Confession Time on The First Snow

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

Five days passed and now you just finished class and you're about to go home with Junghee. "Hey why is Jungkook sunbaenim not talking to you these past few days? I thought you guys became friends now" she asked. "I kinda told him to. To avoid the rumours. I guess he kinda took it seriously.." you said as she nodded. "Well you're the one who didn't want any rumours to be around" she while the both of you are walking towards the bus stop. "But you're the one who told me!!!" you said as you whined in front of her. "Ok fine! I won't say anything about your love life. Sheesh, I just thought that you didn't want any rumours. You should probably talk to him" she said as you sighed and nodded. "Oh my bus is here! Bye Seungmi ah!" she said as she ran to the bus and waved to you. You smiled as you walked to your bus stop and waited for the bus.

You took out your earphones and started listening to music. After 5 minutes, your bus arrived. "Finally" you thought as you went in the bus and sat down. You looked at the window as you wondered how to apologize to him. While you were thinking deeply, someone smiled at you and took out your earphone on your right ear as that person started listening to music. You shivered as you had a deja vu of what happened. You looked to the person beside you as he smiled. "O-oppa?" you said as he smiled. "Kara?" he said as you nodded because you were listening to Nicole's Lost. "We can talk later" he said as you nodded and looked at the window again. While looking at the people outside, you started getting sleepy because you have been studying for your tests all night yesterday. You yawned as you hugged your bag, leaned on the seat and started sleeping with your head on top of the bag. Jungkook smiled as he saw you sleeping. 'Good night my princess' he thought as you were already sleeping.

After 5 minutes, you heard someone calling your name. "Seungmi ah" Jungkook said as he tapped your shoulder. "Hm?" you said as you opened your eyes. "One more stop and we're there" he said as you just nodded and started sitting properly. "Sorry about that" you said as you took out your earphones and put them in your pocket. "It's ok" he said as you smiled. "Let's go" he said as you nodded and went out of the bus. While walking, both of you were totally silent. The both of you were just walking without saying a single word to each other, creating an awkward atmosphere between the both of you.

You broke the silence as you looked at Jungkook. "Uhm.. sunbaenim.. I mean oppa" you said as Jungkook looked at you. "I-I'm really sorry" you said as you bowed in front of him. "Why?" he asked as you looked at him. "I'm sorry that I told you to ignore me and I'm sorry for being cold to you. I'm sorry for everything. I.." you said as you can't take it anymore and bowed before running away from Jungkook, leaving him confused and blank.

"What am I doing? Why am I apologizing so much? Was I about to confess to him?" you thought as you shook your head while running. You didn't want to go home so you quickly ran to the place where you can see the sea. While going up the stairs to see the view, you can't stop crying because of confusion. You didn't know what to do. You just put your head down low on the railings and cried silently. "Why am I crying so much just to ask for an apology?" you thought as you looked at the sky. "What's happening to myself? I feel like I'm going crazy" you mumbled as you sighed and looked at the sunset. "He gave me enough pain before but why is he still here hurting me again?" you thought as you bit your lip and wiped your tears.

You sighed again as you grabbed your camera from your bag and started taking pictures of the sky. Since you didn't know what to do, you wanted to do something to calm yourself down. Photography was always the thing that would calm you down. You remembered going to the same place and took a lot of photos because of Jungkook too before. "Why is everything repeating again? It's not like I want everything to be like this everytime" you mumbled as you sighed and kept your camera and stared at the ocean for a while.

After the sun has set, you slowly walked down the stairs. While walking down, you saw a familiar figure standing and staring at the stairs. You sighed as you knew that you should talk to him. As you went down, you did eyecontact with him but you didn't say anything and just walked away. "S-seungmi ah!" Jungkook said as he grabbed your hand. "W-why?" you said as you looked at him with teary eyes. Jungkook suddenly hugged you. "I know that I have done a lot of bad things to you and I'm really sorry" he said while hugging you tight. You quickly let go and wiped your tears. "I'm really sorry. In fact, I... I like you too oppa" you said while you lowered down your head. "I finally said it. Here goes nothing" you thought as you were ready for rejection. However, instead of hearing a voice, you felt someone hugging you.

