Jealousy [Final Chapter]

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

Jin was listening to your conversation with Taehyung. After 10 minutes, Jungkook and Jimin soon came back with all the ice cream. When Jungkook saw you talking with Taehyung, his face darkened a bit but it immediately faded when you went towards him and Jimin. Jin saw Jungkook's face as he smiled since he knew what was on his mind.

"Hey oppadeul" you said as Jungkook gave you the mint chocolate ice cream. "Gomawo Kookie oppa" you said and quickly ate the ice cream and sat on the sofa while talking with V. Jin approached Jungkook who has a frown on his face. "Ya are you jealous?" he teased Jungkook. "No I'm not! W-why would I be jealous?!" he exclaimed as Jin chuckled. "It's ok to be jealous Jungkook-ah. It's normal" he said as Jungkook just sighed and nodded. "I can see why you're jealous. I mean Taehyung is handsome, cute and extremely kind" Jin kept teasing as Jungkook glared at him which made him laugh. Jungkook quickly sat next to you on the sofa and leaned his head on your back since you were facing V.

"I know right?! Junghee has been always like that. I can't believe she still does it" you told V as the both of you were talking about Junghee's habits. You looked to your left and saw Jungkook whose head was on your back. V chuckled as he looked at your back to see Jungkook's head on your back. "Eyyy the maknae is getting jealous~" V cooed as Jungkook raised his head and shook his head. "I-I'm not jealous hyung!" he quickly said as you also started laughing. "Did I just hear someone say Jungkook is jealous?" J-hope beamed as he went near the three of you and saw Jungkook's head on your back. "I'm not!!!!" Jungkook said as he quickly sat up and looked at the tv.

"Awww Jungkookie is so cute when he's jealous" V and J-Hope cooed as they ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Anyways, Taehyung ah, help us cook for dinner today" J-hope said. "But hyung you know that I'm bad at-" he said but got cut off when J-hope glared at him. V got the message as he quickly got up. "Yeah! Sure hyung!" J-hope and V quickly left as you looked at Jungkook who was watching tv.

"Hey oppa" "Hm?" "Are you ok?" you turned to him as he still kept his gaze on the TV. "Yeah I am Seungmi" he said as you moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. He quickly looked at you, while blinking his eyes fast. "I love you" you smiled as you found his face taken aback from what you just did. He suddenly smiled and hugged you. "I love you too, sorry for being jealous today" he said. "You're so cute when you're jealous oppa" you chuckled as he smiled, watching you laugh at him.

Soon enough, dinner came and all of you were gathered around the table. "This is so good" you exclaimed as Jin smiled at you eating. "Glad you liked it!" he smiled as all of you continued eating. After dinner, all of you bid goodbye to J-Hope. "Hope to see you again Seungmi! It was nice having you" he smiled as you smiled and bowed. "Thanks for today Hoseok oppa, I really enjoyed today" you said and Jungkook held your hand. "Let's go, I'll take you home" he smiled as you nodded.

While walking to your home hand-in-hand, you suddenly stopped walking as Jungkook looked at you. "What's wrong?" "Can we talk first?" you said as he nodded, confused as to why you wanted to talk to him. The both of you soon sat on a bench. He looked at you as you were avoiding his gaze. "Hey, is there anything wrong?" he asked and made you look at him. "Did the hyungs tell you something?" he asked as you shook your head. "Seungmi, I love you ok? What's the matter?" he said as you pouted and suddenly stood up, about to walk away, but Jungkook quickly stood up and pulled you towards him. "We're not going until I know what's on your mind" he said as you sighed in defeat and the both of you sat again.

"Fine... remember when you left a while ago with Jimin oppa to get ice cream?" you slowly started as he nodded, urging you to speak more. "They asked me a bunch of questions-" "Did they ask you anything weird?!" he exclaimed as you smiled and shook your head as he gave a relieved smile. "Well I.... I got insecure afterwards and-" "Wait why are you insecure?" "Don't laugh at me for this okay?!" you tried threatening him as he nodded. "They said you liked noonas and-" "Such nonsense!" he interrupted once again as you got surprised. You looked up at him and saw him smiling wide.

"I told you not to laugh at me!" you said as you stood up. "I knew it was not a good idea to-" you said as you were interrupted with Jungkook backhugging you. "I love you" he gently said as you turned to him. "It's true. I used to always say that before I met you, but what if you're younger than me? It doesn't matter! We're together now and I love you so much" he smiled. "Met?" you were confused as you never got to talk with him until that day at the convenience store. "Well...maybe not met but you know, you kinda got stuck on me since you peeked out the door while I was practicing" he said as he looked away and pretended to scratch the back of his neck as you blushed. "I-I'm not comprehending what do you-" "After that, I saw you the next day having lunch with your friends and I started observing you" he said as you looked at him questioningly. "I mean of course I'm not stalking you! It just so happened that you were there and-" "It's fine, I understand oppa" you chuckled as he looked at you. "I-I just wanted to say that I like you, I mean I love you and that you have nothing to be insecure about. I love you for who you are" he said as you blushed and smiled.

"I love you too. For who you are" you said as you hugged him tight as Jungkook froze for a second before smiling and hugging you back tighter. You let go of the hug and suddenly kissed his cheek, leaving him blushing. "Let's go have ice cream~" you suddenly said as you grabbed his hand. "But we already had ice cream a while ago" "What? What did you say?" you said and quickly dragged him to the convenience store in the corner as he smiled and chuckled, knowing he can't stop you from getting more ice cream.

_______________________

Wow, haven't updated this story for almost 2 years now

I haven't visited asianfanfics much a lot since then until I logged in recently and saw that this chapter was nearly done and having nothing much to do this summer, I decided to just finish it!

I don't think I'm going to update this fanfic anymore so this will be the last chapter!

I could have written a better storyline and ending to this but I don't think I can deliver a better one at the moment. I'm sorryyyy T_T

Thanks for reading this ff! (If there are still people reading this xD)

~shiro123