Nine

The Forbidden Child [ Semi-Hiatus ]
"Wow, you have a nice car. Do you have another job too?" 
 
Donghae blinked in surprise and laughed in amusement at the girl's blunt question, watching as she played around with the radio controls of his Audi A5. She seemed completely comfortable, maybe a little too comfortable- but he didn't mind.
 
"No. I'm just good with money, I suppose," he chuckled slightly, glancing over at her with an eyebrow raised before looking at the road again. 
 
"Clearly. Your wife must be pretty spoiled, huh?" Seida paused then cocked her head. "Or are you not married yet? You seem like the bachelor type, too." 
 
He laughed again, completely thrown off. "Are you always this shamelessly nosy?"
 
"I wouldn't call it nosy," she argued, raising a brow. "I'm just curious. I mean, I'll be seeing you pretty much every single day for the next nine months. Don't I deserve to know a little about you?"
 
"I'm your teacher," he stated, looking amused. "You aren't supposed to know about my personal life." 
 
"Aw, are you shy?"
 
Donghae almost coughed in surprise as he pulled up to the red light, now turning his head to stare at the girl in amazement. "Wow, you are really something.." 
 
She smirked amused, her eyes twinkling in the dark car as the light from the streetlights and traffic lights shone in. "That isn't a bad thing, is it?" 
 
He studied her for a few more moments, a slight smile crossing his lips. The light turned green and he finally clucked his tongue, looking back at the road and starting to drive.
 
"No, I don't have a wife. I'm single." 
 
'Hell yes,' she thought to herself pleased, looking out the window. 
 
"I wasn't expecting that," she responded truthfully, watching the other cars pass by. 
 
"Oh? How come?" the teacher found himself asking, his curiosity getting the better of him. 
 
"Well you're young and smart and you're pretty good looking for an older guy," she replied thoughtfully, secretly loving how alarmed he would get from her straightforward comments. "So I just figured you had somebody."
 
Donghae was beginning to wonder if driving the girl home was a good idea. Not because he was feeling uncomfortable from the conversation, but the exact opposite. He had always admired girls who could speak their minds and didn't try to hide behind a shy, giggly and superficial surface. But he had to constantly remind himself that this girl was a student, and he couldn't even be close friends with her. 
 
"Well, I did," he found himself saying, barely realizing he was telling her more of his personal life than he had wanted to. "We broke up last year. We had been dating since my first year of college." 
 
Seida whistled lowly, looking back up at her teacher. "That must have been tough." 
 
He shrugged slightly, his expression suddenly a bit more serious. "I'm alright. We weren't meant for each other. It happens, right?"
 
She nodded but continued looking at him, studying him intently. She could read people well, especially mortals. They tended to make their feelings pretty obvious. He did seem to be over his ex, but she could tell he was still affected by it.
 
"Your street is down here, right?" he suddenly asked, turning down into her neighborhood.
 
"Yeah," she nodded, looking out towards the road. "The next street on the left." 
 
"Will Luhan be home?" he asked curiously, slowing down as he drove down the residential area.
 
"Yeah, probably," she nodded, cocking her head playfully. "Why? Are you worried that I'll be all alone?" 
 
He widened his eyes slightly. "Yah, what is up with you?" he asked, half laughing in shock. "How do your parents deal with you?"
 
She resisted the urge to laugh out loud. "Ah... they gave up a long time ago," she answered casually, smirking playfully. 
 
He chuckled slightly, figuring she was joking. "I would do the same. You're quite a handful." He frowned slightly, barely tilting his head. "But why would you be alone if Luhan wasn't home? Do you not live with your parents?" 
 
She shook her head, unfazed. "Nah. It's just me and Luhan. Our parents are really busy with work," she lied smoothly. 
 
She saw his curious look and barely laughed. 
 
"We have the same dad. Different moms."
 
He nodded in understanding, clearing his throat. "I see. Well, you two seem to look out for each other pretty well." 
 
She laughed slightly as he pulled over in front of the house. "I guess so."
 
He put the car in park and looked at her, smiling slightly. "So do you think you're all caught up in math now?" 
 
"Of course, I have a pretty good teacher."
 
He chuckled lightly, barely biting his lip. 'This is flirting, isn't it?' he thought to himself, slightly paranoid. 'Why am I liking it so much?'
 
Seida sighed seeing Luhan peer out of his bedroom window, noticing a slight scowl on his face. 
 
"Well, thanks for driving me home," she looked up at the man and smiled genuinely. "I'll see you tomorrow?" 
 
He nodded quickly, shooting her a charming smile. "Yup. Let me know if you need any help again, alright?"
 
"Will do," she winked half playfully, opening the car door and getting out. "Bye, Mr. Lee." 
 
"Bye, Seida," he smiled, arching an eyebrow as he half saluted two fingers in farewell. "Have a good night."
 
She closed the car door and walked up to her door, noticing that he was waiting for her to get inside before he left.
 
'How chivalrous,' she thought to herself in amusement, barely smiling as she opened the unlocked door. She waved at him once more before stepping inside, hearing the car start to drive off. 
 
"So did you ?" Luhan's annoyed voice came from the staircase.
 
