Six

The Forbidden Child [ Semi-Hiatus ]
A week of school had gone by, and it was the last weekend of August. As Seida had decided, she would go visit her parents and hang around on Mt. Olympus for a while. 
 
She normally went to Olympus before the Underworld, so that was what she did. She had asked Luhan if he wanted to come with her, but he had other plans- probably involving mortal girls.
 
After getting herself ready, she transported herself to Olympus from her bedroom. It was a skill all gods and demigods possessed, but only sons of Hermes and major gods could transport themselves to wherever they pleased. Seida and Luhan were restricted to transporting to the Olympus and the Underworld. 
 
She appeared in front of her mother's palace, sighing as she eyed the grand, elegant structure. She had mixed feelings towards the goddess of love, but they were mostly bad ones. 
 
She entered the large doors and was immediately greeted by Aphrodite's twin assistants, Himeros and Eros. 
 
"Seida! Finally come to visit, hm?" Himeros shot her a sly smile, his dark blue eyes twinkling. He was the god of ual desire, and Seida would be lying if she said she had never been attracted to the mischievous twin. 
 
"Yeah, did you miss me?" she smirked back at the tanned, blonde figure, the flirtatious twinkle in her dark eyes aimed straight into his. 
 
"Always do," he raised an eyebrow, crossing his toned arms. 
 
Seida barely laughed and nodded her head towards Eros in greeting, receiving a soft, charming smile in return. Eros was the minor god of attraction and desire; his charm was quiet and reserved, but he was just as appealing as his brother in certain ways.
 
"Your mother is in the throne room," he informed her calmly, his deep blue eyes practically boring through her. "I'm sure she'll be happy to see you..."
 
"No need to lie for me, Eros," Seida barely chuckled, rolling her eyes. "I'm 99% sure she's been dreading my visit."
 
"Now, come on. She loves you, Seida, you know that." Eros gave her a stern but gentle look, nodding his head slightly. "She's in a very good mood today, too. You chose a good time to visit."
 
"I try my best. Anyways, I'll see you two later." She looked back at Himeros, smirking slightly. "Stay out of trouble, mmkay?"
 
"Will do," the god replied, winking flirtatiously at the teenager. Seida laughed slightly before leaving the room, making her way down the grand corridors to her mother's throne room. She peeked inside and saw her mother sitting down, looking at a giant floating screen in front of her. It was slightly transparent, but Seida couldn't see what the image was. Her servants were standing on either side of her, ready to follow any command given to them.
 
The goddess of love suddenly looked up and smiled seeing her daughter. Waving the screen away into oblivion with her hand, she nodded for the teenager to enter. "Oh, Seida, I've been waiting for you to visit, darling. How are you doing? Has school started yet?"
 
Seida raised an eyebrow, walking in and inspecting her mother closely making sure this wasn't some kind of impersonator. But no, the goddess before her had the same luscious, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and fair, flawless skin. Her teeth were almost blindingly white and her slender figure was identical to the ones of models that were photoshopped in fashion magazines. 
 
"Why are you being so nice?" Seida asked bluntly, crossing her arms.
 
Aphrodite barely rolled her eyes, shaking her head in a fond manner. "I am your mother, aren't I? Am I supposed to be mean to you?"
 
"Well you're usually not this welcoming, whether it's to me or not. Why are you in such a good mood? Found another mortal to ?" 
 
"Seida. Don't use such harsh words. And what makes you think ual activity is the only thing that makes me happy?"
 
"There've been examples in the past."
 
Aphrodite stared into her daughter's chocolate brown eyes almost intimidatingly, barely tilting her head. "Do you think you're one to talk? I see you've taken an interest in a mortal, as well."
 
Seida blinked in shock. "Have you been spying on me?" she questioned annoyed, glaring at the goddess. 
 
"Darling, as much as I love you, I wouldn't waste my time following you around in the mortal world all day. And watching you on the screen isn't all that interesting either, especially because you're having so often."
 
"Mom! What the hell?!"
 
"Calm down, sweetheart. I don't watch you do that either. Frankly, you're quite the amateur when it comes to-"
 
"I don't need to hear a ing critique on my behavior in bed, and I am no amateur thank you very much." Seida shot her mother a dirty look, her eyes dark. "If you haven't been spying on me, how would you know about any mortal I may or may not have an interest in?"
 
