Friends

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

It's been almost 5-6 months since you and Jungkook are together. There were times where both of you had tiny fights but it was merely a kid's fight, like the time where you got mad at Jungkook because he ate your ice cream or the time when the both of you argued which song of G-Dragon's was the best. All of the fights you guys had made the both of you laugh at the same time because of how childish the both of you were.

Today, you're getting ready to go out with Jungkook and meet with his friends. "Nope this is too plain" you said and threw your plain white shirt to your bed. "Nope too childish" "Too formal" "Too flashy" you mumbled as you ruffled your hair, annoyed because your outfits didn't fit the occassion. "Hey hey hey what's that I hear?" your sister said and went in your room. "OMG KANG SEUNGMI WHAT'S THIS MESS?!" your sister shouted as you quickly looked at her. "I'm sorry unnie, it's just that I can't find an outfit for today. I'm meeting Jungkook oppa's friends" you said as Seungha quickly flashed a smile. "This is where sisters become useful" she said as she quickly scanned your closet before choosing a simple outfit for you. "Wear this" she said as you looked at it and saw she picked out a long mint green colored skirt that only reached to your knees and a plain white shirt. "Are you serious?! A skirt?! Unnie! You know I don't like wearing skirts!" you said. "Hey that skirt was in there for so long! Eomma gave it to you 2 years ago! Are you just gonna let it rot in your closet?" she and lifted an eyebrow to you as you gave up and changed.

"Awww you look so cute in that! My puppy is growing up" she said as you sighed. "This is perfect! Now just wear these black flat shoes that I gave you last Christmas" she said as you quickly grabbed and wore it. Your sister was clapping when she saw you. "I should really be a fashion designer in the future" she mumbled as she quickly dragged you to her room. "Let unnie do your make-up" she said. "Unnie! He'll be here any minute now" you said as the doorbell suddenly rang. You stood up but your sister pushed you down. "Stay here" she said as she went to the front door and opened it. "Hey puppy 2!" she said and let Jungkook in while she closed the door. "Hi noona. Where's Seungmi?" he asked as you opened the door and was about to go out to greet Jungkook. "Hey! I told you to stay in the room!" your sister shouted as you closed the door and went inside. "She'll be ready after 10 minutes. Don't worry. Just sit down and relax first" she said and patted Jungkook's shoulder before going in the room.

"Unnie!" "Shush! Let unnie do the work" "But I've never worn that much make-" you shouted as she covered your mouth. "He'll hear you" she whispered as you gave and let your sister do the work. After 10 minutes, she was done doing your make-up. "Stand up" she ordered as you stood up and she quickly smiled. "You look so pretty" she said as you quickly went to her dresser and looked at the mirror. "Wow" you said as you touched your cheeks to check if it was really your face. "It's still your face idiot. I just did light make-up on you since you hated heavy make-up" she said as you hugged her. "Thank you so much unnie" you said as she smiled and kissed your cheek. "My baby is really growing up. Anyways, take care and just stick with Jungkook ok? I don't want to see you get hurt" she said as you nodded. "Well I guess we're done!" she cheerfully said and opened the door which made Jungkook quickly look at your sister. "Gentlemen, may I present to you Ms. Kang Seungmi" she said as you shyly walked out and waved at him.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he never saw you dress this feminine. "So...? She's pretty right?" she said and put an arm around Jungkook as he nodded. "Thought so" she said and hit his back lightly which made you laugh. "You guys should get going now" she said as you quickly went in your room and grabbed your long black shoulder bag. "Bye unnie" you said and kissed her cheek. "See you later" you said as she nodded. "Bye noona" Jungkook said as your sister went to Jungkook. "Take care of my sister ok? Anyways if one of your friends are in the same age or near my age, call me and I'll be there in a jiffy" she said as Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Don't worry noona, I will. You take care also noona" he said as the both of you went out.

As the both of you went out, Jungkook kept on staring at you. "Oppa please stop staring" you said and hid your face. "Eo? You also have make-up, he said as he removed your hands and saw the eyeliner on your eye. You thought he was gonna scold you but he just smiled. "Although I like your bare face more, you still look really pretty" he said as you blushed. "I'm gonna be in trouble" he said while the both of you were walking to the bus stop. "Why?" "Well I bet my hyungs will really like you and by like I mean" he said and sighed. You chuckled at his cuteness. "Oppa. Don't worry ok? I'm not gonna replace you with them" you ensured him as he smiled at you.