She looked up in surprise and raised an eyebrow.
 
"No." 
 
"Why not?"
 
"It wasn't the right time."
 
"Oh, there's a time for it now?" Luhan sneered, his voice mocking. 
 
"What the is your problem?" She glared at the honey blonde haired boy, starting to get pissed. "Why are you allowed to have affairs with mortals but I'm not?"
 
"You like him. You don't just want with him. Otherwise you would have done it today." Luhan glared back, stepping down the stairs and approaching her. "I'm right, aren't I?" 
 
Resisting the urge to punch the boy in the face, she clenched her fists glaring up at him. "Stop ing thinking that!! I'm not a freaking , Luhan. Just because I didn't have with the man on the first night doesn't ing mean I'm in love with him!"
 
"You are a !!" he suddenly roared, his eyes narrowing and his soft features turning sharp and harsh. "You're just like your ing mother, you know that?!" 
 
She immediately tensed, looking at him in shock. He seemed to have registered what he had said, his expression briefly looking a bit uncomfortable. He remained silent, however; Luhan was too vain and stubborn to apologize or take back his words, which ultimately made things like these even worse. 
 
She had no idea what had gotten into him. He had never liked the teacher very much, but this was a more intense hatred than she had ever seen in him before. 
 
"Are you jealous?" she asked in shock, trying to ignore the words he had just said to her.
 
He widened his eyes in anger. "No!! I'm not ing jealous! I'm not in love with you, Seida! God dammit, you're so full of it!"
 
She grit her teeth slightly, forcing herself to remain calm. Slapping the boy wouldn't help her, although it would definitely feel really good. 
 
"Then why the are you acting like this?! What's gotten into you?" 
 
He looked at her silently in frustration, looking as if he were about to explode before suddenly grabbing her waist, forcing her closer to his body. Before she could protest, his lips were smashed against hers in a desperate and steamy kiss. She put her hands on his chest in an attempt to shove him off, but he was too strong. 
 
"Mmmf...!!" she squealed, pulling away and glaring up at him breathlessly. "You are not doing this!! I'm not-"
 
He growled and kissed her again, his grip on her waist tightening. 
 
"Shut up and kiss me you ," he growled huskily against her lips, sending chills up her spine. 
 
She hated how unreasonable and ignorant he was being, but the way he kissed her so passionately and the way his hands were sliding up her waist were both making her weak. 
 
"I hate you," she hissed weakly, her hands somehow attempting to push him away yet clinging onto his T-shirt at the same time. "
 
"No you don't," he mumbled cockily, scooping her up and deepening the kiss. 
 
He brought her upstairs and into his bedroom, hastily falling onto the bed with her as they continued making out. He explored roughly with his tongue, his hands rubbing her waist sensually. Light growls of enjoyment escaped his throat as his hands slid down and palmed her through her tight jeans. She barely let out a muffled moan into his mouth, fighting his tongue with hers. 
 
It was when she felt his hands begin to take off her shirt that she pulled away, her lips parted as she caught her breath.
 
She sat up quickly, looking down at him.
 
"I'm not doing this," she told him somewhat emotionlessly, getting off the bed. "Otherwise I'd be just like my mother, right?" 
 
Luhan blinked and groaned in frustration, sitting up. "I.. I didn't mean that, alright?!"
 
She looked away, her tousled chocolate brown waves slightly covering her face. "Whatever. I'm going to bed."
 
Before Luhan could protest, the girl was out of the bedroom and making her way to her own. 
 
He groaned to himself in frustration, running a hand through his light colored hair. He lay back in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. 
 
"Tsk tsk," a smooth, melodious female voice appeared out of nowhere, and Luhan sprung up in surprise. He slowly narrowed his eyes, however, realizing whom the voice belonged to.
 
"Shut it, I'm working on it, okay?" he growled annoyed, looking around the dark room.
 
"Is that any way to talk to a goddess?" The golden haired woman appeared from the shadows, smiling sweetly at the boy. 
 
He gulped slightly seeing her tight dress revealing her long, slender legs, closing his eyes and forcing himself to not fall for her powers of attraction.
 
"How cute, you think closing your eyes will help you?" she laughed almost musically, tilting her head. "Come on, Lulu, you must know how this works by now." 
 
"Don't call me that," he mumbled through gritted teeth, but reluctantly opened his eyes once more. 
 
She stepped even closer, leaning in and staring into the boy's brown eyes. "You know what I want," she spoke softly but demandingly, "and you know what will happen if you don't do as you're told. Time is running out..." 
 
He glared into her vivid blue eyes, clenching his fists by his sides but forcefully nodding. She smiled pleased and placed a sweet peck on his lips, running her fingers through his hair almost seductively.
 
"Mm, good boy. Don't let me down, Luhan." 
 
He inhaled sharply, half of him disgusted that the goddess had the nerve to kiss him and half of him desperately wanting more. 
 
"There's more where that came from," she winked, letting out a sugary laugh before straightening up. "I'll be watching~"
 
Luhan watched in disbelief as the goddess slowly disappeared back into the shadows. Sighing to himself, he lay back down. 
 
He needed to think of a better plan to fulfill the woman's wishes, and he needed to think fast.