Aphrodite chuckled, gently flipping her golden locks behind her shoulder revealing her flawless collarbones. "Himeros and Eros, of course. I send them to keep an eye on you time to time. Now what's this lovely man like, hm? I understand he's your teacher? How scandalous."
 
Seida wanted to punch the cocky goddess in the face, but she kept herself composed as she nodded. "Yes, he's my teacher. And you don't need to know anything about him."
 
"You aren't in love with him, are you, dear? Because you do know that would never work...."
 
"Ew. I would never fall in love with a mortal, Mother. I'm just looking to have some fun, alright?" 
 
"And I do hope you don't tell him your true identity. Because if you do, he'll be executed and sent straight to the Underworld in a flash." 
 
"Why are you telling me all of this? I know this already. Stop trying to scare me. It isn't working. I don't see him as anything more than a potential , okay?"
 
Aphrodite barely winced, sighing. "I really wish you would use more considerate words, Seida. '' just sounds so harsh." 
 
"Well that's all it is. It isn't meaningful. That's what '' or 'making love' is," the younger goddess reasoned, crossing her arms. 
 
"Let me see what he looks like. I'm curious." Aphrodite barely smirked with interest, her pink lips pursed slightly. "He must be handsome if you've taken an interest in him so fast."
 
"I'm not showing you. That would be spying and that's creepy." 
 
"Fine, fine, I'll just have to do it myself. After all, it's not creepy when you're only keeping an eye on your precious daughter." Aphrodite smiled innocently, her blue eyes boring through Seida's. 
 
"Don't you ing dare," Seida hissed, gritting her teeth. "Stay out of this. It's nothing different from all the other mortals I fooled around with. Why do you care so much?"
 
"No reason," Aphrodite hummed casually, looking at her daughter with a new interest before speaking again. "Now why don't you go visit your brothers and sisters? They're probably in the garden and I'm sure they've missed you a lot..." 
 
"No way. I'm not seeing those prissy snobs. And you know they don't give a about me, so stop pretending that they do." 
 
"You love your siblings in the Underworld but not your siblings here? You are such an odd girl, do you know that?" 
 
"My siblings from Father actually care about me."
 
"Fine then, have it your way, like always. Are you leaving now, then?"
 
Seida looked around the luxurious room before looking back at her mother, nodding. "Seems like it. Nothing else to talk about, is there?"
 
"I suppose not. Come back soon, darling, I'd love to chat again. Especially about Donghae."
 
Seida blinked, looking at the blonde goddess. "Who.." She suddenly paused, realizing that Donghae was Mr. Lee's first name.
 
"What the hell? You know his name?"
 
"Well of course. Himeros and Eros make sure not to leave out the important details." 
 
Seida narrowed her eyes, turning around and walking out of the throne room not bothering to say bye to her mother. She had some talking to do with the twin gods, and she was going to be assertive despite how attractive and appealing both of them were. 
 
"Se," Himeros greeted the girl once she appeared back at the grand doors, nodding and tilting his head. "That was quick-"
 
"Why the hell are you two spying on me?" the girl cut him off, narrowing her eyes at the two boys. 
 
"Spying?" Eros blinked, frowning slightly. "I wouldn't call it spying-"
 
"It is spying," Seida interrupted flatly, crossing her arms. "And I don't want you doing it anymore, do you understand?"
 
"Your mother makes us check in on you, Seida. We can't disobey her," Eros replied, his voice level.
 
"Then tell her I'm doing fine or something, not where I am or what I'm saying or who I'm freaking looking at."
 
"But it seems you want more than just looking," Himeros smirked, raising an eyebrow guiltlessly at the young goddess.
 
"Whether I do or don't is none of your business, Himeros. If I hear of you two telling my mother more than what she needs to know..."
 
"There isn't much you can do, Se." Himeros sighed looking at her matter-of-factly. "It's your mother's orders. She's a goddess, with much more power than you and us. We have to obey." 
 
The teenager growled in annoyance, walking past the twins to the door. "Whatever. I'm going to the Underworld, where everyone is actually normal. How ed up is that?" 
 
She was out the doors before the twins could even respond, her eyes filled with anger.
 
"She's pretty y when she's mad, hm?" Himeros smirked looking over at his brother, who calmly rolled his eyes and turned away from the grand doors to attend to his mistress, the goddess of love.