika : Wae? 

Mrs. Sehyung : Family photoshooting. And oh, you'll have another photoshoot with the S.M company tomorrow. 

Nika : Wae?! Wae na?! 

Mrs. Sehyung : Nika-ah, I know you've always hated photoshooting. Just this once, please?

Nika : Uh.. Okay okay.

Mrs. Sehyung : Taigida. 12 noon, tomorrow. bye

Nika : Ne.

 

Nika rolled her eyes after the phone call. Zuki heard her conversation with her mom. 

Zuki : Nika, it's okay. You'll do fine.

Nika : I hope so.

 

Zuki then smiled at Nika and they talked and just talked. Not long after, they went to bed. Nika was still wide awake. It was 10pm. Still quite early. Nika really cant sleep so, she decided to go out for a walk in the city. She left a note on Zuki's side table saying that she's going out. Nika took a cab to the city and went to the nearest Sturbucks. As usual, she ordered Caramel Latte. Sat alone. A girl came up to her.

 

Girl : Mm, Hi? Aren't you Kim Junah's sister? 

Nika : Oh, ne. You know her?

Girl : Anio. I'm just a fan. You're her novelist sister,yes?

Nika : Ne. * smiles *

Girl : Oh. Mm, can I have your autograph? * hands Nika a book *

Nika : Sure. * Sign the girl's book *

Girl : Thank you * 90degree bow *

Nika : You're welcome. * bows back and smile *

 

As time pass by and it was 11pm. Nika ordered another Caramel Latte. She just sat there and a guy came to her. Pull the chair infront of Nika and joined her.

 

Key : Annyong. * Smiles *

Nika : Oh. Hi.

Key : Can I join you?

Nika : Um, you sat already. 

Key : Oh, ne. * laughs * just to make sure.

Nika : * smiles *

Key : What's your name? Are you okay?

Nika : I'm Kim Nikara. Just call me Nika. Okay? I'm way fine

Key : You don't look fine to me. Nevermind. So, what are you doing here alone?

Nika : Should I tell you? Can I trust you? I don't talk to strangers

Key : Mwhat? Stranger? Me? Woah. I rarely get that. 

Nika : * raise left side eyebrow * Okay. I'm here because I can't sleep. Bored. 

Key : Oh. Same here. 

Nika : So..

Key : What are you going to do tomorrow? 

Nika : Photoshooting with my family and I'll have another photoshoot at S.M company. I've always hated photoshooting. 

Key  : Oh. Really? * smiles *

Nika : What's up with the smile? 

Key : Nothing. * smiles at Nika *

Nika : You're weird. 

Key : * laughs *

 

The conversation went on and on. They knew each other quite well now. They gave each other phone numbers to contact if they're bored. Nika went home and laid on her bed. She texted Key.

 

" Thanks for tonight. Hehe. I appreciate the times you always wanted to make me laugh. I worked. :) so, goodnight " 

 

And Key replied

 

" You're welcome ^^ Thanks to you too for making me laugh. Text me when ever you need me. You don't have to re. Just sleep tight. Goodnight. <3 :D

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will they be together? :/