Hanging Out With Jungkook (P.2) - At the Ice Cream Shop

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

You were looking for a certain cd in the store. You noticed that Jungkook kept on following you. "Ya why are you following me? You can just look around here ok? You can leave me alone" you said as he nodded and looked at some cd's too. You were actually looking for a certain Block B cd. You were a really big fan of them and Block B is actually your favorite band. "It's here" you whispered as you held their new album. "Omona how much is it?" you mumbled as you saw the price tag which says 20,000 won. "Yes! I have enough money" you said as you get your wallet from your bag. "A Block B fan I see" Jungkook said as you jumped. "Y-ya don't scare me like that" you said as you quickly went to the cashier and paid for it. Jungkook quietly laughed as he saw you slowly walking back towards him.

"You're done?" he asked as you nodded. "Now where do you want to go?" he asked. "Anywhere oppa" you smiled as Jungkook bit his lower lip and nodded. "Ugh how can you be so adorable just by calling me oppa?" he thought as you were looking at him. "Something wrong?" you asked as he shok his head. "I-I'm sorry if I did anything. I was too comfortable with you" you bowed as he smiled. "No need to say sorry. I'm glad that you're comfortable" he said as you smiled. "Want to drink coffee?" he asked as you shook your head. "Ah! Follow me oppa!" you said as you were walking really fast. Jungkook hurriedly followed you as the both of you arrived in front of a newly opened ice cream shop.

"Ohh now I remember what you said yesterday" he said as you nodded. "Let's go!" you said as you opened the door and went to the cashier. "Mmm... everything seems delicious" you mumbled as you looked at the flavors like a 5 year old. Jungkook smiled at your cuteness and childishness as he put an arm around your shoulder. "So.. which flavor are we getting?" he asked as you quickly pointed at the Mint Chocolate flavor. "How about you oppa?" you asked. "Well suggest me a good flavor. It's my first time here" he said as you nodded and pointed at the blue vanilla flavor. "Ok then, I'll get that" he said as you clapped your hands and quickly went to the cashier. "One scoop of Mint Chocolate and one scoop of Blue Vanilla please. Both in a cup" you said as she nodded. "8,000 won please" she said as you looked in your wallet but noticed that you didn't have enough money. "Omo I spent it all in my Block B album" you mumbled as you heard the lady said thank you.

"Hm?" you said as you saw Jungkook smiling. "My treat" he said as you nodded and bowed. "I'm sorry" you said as he shook his head. "Ya no need to say sorry ok?" he said as you nodded and smiled. "Thanks oppa" you said as he smiled. "Here you go" the lady said as the both of you got your ice cream and sat on a table. The both of you started eating your ice cream.

As you saw Jungkook put the spoon in his mouth, you stared at him. "How was it? It's good right?" you said as he nodded. "Yay!" you said as you continued eating your ice cream. While eating your ice cream, you were in deep thought about how you are not shy around him. 'That's weird... normally I would be really shy around people. Why am I so comfortable with him?' you thought as you snapped out of your thoughts when Jungkook was waving his hand in front of you. "Ya are you deaf or what?" he said.

"Sorry oppa. I was distracted with the TV there hehe" you lied as he slightly laughed and smiled. "You're really cute you know that?" he said as you looked at him. "Me? Ugh.. thanks?" you said as he smiled. "You want some?" he asked as you shook your head. "It's ok I don't want some" you said as he just nodded and frowned a bit. "Oh but can I have a taste of that one? It's my first time here so-" "Ok" you said as you gave him your cup. "Thanks..." he said as he scooped a spoonful of ice cream with his spoon and ate it. "Thanks" he smiled as he pushed the cup back to your side.

You started eating your ice cream again and felt bad for Jungkook. However, you did it to avoid being too comfortable with him. After eating your ice cream, it was already 5pm. "You wanna go home now?" he asked as you nodded. "Ok I'll take you home" he said. "I can go home alone oppa. No need to bother" you said as he shook his head. "Ya remember what I told you yesterday?" he said as you remembered everything and sighed. "Nae I know" you nodded as he smiled, hoping that you would smile back at him but you just looked away and waited for the bus.

"What happened to her?" he thought as he looked at you. You were listening to music and looking out of the window not caring about Jungkook's presence. 'Why am I like this? I'm sorry oppa but I have to' you thought while looking out of the window. 'I should probably do something again' he thought as he thought of a plan. After going down the bus, Jungkook was already doing his plan. He kept on staring at you until you would stare back at him. Little did he know that you knew that it was his plan so you kept on ignoring his stares.

"Ya!" he said as he went in front of you and faced you causing you to bump to him. "Ya!" you also said as you took off your earphones and stared at him. "There ok?!" you said as you stormed off and walked pass him. "Hey Seungmi" Jungkook said as he grabbed your hand. You quickly let go and looked at him. "I.. I'm sorry ok?" you sighed and walked away. "Seungmi, what's wrong with you?" he said as he went in front of you.

"N-none of your business!" you said as you started running to your house. However, Jungkook caught up with you and grabbed your wrist. "Fine then. I won't go until you give me your number" he said as you looked at him. "Fine" you sighed as you gave him your phone. "Call your number" you said as he nodded and started typing his number in your contacts.

After 2 minutes he smiled and gave your phone back. "I already saved my number there. You can change my name if you want. I wrote my full name there" he said as you nodded. "I'm really sorry oppa. I-" "It's ok" he said as he smiled and patted your head. "O-ok" you said. "You still want me to take you home?" he asked as you shyly nodded. 

The walk was really quiet but you seem to like Jungkook beside but you don't know why. The both of you stopped walking when the both of you arrived in front of your house. You bowed and smiled. "Thank you for taking me home oppa". "You're always welcome" he smiled. "I'll get going now. Take care on your way home" you said as he nodded. You opened the gate and waved at him when you reached the door.

"Yes! I got her number!" Jungkook whispered while walking to the bus stop. "I hope that you'll be mine soon" he thought as he was waiting for the bus.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Sorry if the update took a long time ><

Don't worry cause I will update on Saturday again ^^

Hope that you guys liked this chapter ^^

Well.. all of you are probably wondering when will Seungmi and Jungkook be together xD

Well just continue reading the next chapters and you will know :3 (It's almost coming)

Also, thank you guys for the comments ^^

I really appreciate it <3

You can also leave comments if you want ^^

Love you guys :*

I'll try not to make too much polls in my stories so I won't be having another poll in this chapter ^^

Thanks for reading!!! <3

~shiro123