Who's that girl?

For you, I will

Nika woke up fresh. She went in Zuki's room and found Zuki still laying on her bed. Nika checked the time, it was 7am. And she thought " why did I woke up so early " . Nika went to the kitchen and ate an apple. She took a book out and read it while eating the apple. 

 

* phone rings *

 

Nika : * sigh * who'd text me this early?

 

" Goodmorning! ^^ "  - unknown

 

Nika : Ah? Who's this? * checks previous message from unknown * Oh! It's that guy from last night! 

 

" Hi! Goodmorning! (: "

" What time are you going to your photoshoot today? " 

" 10am. Have to get there early. Make-up and those kinds of things. Haiz. I hate make-ups :/ "

" It's okay. I'm sure you'll look fine :] " 

" Thanks " 

" Hey, you take care of yourself. I have to go. Kind of busy. Need to meet my boss. Bye :D "

 

Nika caught herself smiling while texting him. She patted herself on the cheeks. She went to wash up and get ready for the photoshoot. She wore a pink converse with simple black-tee and faded grey short jeans. It was 950am. She drove her red " Audi TT ". Always have been her favourite car. She was on her way and in 10 minutes time, she reached the S.M company. She parked her car somewhere safe and went in. There were reporters everywhere. 5 body-guards surroundded Nika. Cameras we flashing at her and one of the reporters asked " How does it felt like knowing that you're working with Key? " . Nika just walked straight to the photoshooting studio. She saw her mom and her sister, Kim Junah.

 

Mrs Sehyung : Nika! No kwenchana?

Nika : Kwenchaneyo. 

Junah : Annyong dongseng * hugs Nika *

Nika : * giggles * Annyong.

Mrs Sehyung : Nika, we have to tell you something.

Nika : What is it? 

Junah : You're working with Key from SHINee. 

Nika : What?! Who's that? Working as what?! 

Mrs Sehyung : You and him will be Mr Mark's models.

Junah : As couples.

Nika : Andwe! 

Key : Wae andwe Nika? I told you, you'll do fine. * smiles *

Nika : You? Yah, I didn't know you were.... this. 

Key : It's okay. Mrs. Sehyung, Mind if I bring her to her dressing room and get her ready?

Mrs. Sehyung : Go on. * smiles *

 

Nika and Key were on their way to Nika's dressing room. 

 

Nika : So your name is Key?

Key : Anio. It's Kim Kibum.

Nika : A family of Kim too. Cool * Smiles *

Key : Ne. Might want to save my number in your phone by my name now. * laughs *

Nika : How did you know I didn't save it? * Stares at Key *

Key : Yah, I was just guessing.

Nika : * laughs * Ne.

Key : Here's your dressing room! Get in and you'll see your assistances there. Just ask them. I'll go now. Bye. * messes up Nika's hair *

Nika : Ne. Thanks! Bye.

Key : * smiles *