Chapter 5

For you, I will

~ Few minutes later 

Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyunseung came into the van

 

Doojoon : We have to get out of here!

Hyunseung : Let's just go to the park. It's a lot peaceful there. 

 

As they reached the park, Junhyung woke Zuki and Kikwang up. Doojoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung quickly ran out and had fun. Junhyung joined them after waking Zuki and Kikwang up. Nika looked at Dongwoon..

 

Nika : Woonie, go. Have fun. I'll be fine here. * smiles *

Dongwoon : Anio. I'll stay here and accompany you.

NIka : It's okay. Really.

Dongwoon : Mm, Nika, get on my back. I want to walk with you * smiles *

Nika : Uh.. If you insist.

 

As they went out, Kikwang brought Zuki out for a walk too.. but Kikwang didn't know Zuki was dizzy. They were walking in the park and Kikwang was telling Zuki few stories. Suddenly Zuki almost fainted. She almost fell but Kikwang manage to hold on to her.

 

Kikwang : Zuki, are you okay?

Zuki : Ne, I'm just dizzy after getting pushed by b2uties just now.

Kikwang : Oh. I'm so sorry for that. Uh, lets go rest under that tree, araso? * pointing at a tall big tree *

Zuki : Alright.

 

They sat under the tree and Zuki was feeling a lot better. They talked and laughed at the same time for some time there and suddenly Kikwang carved his name and Zuki's together on the tree. 

 

Zuki : Kikwang, what's that for? 

Kikwang : Memories * smiles *

 

~ Nika and Dongwoon 

Dongwoon was carrying Nika on his back and Nika felt guilty for having Dongwoon carrying her. 

 

Nika : * sigh loudly *

Dongwoon : Nika? Are you okay?

Nika : Anio. I feel really really bad.

Dongwoon : Why? 

Nika : I feel really guilty for everything. 

Dongwoon : Hey, it's okay. I told you just now and I actually like doing this. Doing things... with you.

Nika : Thanks again, Dongwoon. 

 

Nika felt a lot better after what Dongwoon told her. She just smiled the whole time. He carried her all the way to the park's playground. Her let her down and sits her on the swing and he pushes her.

 

Dongwoon : Do you trust me, Nika?

Nika : Well, honestly, I do. I don't trust people quite easily actually but you earned my trust somehow * smiles *

Dongwoon : Thanks Nika. I'm happy to hear that.

Nika : You're welcome. * smiles *

Dongwoon : Nika, you're cute. Really cute

Nika : No, I'm not.

Dongwoon : Really, you're cute. 

Nika : No. Stop saying that. 

Dongwoon : Or what? 

Nika : Mm, I'll punch you. 

Dongwoon : * laughs * really? give it a try. * smiles and went few steps away from Nika. *

 

Nika was worried but she didn't want him to continue teasing her. So, she stood up trying to get to Dongwoon. All of a sudden, her ankle started to hurt again. She tried to hold on to the pain and made few steps towards Dongwoon. As she walked, her ankle felt a lot worse. She endured a lot. She took one more step and almost fell. Luckly Dongwoon was on time to hold her before she could even fall on the ground. 

 

Dongwoon : Nika! Are you okay?

Nika : Ne, I'm fine. * tearing up *

Dongwoon : No, you're not. You're tearing up. I'm sorry if I made you do that. I shouldn't have. Get on my back. I'll carry you to the van.

Nika : Araso. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, moving on to the next chapter :]