Hanging Out With Jungkook (P.1) - At The Movies

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

The next day, you were waiting for Jungkook to pick you up in your house. You started playing with your phone while waiting for him because you were already dressed up. You were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. You always wear comfortable clothes and you hate those short shorts, dresses and skirts because you're not that girly. The only girly thing that you have worn is leggings and blouses because they are comfortable for you. Suddenly your mom went in with the groceries. "Ya Seungmi ah you didn't tell me you had a guest coming" she said as you saw Jungkook behind her carrying the goods. You opened your mouth wide as you saw Jungkook went in your house. He smiled at you as he went to the kitchen with your mom. "Kamsahamnida Jungkook ah" your mom said as you were watching your mom and Jungkook talking while kneeling down on the sofa looking at the back. "Eommoni me and Seungmi will be going now" he said as he bowed to your mom and went near you.

"Hey we're going" Jungkook said as you sat properly and sighed. You went to the shoe rack and wore your shoes. "We're going now eomma!" you said as your mom waved at you from the kitchen. "Have fun!!" she said as you grabbed your backpack and went out with Jungkook. "Ya what do you think you were doing?" you said as Jungkook smiled at you. "Ya where is your manners?" he playfully said as you sighed. "Ya I'm just kidding ok? Don't be mad at me" he said as you look at him and nodded. "Good" he said as he patted your head.

The both of you arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. "So... how did you find my mom? Why were you with her?" you asked as he smiled. "Well we both went in the house the same time and I was helping her carrying those goods" he said as you nodded and started grabbing something from your bag. "Eo? Is that a camera?" he asked as you nodded. "That's a different camera from the camera you usually brought to school" he said. "Wait.. how did you know?" you asked as he laughed a little bit. "Well I always see you taking photos with your friends that's why" he said as you nodded. After that conversation, the both of you were awkward and didn't talk with each other.

The bus arrived and the both of you tapped your tickets and sat down. You put your camera back in your bag and grabbed your earphones. You started listening to music without even paying attention to Jungkook. Jungkook frowned at the sight as he thought of an idea. He grabbed the earphone on your right ear and started listening to the song you were listening which was After School's First Love. Jungkook look at you with confusion as you whispered. "If you don't want to listen then don't" you said as you were going to get the earphone from Jungkooks ear as he grabbed your wrist and put it down. "It's ok" he said as he smiled sweetly at you, leaving you with shyness and embarrasment. For the next 15 minutes, you and Jungkook were listening to the same music together.

Jungkook would always look at you when you are looking at the window. He liked the way you would nod your head together with the rhythm because it made you so cute. Everytime you would always look at him, he would be smiling at you. You would always look away and look back at the window and try to ignore him. After 5 minutes, Jungkook tapped your shoulder. "We're here" he said as you nodded and started standing up. To your surprise, Jungkook didn't even took off the earphones from his ear which made the both of you stick together. When the both of you went down the bus, you took off your earphones and looked at Jungkook. "Oh I'm sorry Seungmi ah" he said as you just nodded. "It's ok" you said as he took off the earphone and gave it back to you.

The both of quickly went to the cinema and decided which movie the both of you want to watch. After deciding, the both of you bought your tickets. "Here" you said as you gave money to Jungkook. "It's my treat" he said as you shook your head and kept on insisting that he should take your money. "Ya you can just go and buy us some popcorn ok? You can buy the large one and I'll share with you" he said as you gave up and nodded. Jungkook smiled as he saw you ran to the snack bar and lined up. 

"1 large cheese popcorn and 2 coke please" you said as the clerk nodded and started preparing your order. While waiting, you were looking for Jungkook but you can't seem to find him. You suddenly felt someone tapping your shoulder from behind. You looked behind and saw Jungkook smiling. "Ya I'm just here behind you" he said as you nodded. "Here you go" the clerk said as you paid and took the orders. "Ya I'll take the popcorn" he said as you nodded and carried the drinks. The both of you were sitting down, waiting for your house to open. You looked at Jungkook who was eating the popcorn.

"Ya leave me some" you said as he laughed. "Don't worry I won't finish it ok?" he said as you quickly grabbed some popcorn and ate it. Jungkook laughed as he noticed that your house is already available. "Ya kaja it's already open" he said as you nodded and stood up. When the both of you arrived there, you quickly put your drinks in the holders and sat down comfortably. Jungkook looked at you and gave you the popcorn. "Hm?" you said. "It's your turn to hold it" he said as you nodded.

While watching the movie, there were instances that your hand and Jungkook's hand would touch because the both of you would get some popcorn at the same time. Everytime that happens, you can't stop thinking about Jungkook and not focus on the movie. Jungkook on the other hand, kept on smiling everytime the both of you touched each other's hands.

After the movie, the both of you went out of the cinema and started walking around the mall. "How was the movie?" he asked as you nodded. "It was quite good" you said while smiling. "Oh and thank you for the treat Jungkook oppa" you said as he blushed. "Y-you're welcome Seungmi ah. Thanks for the food too" he said as you laughed. "No problem and why are you blushing oppa?" you asked as he bit his lower lip and stopped the redness coming in his cheeks. "N-nothing" he said as you just nodded. "Ok" you said as you went to a cd store. Jungkook sighed as he followed you. "Wow she just called me oppa" he thought as he started smiling while looking at you.

____________________________________________________________

Hi guys ^^

Sorry for the long wait and for the short update ><

Was busy at school and I was making videos too in youtube xD (Check my channel: Superkpoplover143)

Also I hope that you guys liked this chapter ^^

I'll try my best to update as fast as I can and I'm sorry if you didn't like the chapter ><

I was in a rush so... no good results about this chapter I guess

Oh and hello to my new subbies <3 *gives you cookies*

See you all in the next chapter <3

Comments are totally appreciated ^^

Love u guys :*

~shiro123