First Date Part 2

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

A/N: Sorry for the super late update T_T I've been really busy with school

_________________________________________________

Author's POV

The both of you ended up doing window shopping since the both of you didn't know what to do. The both of you were supposed to go to the arcade but a lot of people were in the arcade today.

The both of you were walking in the mall looking at the displays of every store that the both of you are passing by. "Waa the clothes here are awesome! Look oppa! This is the one that GD wore!" you said as you quickly dragged Jungkook inside. "I didn't know you liked GD" he said as you laughed. "Ya of course I love GD! Omo 'Who You' is playing!" you said. "I'm a fan of him too you know" he said as you widened your mouth. "Really?! YAY! That's awesome!" you said as he laughed. "I don't know why I feel bad~ Niga mwonde?" you sang while looking at the clothes inside. "Wow check out this cap!" you said as you quickly tried it on.

"Wow it looks good on you" he said. "Really?! Yay! I'm gonna buy it then" you said. "Nah I'll buy it for you" he said as you glared at him. "I'm paying for it" you said as Jungkook stuck out his tongue. "No way young lady" he said. "I wanna buy this for myself ok?" you said as he glared at you. "Well.. I guess I have to use my hidden card" you said as he was confused.

"Oppa I can buy it for myself okie?~" you said in an aegyo voice while doing aegyo. "Jungkook you're not falling for it. You're not" he thought as he smiled. "No" he said. "Aaaa!! I can't believe I used aegyo, jeez" you said. "But you can sing for me" he said while winking. "Aw come on! Not singing!" you whined as he laughed. "Come on, sing to this song" he said as he was talking about GD's Who You.

"Fine fine fine!" you said as you started singing.

"Baby i miss you wae jakku neoman saenggangna                                Baby I miss you, why do I keep thinking about you

Dareun saram mot manna wonhaji anha                                               I can’t meet someone else, I don’t want to

Neol saranghaneunjido miwohaneunjido                                               Whether I love you or hate you

Gubuni anga maeil hetgallyeo ajikdo                                                      I can’t determine, everyday I’m still confused

I dont know why i feel bad~ Niga mwonde?"                                          I don’t know why I feel bad, who you

Jungkook clapped when you finished singing. "Wow you're really good at singing" he said. "Uh thanks I guess.. you're more better in singing. I kinda love the song you sang in the festival last year" you said as you quickly dashed through the counter and mentally slapped yourself for telling him that you had been admiring him since last year which was weird. Jungkook smiled and chuckled as he knew why you quickly left.

"Kamsahamnida!" you said as you went outside and saw Jungkook waiting for you. "Uhm.. sorry if it took so long" you said as the awkwardness came on you. "Nah it was fine" he smiled as you nodded. "Should we continue walking?" you asked as he shook his head. "I wanna drink something" he said as you nodded and followed him to a cafe.

The both of you sat down first. "What do you wanna drink?" he asked. "Hmm... one Green Tea latte" you said as he nodded and went to the counter. You sighed as you saw him lining up and realised that your first was probably a fail because of your awkwardness. From a distance, you saw someone familiar. "Hm? Isn't that Junghee?" you said to yourself as you saw her talking with someone. "Who's that?" you thought as you saw a guy with orange hair laughing with her. "Wait.. isn't that her oppa?" you thought as Jungkook snapped his fingers. "Huh?" you said as Jungkook chuckled and brought your drink. "What happened?" he asked as you shook your head. "It's just that Junghee is there see" you pointed as he looked at your friend and nodded. "You wanna greet her or something?" he asked as you shook your head. "It's fine. I don't wanna ruin our first date or something" you said as he laughed.

"Ya it's fine ok? She's your friend anyway" he said as you shook your head. "She's with her brother... I don't want to disturb their time together" you said as Jungkook nodded then turned to your friend's direction. "Hey isn't that Taehyung hyung?" he said. "Why do you know him?" you asked as he laughed. "He's my friend too" he said. "We should greet them! It's been a long time since I've seen him" he said as he dragged you to your friend's table.

"Ouch!" you said as you almost tripped which caught your friend's attention. "Seungmi ah!! What are you doing here?" she said as she hugged you. "Eo? This is Seungmi? Wow you've really changed" V said as you blushed and bowed. "Thanks" you said as Junghee told you to sit with her. "Jungkook ah!!! Why are you with Seungmi?" he asked as Junghee answered. "They're dating oppa" she said as you quickly hit her arm. "Ouch!" she said. "Aww so you like him now huh?" he asked as Jungkook was confused. "Oppa! Stop it you're making her feel embarassed" she said as you looked down.

Actually you liked V before middle school. You liked him because he always took care of you. You started liking him for 2 years but you never had a chance to tell him until your best friend told him. "Sorry it's just that.. you know" V said. "Please excuse us for a while" you smiled as you as you dragged Junghee outside the cafe "Yaaaa!!! Why did you tell him? You never told me that he came back!" you said as she laughed. "Why? He has the right to know that you're dating already" she said as you sighed. "Why? You still like him?" she asked as you shook your head. "It's embarassing ok?" you said. "So, how was your date going?" she asked as the both of you were walking. "Not that much. I just bought a cap and we just went to this cafe" you said. "Only that?!" she asked as you nodded. "Can I ask something?" she said as you looked at her. "Why did you immediately said yes to his confession?" she asked. "I... I don't know __ ah. I'm confused" you said as she sighed.