"Huh?" you said as you looked up and saw Jungkook smiling at you. "You really like me?" he asked as you nodded. "You don't love me?" he pouted as you laughed and hit his arm as he let go of the hug. "Fine then. I love you ok?" you said while blushing. "Aww you're so cute Seungmi-ah. I love you too and you know that right?" he said as you nodded. He smiled as he kissed your forhead.

"Eo?" you said as you saw something fell from the sky. "Is this snow?" you asked as you and Jungkook looked up the sky and it was already snowing. "Waaaa!! Snow!" you said as you jumped and ran around the place leaving Jungkook laughing. "She's really cute and childish at the same time. Oh well, that's her charm" he thought as he ran with you. "Ya! Stop getting excited!" he said as you laughed. "Mian. I really love the snow that's why" you said. "I love the snow too. Especially when it falls first" he said as you laughed at Jungkook. "Why?!" he said as you kept on laughing because a lot of snow was on his head already.

"Well look who's talking here" he said as he also laughed at the snow on your head. You quickly shove it and pouted. "I'm so happy we don't have school tomorrow!" you said as he asked why. "Well because I can play with the snow! I love playing in the snow" you said as you saw that the ground was starting to be covered with snow. "Let's go home oppa. I'm feeling cold" you smiled as you grabbed his hand and walked out of the place. You let go of his hand and smiled at him. "Why?" he asked as you chuckled and sighed happily. "This day is so weird" you said as he laughed. "Why is it weird?" "Because, first, I was really scared, lonely and sad but now I'm happy and excited!" you said as he smiled.

"So does that mean that we're... together?" he asked as you stopped walking. "I don't know..." you said as you buried half of your face in your scarf while you started walking again. "Well I guess that means yes then" he said as you looked at him. "Why?" he said as you sighed. "Well I thought you could have done better asking me out" you joked as he laughed at your comment. "Really? Well good thing I prepared this then" he said as he grabbed something from his backpack.

"What is it?" you asked. "No peeping!" he said as you turned around and closed your eyes. You felt something was being put on top of your head. "Wait! I'm not yet done!" he said as you closed your eyes and turned back again. This time, you felt something being put around your neck. You realized that it was a necklace. "Ok now you can" he said as you laughed and opened your eyes. "Wow when did you prepared this oppa?" you said as you looked on the beanie and the necklace. He gave you a cute black beanie and a necklace which has a ring in it. You looked at the ring and saw that your name and Jungkook's name was engraved there. "Oppa did you really have to bother preparing all of this?" you asked as you realized he spent money on everything he gave you.

"Yes. Well, I wanted to give you these gifts before but I always kept it because I know that you wouldn't like it but I guess you like it now" he said while smiling. You laughed as you nodded and pinched his cheeks. After you pinched him, you realized that he was wearing a necklace with a ring in the middle too. "Eo? Isn't this?" you asked as he nodded and blushed. "I-I kinda thought it could be a couple necklace and ring so-" "It's so cute!" you cut him off as you looked at the necklace carefully. You realized that the ring also has the both of your names engraved there.

"So.. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he stared at you. "I uhmm... y-yes" you stuttered as you blushed and looked down. You looked up as you saw Jungkook smiling like an idiot. "Ya stop smiling like an idiot ok oppa?" you asked as he laughed. "Mi-mian hehe" he said as he hugged you tight. "I'm just so happy" he said as you laughed and hugged him back. "Can we go home now?" you asked as he laughed and nodded.

The both of you arrived in front of your house. "Well, I gotta go now" you said as Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "Hm? What is it oppa?" you asked as he leaned in closer and kissed your cheek. "Good night jagi. Stay warm ok?" he said as you blushed and nodded. "Y-you too! Take care!" you said. "Saranghae" he said as you nodded and avoided his gaze. "I-I love you too" you said as he pinched your cheeks and told you to go inside.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys!!

Sorry for the long update ><

I have been busy at school T_T I'm really really sorry

Also I hope that this chapter was fine ><

I actually wrote it for a long time already so it says the first snow :)

Hope you guys like it!

Stay tuned for the next updates!!! ^^

Love you guys!!! :D

Comments are totally appreciated :)

~shiro123