I still like him?

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

When you arrived home, your mom smiled at you. "I'm home" you said as she cheekily smiled at you. "Eomma you're creeping me out with your smile" you said as she laughed. "So.. tell eomma how was your date with Jungkook goon" she said while dragging you to the sofa and sat down. "Y-ya! We're not dating eomma ok?" you said as she smiled. "Oh really? Then what did I saw earlier?" she said as you were confused. "Eomma he just patted my head. He's just my sunbae in school who... ugh.. nevermind eomma I'll change first" you said as you went to your room and changed your clothes. When you went down, your phone vibrated. You received a text from Jungkook. 'Hey Seungmi ah. Just wanted to confirm your number again :)' you read as you quickly replied. 'Ohh yes it's me Jungkook oppa' you sent the message as you look at his contact name which was '전정국' ('Jeon Jungkook). 'Should I change it? I'm bored' you thought as you started thinking about random nicknames.'Ohh how about Cookie? Aish I think I'm just hungry' you thought as your mom saw you in deep thought while looking through your phone. "Honey! We're eating dinner!" she said as you nodded. "Ok!" you said as you went to the dining table and ate.

Jungkook's POV

I arrived home when my mom saw me. "I'm home" I said while smiling at her. "Ya what happened to you? You're smiling so much!" she said as I laughed. "It's nothing eomma" I said as she started leading me to the sofa. "Ya is that because of a certain girl?" she asked as I started looking down and shyly nodded. "Omo! My son!" she said as she started squealing and hugging me. "Omona! Who is it? Is she someone I know?! Is she from your school? Is she the same age as you?" she kept on asking as I sighed. "Eomma she's.. she's one year younger than me" I said as she stopped hugging me and stared at me. "Jinjja?! What's her personality?" she asked.

"Well.. first of all, she's a nice person. She's really adorable, cute and out-going like me. She also likes photography and is good at studies" I said as was opened wide. "Aigoo did you just lie to me a while ago then?" she said as I was confused. "About what eomma?" "About you telling me you're hanging out with your friends" she said as I realised that I lied to her. "Well... I'm really sorry eomma. I thought you wouldn't-" "Ya Jeon Jungkook! Of course I will still let you go out if you're with a girl. Especially when it's your crush!" she said as I nodded. 'Did she just said crush?' I thought as I looked at her. "Eomma.. can I ask you something?" I asked as she nodded.

"What is it?" she asked as I cleared my throat. "W-what's the difference of jjak sarang (crush) and cheot sarang (first love)?" I asked as she widened her eyes. "C-cheot sarang?! Omona Kookie ah, you're in love with her?" she asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "Tell eomma how you feel whenever you see her? Or whenever you talk to her" she said as I looked at her. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me Jungkook ah but if you will, I'll definitely help you" she said as she gave me a reasurring smile. "O-ok eomma. When I was with her a while ago. I smile everytime. My heart won't stop beating so fast whenever she calls me oppa. I don't know if it's only me, but every move that she does is really cute and adorable. At the same time, I wanted to hold her hand and hug her. Also, everytime I look at her, her eyes are sparkling" I said as she squealed again and hugged me. "Omona Jungkookie!! My son is in love with someone!" she said as I was frozen.

"I-I love her?" I asked as she giggled and nodded. "You're too young that's why. But what you feel right now is what you feel when you fall in love" she said as she smiled. "My Jungkook is all grown-up now" she said as she kissed my cheek. "So, would you tell me her name?" she asked as I started thinking whether should I tell her name. I gained courage as I said "Kang Seungmi". "That's a really cute name. Maybe you can tell her to visit our house sometime. I want to see her as soon as possible" she said as she giggled in the end before going to the kitchen and serve dinner. "Let me text Seungmi first" I said as I nervously texted her and waited for her reply. "Jungkook ah! Let's eat now!" she said as I stood up and went to the dining room.

Your POV

After eating dinner, I washed the dishes. "Seungmi ah! Your phone is ringing! You have a message" my mom said as she gave me my phone. "Ya having girl voices as a notification is so surprising. Change it ok?" she said as I laughed because my notification tone is Kara saying 'You have a message!'. "I'll just see it later" I said as I placed my phone in my pocket and continued washing the dishes.