"The both of you look awkward" she said. "Well I make it awkward..." you said as she laughed. "Aish! Change topic! When did your brother arrived?" you asked. "He just arrived yesterday" she said as you nodded. "Eii makes me remember your feelings towards my brother before haha" she said as you playfully pushed her. "How did he actually reacted?" you asked. "Well I don't know he just smiled and said ok. But I forgot since that was like 3 years ago when we were 12" she said as you sighed. "Somehow I have a feeling that you still like my brother" she said as you sighed.

"No. Not anymore but maybe I still like him a little" you said as she laughed. "He told me I changed. Was it in a good thing or a bad thing?" you asked. "Good thing of course!! He was smiling like an idiot like he likes you" she said as she covered . "Likes me? You've got to be kidding me Junghee ah" you said as she laughed. "Well you have Jungkook now" she said as you smiled and nodded. "Junghee ah! Seungmi ah!" you heard Taehyung said as the both of you turned around and saw them running towards the two of you. "Ya why did you just leave like that?" Taehyung asked as you just shook your head while smiling,

"Oh Junghee ah, eomma needs us. We'll be going ahead, Jungkook ah, Seungmi ah. Nice meeting the both of you again!" he said as he quickly put an arm around Junghee and walked away, leaving you sighing. Jungkook went in front of you and was smiling. You looked at him and blushed. "Y-ya stop smiling at me like that" you said as he held your hand. "I didn't know you liked hyung before" he said as you widened your eyes. "Ya! Who told you that?!" you said. "Hyung of course" he said as you sighed.

"Was he your first love?" he asked as you blushed and playfully hit his arm. "I just had a crush on him ok? Not that much" you said as the both of you were walking to a park. "Ya does that mean hyung is my rival now?" he playfully asked as you laughed and stared at him. "Hehe look who's jealous~" you teased as he kissed your cheek. "Of course I am! I mean, you're mine now right?" he said as you shyly nodded and the both of you sat down on a bench. "And oppa is mine" you smiled as he blushed and nodded.

The both of you continued chatting until sundown. You laid your head on his shoulder because you were already tired. "Ya we just talked all day and you're tired?" he asked as you nodded while pouting. "Hmmm.. what can I do to make jagi not feel sleepy?" he asked as you quickly sat up and clapped your hands. "Oppa!! Dance to girl group songs for me? Pleaseee" you begged with and aegyo voice and even gave him your puppy eyes and pouted. "Aish don't make me look at you" Jungkook said as he shook his head while covering his eyes. "Oppaaaaa" you whined as you removed his hands and smiled at him.

"Still no" he said as you pouted. "Then sing for me oppa" you said as he immediately nodded since he didn't want to dance to girl group songs. He immediately sang to Taeyang's You're My and sang it while looking at you. You blushed while he was singing. You really admired his singing since before. His singing made you go back to those days when he would make your heart flutter everytime you hear him sing.

Flashback

"Seungmi ah! I forgot something in my locker! You can go to the classroom first" Junghee said as you nodded and walked up the stairs.

"When I’m sitting in a cafe
Only these kinds of songs that I’m sick of keep playing
But I hear what I want to hear
Heart fluttering, heart pounding when I hear her voice that makes me feel good
I changed, different from before
When I think of you, I wanna sing"

You suddenly heard someone singing a Zion T's Two Melodies, which you really liked since you love Zion T. You quickly stopped in front of the door and tried listening to his voice. His voice really soothed your heart. Wondering who it was, you tried peeking at the small window on the door and saw a guy singing with a teacher. You quickly realised that it was your sunbae, Jungkook. Jungkook quickly turned to the direction of the door and saw you watching him. You quickly ran and sigh in relief that no one saw you staring at the door. You ran towards your classroom and immediately went to your seat and immediately put your head down while blushing. Since, he saw you staring at him.

End of flashback

After Jungkook sang You're My, you quickly clapped and smiled. "How was it?" he asked as you gave him two thumbs up. "Wanjeon daebak oppa! (Really awesome oppa!). It also reminded me of those days before when I..I had a crush on you" you blushed as he chuckled and went closer to you. "Were you thinking about that incident where you saw me in the music room?" he asked as you nodded and laughed. "I was really embarassed!!!" you said as Jungkook smiled at your cuteness. When you stopped laughing, you noticed that Jungkook was actually staring at you. "Hm? What's wrong with you oppa?" you asked as he smiled and went even more closer to you.

"Saranghae" he said as he leaned in and kissed your lips. You were shocked at first but you immediately gave in and tried kissing him back. "Let's go home now o-oppa" you said awkwardly while blushing as he nodded and blushed just like you. You grabbed his hand and the both of you started walking to the bus stop. "I-I'm sorry Seungmi ah" Jungkook said as you smiled. "It's okay oppa. Why say sorry? You're my boyfriend anyway right?" you smiled as he nodded and hugged you. "Why are you so sweet, kind and adorable at the same time?" he said as you laughed and shook your head. "Maybe you can teach me next time" he joked as you laughed and pointed at the bus that arrived. The both of you immediately went in the bus and sat down.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the late late late update D:

I have been really busy with school T_T

I hope you guys liked the update though ^^

I just added V in the story lol

If you're wondering why they're friends?

You'll see it in the next chapters ^^

I'm actually planning on ending this story on the 20th chapter (hopefully)

So please stay tuned!! ^^

I'll update more this week (hopefully)

Saranghaeyo!!

~shiro123