Christmas Day

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

You were alone at home today in a Christmas afternoon because unfortunately, your parents and your sister had work which made you really sad. You wanted to call Jungkook to come over or you two to go out but you didn't want to disturb him. Speaking of Jungkook, you stood up from the couch as you heard your phone ring and you left it on the dinner table. Grabbing it, you looked at the contact and smiled as a picture of Jungkook popped out on the screen. You quickly answered it as you went back to the living room and sat on the couch while bringing both of your legs near your chest.

"Yoboseyo?" you said. "Jagi!" Jungkook said as you chuckled. "Merry Christmas oppa/jagi!" both of you said at the same time as you both laughed. "I-I was just wondering if you're available this afternoon because-" "Yes!!" you suddenly shouted as you immediately bit your lip. "Omona I'm so sorry for-" you said as Jungkook's chuckle cut your sentence. "It's ok jagi. Do you want me to go to your house or you want to come to my place?" he asked as you were thinking. "Your place! I'm so bored here that's why. There's no one here right now other than me" "Really?! How about if I pick you up there jagi?" he asked. "No need oppa. I'll just go there by myself ok?" "Andwae. I'll fetch you ok? I'll be there in 30 minutes" he said as you smiled at his attitude. "Ok oppa! See you later!" you said as you were about to hung up but he stopped you. "Where's my kiss?" he suddenly asked as you laughed and kissed your phone making Jungkook chuckle. "Love you. See you later too jagi" he said as he hung up.

You quickly went to your room and started changing your clothes. You wore your skinny jeans and your thick blue Winnie The Pooh sweater. You started looking at the mirror as you didn't know what to do with your hair. You decided to just tie it up on a ponytail to save more time. You took one last look at the mirror as you applied cream on your face and grabbed your black hoodie. After that, you went out of your room as you sat on the couch and waited for Jungkook. "Am I really that excited?" you mumbled as you chuckled at yourself as you immediately got ready 10 minutes before he was supposed to arrive in your house. You were bored as you packed your bag, not forgetting your Nikon camera and your Polaroid.

While packing, you heard a knock on your door. "Omo! It must be him!" you thought as you quickly got up and opened the door. You saw a happy Jungkook standing in front of the door as you quickly hugged him. He chuckled as he hugged back. "Ya what happened? Missed me so much?" he asked as you nodded. You let go of the hug and pulled him in. You closed the door as you grabbed your bag. "I just have to wear my boots oppa and then we're set" you said as Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch. Jungkook watched you wear your boots as he smiled at your eagerness to leave the house as you were wearing your shoulder bag while putting your brown ugg boots. When you finished, you smiled as you gestured Jungkook that the both of you can go already.

While walking to the bus stop, Jungkook held your hand as he intertwined his fingers with yours. You smiled as you enjoyed that short walk before riding the bus with him. On your way, both of you kept on chatting with each other, talking about stuff that has been happening to the both of you these past few days. "Oh by the way. Have you told your mom or dad that you're dropping by at my house?" Jungkook suddenly asked while both of you were walking to his house. "Omona! I almost forgot!!" you said as you both stopped walking and you called your mom. "To Jungkook oppa's house" "Uh huh. Ok don't worry eomma. Love you too" was all the words Jungkook heard as you gave him an ok sign.

When the both of you arrived there, no one was also in Jungkook's house. "Huh? Why is it so empty? Isn't your friend living here too?" you asked as he chuckled. "Jimin? Hyung isn't here now. He's with his family spending Christmas there. My parents are also working" he said as you nodded. "Eo? Guitarrr" you said as you quickly went to the guitar that was beside the couch. "It wasn't even there before" you said as he nodded. "Give me your bag, I'll put it in my room" he said as you took off your bag and gave it to him. He went to his room and put your bag there as you sneaked up behind and hugged him from behind. "Gotcha!" you said as Jungkook jumped which made you laugh. "Ya what do you think you're doing?" he said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I was boreddd" you whined as he chuckled and pinched your cheeks. "Can I play that guitar?" you asked as he nodded and you ran to the living room and grabbed the guitar. "So much for a surprise" he sighed as he went near you and sat beside you. "Oppa. Am I doing it correctly?" you asked as you showed him the chord which made him shrug and shake his head. "Want me to play for you instead? I'm not really good at it but I learned from it online" he said as you nodded and stared at him. He cleared his throat as he started strumming the guitar.

He started singing to the song that he and Jimin did last. "Still young and not knowing much about love. But I know what's the most beautiful to me. Filling up my thumping heart. For me, today and tomorrow is also Christmas day" he sang while looking at you. You blushed as he continued singing to it. After the song, he looked at your face and smiled. "Saranghae" he said as you nodded. "I love you too" you said as Jungkook kissed your cheek.

After that, the both of you fooled around and played games and chat until it was 6pm. "Oppaaa I have to go home now" you said as he nodded. "I'll go with you" he said as you nodded. When the both of you arrived in front of your house, Jungkook smiled. "Merry Christmas again jagi" he said as you nodded. "Sleep well ok? I bet you're really tired" he said as you nodded. "You too oppa. Good night" you said as he kissed your forhead. "Go in now before your family gets here" he said as you nodded and opened the door of your house and waved to him. "Saranghae!" you screamed as he made a heart sign and waved at you before you went in.

"Oh shoot my present for Seungmi!" Jungkook mumbled as he quickly ran to the bus stop.

____________________________________

Merry Christmas guys!

Sorry for not updating for so long >.<

Hope you like this update ^^

More will be coming soon <3

Love you guys! <3

~shiro123