The Awkward Dinner

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

A/N: Sorry guys for the really late update >.<  was so busy with school :(

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

After the bus ride, the both of you walked towards your house. "You're eating at our house tonight right oppa?" you asked as he nodded. "I'm nervous" he said as you chuckled. "It's okay oppa, my mom isn't scary. You even said so" you said as he nodded. "But how about your dad?" he asked. "Well he usually comes home at 10pm so I think you won't be able to see him, unless you want to" you teased as he just stared at you in disbelief. You laughed as you grabbed his hand and dragged him to your house. "Faster oppa!!! I'm hungry!!!" you shouted as he nodded and ran with you. When the both of you arrived, you opened the door and saw your mom preparing the dinner table. "Eomma! We're home!" you said as you quickly took off your shoes and went towards your mom. "Oh you're already home?" "I'll help you eomma!" you said as you helped her set up the table. "Annyeonghaseyo eommoni" Jungkook said as your mom smiled. "Glad you came Jungkook ah" she said as Jungkook nodded. "I'll help you set up the table too eommoni" he said as your mom nodded and handed him the plates.

"Eo? 4 plates? Unnie's home?" you asked as Jungkook widened his eyes at word unnie. "Yes she's home early, she's currently taking a shower" your mom said as she prepared the dishes and placed them on the table. "What happened?" you asked Jungkook whose eyes are widened and is now staring at you. "Y-you never told me you had a sister" he whispered as you laughed and nodded. "Eomma! We're done!" you said as she nodded. "Let's wait for your sister ok? You guys can watch tv or go to your room" she said as Jungkook quickly pulled you and told you to go to your room.

You were laughing when the both of you arrived, you closed the door and started laughing hard. "Ya! Why are you laughing?!" he said as he laid down on your bed and threw a pillow at you. You picked up the pillow and sat on the bed. "Your reaction is so priceless! Haha! You never knew I had a sister! I thought you knew?!" you said and laughed again. "Well you never even talked about her pabo" he said as you nodded. "True but still" you laughed as he just looked at you. "Ya stop laughing ok? It's my first time meeting your family, well your sister actually" he said as you nodded. "Eyyy there's nothing to worry about ok?" you smiled as Jungkook looked at you and smiled. "She's really kind trust me" you ensured him as he nodded. "Let's go, I think my unnie is there" you said as you and Jungkook stood up and went out of the room.

"Ohhhh I guess someone is home now" your sister said as you tried to control your laugh. Your sister looked at Jungkook and stood up in front of him. "Hm... he's cute alright. But not that good looking for me. Welcome to the family!" your sister bursted while ruffling Jungkook's hair. You couldn't take it anymore as you started laughing. "A-annyeonghaseyo noona-nim" Jungkook bowed as this time, your mom chuckled at how awkward Jungkook was. "Eyyy I'm not that old Jungkook ah, just call me noona ok?" she said as Jungkook nodded "Come on! Let's eat kids!" your sister said. "That includes you puppy no.2" she told Jungkook. "Puppy no.2?" Jungkook asked as your sister smiled. "Well you're my sister's boyfriend and I call her puppy so.. let's eat! I'm hungry!" she said as she went to the dining room. 'Wow her smile is like Seungmi's. Well they're sisters after all' he thought as you pulled Jungkook to the dining table.

"So, how did you get puppy no.2 sister? He's really cute" she asked. The both of you didn't answered as your sister chuckled. "Oh well.. I envy you sis. I don't even have a boyfriend for the past 6 months" she frowned as you and Jungkook chuckled. "That's enough questions Seungha. You should eat first. Eat a lot Jungkook-goon" your mom said as Jungkook bowed and continued eating. Soon enough, awkward silence filled the air while all of you were eating. You suddenly started smiling as your sister looked at you. The both of you laughed as your mom and Jungkook was confused. "It's so awkward!!!" you and your sister said at the same time as everyone started laughing.

"You're so shy Jungkook-ah. Speak up!" your sister said as Jungkook blushed. "Oh! I forgot to ask you something Jungkook ah" your sister asked as he looked at her. "Uhm... by any chance... do you have any-" "Unnie!!! Why are you asking him that?!" you shouted as Jungkook stared at you. "Ok ok sorry it's just that... Jungkook do you have any guy friends near my age or do you have a brother?" she bursted out as you sighed and mentally facepalmed yourself. "How old is noona?" he asked. "Well guess my age" she asked. "30!!" you shouted as your sister hit your arm. "Seungha! No hitting during dinner time" your mom said as Seungha nodded and lowered her head. "18? 23?" Jungkook guessed. "Wow thank you Jungkook! You made me younger by 1 year. I'm 24 by the way" she said as Jungkook widened his eyes. "But noona doesn't look like she's 24!" he said as you laughed. "Both of you are really sisters. Even Seungmi has a baby face" he said as your mom smiled. "They inherited it from me" she said as all of you laughed.