After 40 minutes, the both of you arrived at the cafe. You quickly stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you nervous?" he asked and you nodded. "Don't be. They're really nice hyungs but get ready for all the teasing they'll make. Anyways, you already met Jimin hyung and you already know Taehyung hyung" he said as you widened your eyes. "Taehyung oppa is there too?!" you said as Jungkook nodded. "Well there's 4 more hyungs that you will meet today" he said. "That many?" you asked as he chuckled and nodded. "Let's not make the hyungs wait any longer" he said as the both of you went inside the cafe.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin said as he waved at Jungkook. You held onto Jungkook's hand tighter as he gave you his signature bunny smile and slowly went to the table where his hyungs are. "Ya Jungkook ah you're late again" someone said as he quickly looked at you. "Omo! Isn't this our little kookie's girlfriend" someone said. "She's so pretty and cute!" "You guys look so cute together!" everyone started blurting out as Jungkook glared at his hyungs and soon became quiet. "I'm really sorry. These guys are just unstoppable" someone said and stood up to greet you. "My name is Seokjin, the oldest in here. You can call me Jin for short" he said and reached out his hand as you quickly shook it and bowed at him. "I'm Seungmi. It's nice to meet you" you said. Jin gestured you and Jungkook to sit down as you sat beside Jungkook and Jin sat beside you. "I'm Namjoon" the guy in front of you said as you smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope. Sorry for all the fuss I made a while ago. You guys really look adorable" the guy beside Namjoon said and smiled as you smiled back and shook his hand. "I'm Yoongi" the guy on Namjoon's right said. "It's nice meeting Jungkook's girlfriend" he said as you smiled and shook his hand also. "I know we've met before but since I looked horrible with my wet hair before, I'll introduce myself again. I'm Jimin" the one sitting beside Yoongi said as you chuckled and shook his hand also. "And I'm Taehyung! The only guy here who knew Seungmi since she was 10" he said as everyone gasped.

"Seriously?! Ya Taehyung you never told us you already met her!" J-Hope said. "Well she's Junghee's bestfriend that's why" he said as you nodded. "I'm so glad we don't have to warn people about his weirdness" Namjoon said as everyone laughed. "See Seungmi is also laughing" Jimin said as everyone else looked at you. "Ugh... uhm... I.." you mumbled as Jin quickly glared at everyone else. "Hey guys take it easy! She's still shy. Again I apologize because of them" Jin said as you looked at him and smiled. "Thank you Jin oppa" you said as everyone else awed. "Oh my gosh she's so cute!!!! Call me too call me!" J-Hope said. "Hoseok oppa?" you said. "My heart is, my heart is oh my god" he said as all of you started laughing. You smiled at Jungkook as you saw him get more relieved that you were comfortable with his hyungs.

After chatting and getting to know each other for two hours, all of you went to J-Hope's house to play video games after you said you really enjoy playing them. All of you even betted on the games. On your way, V was talking to you while the others and Jungkook were talking to each other. "The hyungs are interesting right? Even Jimin?" he asked as you nodded. "I didn't know they would be this funny and energetic. I thought they would be really scary" you said. "If you ever feel uncomfortable just tell me ok? Oppa will rescue you" he said as both of you laughed while he put an arm around your shoulder. Jungkook took a glance at the both of you before looking away and went in J-Hope's house.

"So, shall we start?" J-Hope immediately asked when everyone is in. "Yes!" all of you said as they all put Tekken first. "Let's do the bet first. Jimin vs. Seungmi!" J-Hope said. "I'm 100% sure Seungmi will win" J-Hope said. "Ya!" Jimin said as everyone laughed. "Remember Jimin if you lose, you're treating us all ice cream and if Seungmi loses I'm treating" J-Hope said. "Make sure you win" J-Hope whispered as you ensured him you'll win.

After 15 minutes of playing, you won. "YES!!!!!"J-Hope shouted as everyone cheered. J-Hope quickly went to you and hugged you. "Thank you so much for not letting me open my wallet" he said as you laughed and hugged him back. "No way!!!!" Jimin screamed as everyone laughed at him. "Now you have to go and buy ice cream for all of us" J-Hope said. "Chocolate for me!" "Vanilla!" "Strawberry flavored!" "Mint chocolate!" everyone started blurting random flavors. "Guys! One by one!!!!!!" Jimin screamed as you all told Jimin one by one which flavors you guys want. "Jungkook go with Jimin" Jin said as Jungkook looked at you then at Jin. "Don't worry Kookie, we'll take care of Seungmi ok?" Jin ensured him as you nodded and Jungkook kissed your cheek before he went out with Jimin.

"Finally!" J-Hope said as everyone gathered around you. "So.... I heard you and kookie go to the same school. Are you guys classmates?" J-Hope asked as you shook your head. "I'm his hoobae..." you silently said as everyone gasped but then awed because they found it cute. "And I thought Jungkook liked noonas" Namjoon said as you awkwardly chuckled. For the rest 5 minutes, they kept on asking you various questions about you and Jungkook which made you a bit uncomfortable. "Uhm hyung-dul. I think that's enough questioning. Seungmi doesn't like things like this" Taehyung said. "Omo really?! I'm really sorry" J-hope said as you smiled at him. "It's ok oppa" you said as everyone left you to give you more space except for Taehyung. J-Hope and Namjoon played video games with Jin watching them while Suga was sleeping on the couch.

"Thanks oppa" you told V as he smiled at you and patted your head. "No problem and remember what I told you right?" he asked as you nodded. "Anyways, it's my first time seeing you dressed like this. You were never really girly" he said as you laughed and nodded. "Seungha unnie did this to me because I'm meeting you guys" you said as he nodded. "You've really grown well Seungmi ah" he said and looked at you which made you blush. "Anyways, since you and Jungkook are together, we can talk about how you liked me right?" he teased as you hit his arm playfully. "No!" you said. "Anyways, I found it really cute. Junghee told me you liked me because I take care of you right?" he asked as you shyly nodded. "I guess... aish oppa that was 3 years ago!" you said as he laughed.

While the both of you were busy chatting, someone was listening to your conversation and smiled.

_________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for not updating for so longggg T_T

Anyways, here is a longer chapter for everyone :D

I hope everyone is still here reading this story :)

Love you all!

See you guys in the next chapter! ^^

~shiro123