After 10 minutes, I finished washing the dishes. "Eomma! I'll be going to my room!" I said. "Ok!" she shouted because she was watching a drama on tv. I quickly went up in my room and looked at my phone. "Oh it's from Junghee" I said as I opened her message. 'Ya! Were you with Jungkook sunbaenim a while ago? I saw the both of you in the mall! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!' After reading, I panicked as I started calling her.

(Junghee: JH [red]Seungmi{you}: You [blue])

JH: Ya! Seungmi!! Why were you with him?!

You: Ya! I just went out with him because he asked me too

JH: Jinjja? (Really?) I saw you two in the ice cream shop eating together

You: Ya you should have approached us then! It was kinda' awkward eating with him

JH: Jinjja? How was your date with him?

You: Ya it wasn't a date ok?! Well.. it was fine I guess. Nothing much happened

JH: Really? What if I told you that I saw Jungkook put his arms around your shoulder

You: He did? Ya! You have been spying!

JH: Aish you innocent lady! Yes he did and no, I was with my mom so she dragged me after I saw you guys eating

You: I didn't know he did skinship!

JH: You clueless girl. Be careful next time ok? You don't want another rumour spreading in our school about you and Jungkook again

You: Yeah you're right. I was really embarassed that time.

JH: Let me ask you something

You: What is it?

JH: Do you like Jungkook? Wait wrong question, do you STILL like Jungkook?

You: YA! What do you mean? You know that he's not my crush anymore

JH: Oh really? Do you think so?

You: I-I don't know. He was really kind to me a while ago though

JH: So you have a crush on him!!!

You: No! I just said that he was kind!

JH: Ya wasn't that one of the reasons why you liked him? You even told me 'Oh Junghee ah he's exactly my ideal type: Kind, Out-Going, Good looking and Talented'

You: Ya! Stop immitating me!

JH: Aish arasseo. Well I want to sleep now

You: Ok

JH: Goodnight Seungmi ah. Oh and trust me, you still like Jungkook sunbaenim

You: Goodnight! Ya I don't like him anymore ok?

JH: Ok whatever you say. Bye! *hungs up*

Author's POV

"Aish seriously that girl!" I said while putting my phone on the table beside my bed. "Seriously if that girl calls again I'm gonna-" you said as your phone rang, cutting your sentence. "Aish who is it this time?!" you said as you quickly answered it. "What now Junghee ah?!" you said. "Uhm.. uh Seungmi ah, it's me Jungkook" Jungkook said in the other line as you quickly widened your eyes and quickly screamed inside. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought that was Junghee. I'm really sor-" "It's ok" he said as you sighed. "So why did you call?" you asked as you can hear him tapping his hand into something. "Uhm.. I was wondering. Are you available next week?" he asked. "I.. don't know, wait let me check my calendar" you said as you looked at your calendar and saw that you didn't have any schedule. "So.. which day are you asking me? It's because I'm available next week but I think Junghee and I will go sometime in the weekend."

"Uhm any day actually. How about on Saturday?" he asked. "Hmm.. ok" you said. "Ok. I'll pick you up at 3 then" he said as you were thinking of something. "Jungkook oppa" you said softly. "Why" he asked. "Uhm.. in school on Monday, can you not talk to me that much. I don't want any rumours spreading around school after that incident" you said. "Oh uhm.. sure thing" he said as you smiled. "Thanks oppa. I'm going to sleep now so goodnight" you said. "Nae. Goodnight Seungmi ah" he said as you smiled and hung up the phone.

"I love you" Jungkook whispered as he heard the dial tone again after you ended the call. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook oppa" you said as you laid down on your bed and slept.

Jungkook's POV

"Is she really that affected?" I said as I looked on the phone and looked at her picture which I stole from her sns. "Aish! What's wrong with me talking to her that much?!" I said as I was starting to kick all the pillows. "Aish this won't do. I'm definitely talking to her next week" I said as I started fixing my bed and slept. "You don't know how much I love you Seungmi ah. Don't be embarrassed because of me loving you" I whispered as I looked at her picture before sleeping.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! ^^

Sorry for the late update ><

Was really busy with studies that's why.

At the same time, I think this chapter bigtime ><

I think it's because I just wrote this in a short period of time.

Really sorry about it *bows*

Hope that all of you will forgive me ><

I'll try updating the next chapter this weekend again ^^

Love you guys! <3

See you on the next chapter!!

Oh and thanks for the lovely comments you guys ^^ I really appreciate it.

Leaving comments is mostly welcome :3

~shiro123