After dinner, Jungkook volunteered to wash the dishes while you were fixing the dining table. "Hey puppy no.2" Seungha said as she went to the fridge and grabbed some chocolates. "Oh noona" he said and stopped at what he was doing and looked at Seungha. Seungha smiled and patted his head. "You're a really kind person. Take care of my puppy always ok? If not.." she said and glared at him which made Jungkook swallow his saliva. "You won't get chocolate!" Seungha immediately said as she smiled and gave Jungkook a bar of chocolate. "Don't worry noona. I'll definitely take care of her. Thank you for the chocolate" Jungkook smiled and bowed which made Seungha smile as she made her way out.

"What did my sister say?" you said as you went to Jungkook. "Oh noona just gave me chocolate" he said as you just glared at him. "Ya she just told me to take care of you ok?" he said as he chuckled at your glare which he finds it really cute. "Ok. Hurry up and finish the dishes. I'm done already" you said as Jungkook nodded and started washing the dishes again. After 5 minutes, Jungkook finished washing the dishes and went to the living room. "Oh Seungmi is in her room" your mom said as Jungkook smiled, nodded and bowed before going to your room. When he went in, he saw you playing with your phone.

"Oh you're done?" you said as you saw him close the door. "Yeah" he said and sat beside you. "So... how's my family?" you asked and looked at Jungkook. "Well.. they're really kind and your mom and sister frankly reminds me of you" he said as you chuckled. "Seriously?" you said as Jungkook nodded. "Well wait till you see my dad" you suddenly said as Jungkook looked at you. "Wait! What time is it?" he asked as you laughed at how Jungkook was scared at him. "Why are you scared oppa? Haha he may be scary at first but I bet you'll be comfortable with him" you smiled as Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Oh and I really think you should go now though, it's already 9pm" you suddenly said as Jungkook looked at your wall clock in front of him. "Oh.. you're right jagi, I have to go now" he said as you smiled and the both of you eventually went out of your room.

"Eomma! Jungkookie is already leaving!" you shouted as your mom went out of her room and went to the both of you. "Aigooo thanks for coming Jungkook ah, take care on your way home ok? Tell your mom I said hi, even though we haven't met yet" she said and chuckled as you both smiled at her. "Thank you for the food eommoni" he said and bowed. "Aigoo you can always come here whenever you want to" she said and went near Jungkook. "You might want to avoid her dad for a while" she whispered as Jungkook blinked his eyes and nodded. "Nae eommoni. Thank you" he said as your sister went out from her room.

"Ya! No one told me puppy no.2 is leaving!" Seungha said and went to the living room where all of you were standing. "Bye puppy no.2. Remember ok? Tell me if you have any older guys or guys my age ok?" she said while smiling as you went up to her and hit her arm. "Seungha ah that's enough with boys" your mom said and turned to Jungkook. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah, your noona just wants to have a boyfriend already" she said as all of you laughed. "Seungmi, Jungkook to the door ok?" she said as you nodded. "I'll be back!" you said as you wore your yellow flip-flops and went out of the house with Jungkook.

"Should I just take you to the bus stop oppa?" you asked as the both of you were already outside the door. "Jagi, no need ok? I'm fine" he smiled as he looked at you. "And it's even really cold here outside, you should stay inside and keep yourself warm ok jagi?" he said as you blushed and nodded. You smiled as you went to Jungkook and hugged him. "Thanks for today oppa. I really had fun on our first date" you looked at Jungkook who was already blushing while smiling widely. "Well, I have to thank you too" he said. "For what?" "For being with me" he said as you blushed, your cheeks starting to become red as a tomato. Jungkook chuckled as his face was getting near yours. You blinked as he smiled and kissed your forhead. "I love you" he said as you let go of the hug and smiled. "I love you too" you shyly said as the both of you smiled. "Well.. I've got to go now jagi. See you in school on Monday" he said as you nodded and waved at him. "Good night!" "Good night oppa!" you said as Jungkook started walking to the bus stop. As you saw Jungkook's disappearing figure, you held both of your cheeks and jumped, even squealing during the process. When you realised what you were doing, you stopped and mentally slapped yourself. "Aish! What happened to you Seungmi?" you told yourself as you went back in your house and slept.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Sorry for not updating in a long time because I'm really really busy with school stuff T_T (tests coming next week)

High school is just so stressful >.< (Yep I'm just in grade 10 and just graduated middle school xD)

I'll try and update soon guys! <3

Love you!! :*

Comments are really appreciated :)

Let me know you're still with me! ^^

~shiro123