Meetings

For you, I will

* Auditorium door opens * 

Dongwoon : Kikwang, it's so hot today! * wipes sweat off face *

Kikwang : I noticed that too 

 

They were looking around and suddenly Yoseob popped out and said..

 

Yoseob : Mrs. Hyun, it looks big. Can we take a look at the stage?

Mrs. Hyun : Sure. You boys go look around. I have to go. I have a meeting in 10 minutes. If you need anything, just ask those girls on the stage. Tell them I asked to help you guys. * smiles and walks out *

Kikwang : Girls on stage? I don't see anyone on the stage? * wondering *

 

As they went on the stage, looking around, they were singing and dancing to some of their songs on stage. They couldn't find the switch for the lightings on the stage. 

 

Dongwoon : Yah! Where's the switch? * sigh *

Yoseob : Let's ask those girls. * pointing to Nika and Zuki behind the board *

Kikwang : Those girls! I've been wondering who was Mrs. Hyun talking about. * laughs * 

Yoseob : Girls, can you help us? We can't find the switch for the lights. Don't worry. Your principle, Mrs. Hyun, said it was okay for you to help us.

 

They were thinking.. 

 

Nika : Zuki, should we?

Zuki : * nodding * hey, what could go wrong? 

 

They stepped out and showed them where the switch was. All of a sudden, Kikwang felt awkward. He tried to pull out a conversation. 

 

Kikwang : Hello! I'm Kikwang. * smiles * 

Dongwoon : I'm Dongwoon and this is Yoseob. * pointing to Yoseob *

Nika : Hi. I'm Nikara. You may call me Nika. This is my best friend, Zuki * smiles * 

 

Zuki just stared at Kikwang, Yoseob and and Dongwoon. Nika thought Zuki was being awkward so she whispered to Zuki..

 

Nika : Kiki, what are you doing? 

Zuki : They look like Kwangie, Seobie and Dongwoonie from beast. 

Dongwoon : We are Beast members. *smiles *