At The Library

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

After 2 months, you have completely forgotten Jungkook. You came back to your normal life and these days, instead of playing or fooling around. You just go to the library because you can do your homework peacefully and read books there. Today, your friend Junghee and you wanted to read some books because of your book report so you went to your school's library. "Hey which book are you doing?" you asked Junghee as she grabbed a random book. "You don't even know that" you said as she smiled. "It's about vampires!!" she said as you sighed and grabbed City of Bones. "I guess this is enough for the week right?" you asked as she nodded.

"Let's go read it now" you said as she nodded and the both of you took a seat and put your bags down. After 10 minutes of reading, your friend tapped your shoulder. "Hey.." your friend whispered. "Why?" you whispered as she pointed to the person in front of you. "Isn't that Jungkook sunbaenim?" she whispered as you tried looking at his face which was facing the left side. "It's him why?" you whispered to your friend. "Ya what do you mean why, you had a crush on him remember? Rumours are spreading at school and they said that Jungkook sunbaenim likes you" she whispered. "Seriously? How could he like me? I'm one year younger than him come on and plus that was only a crush" you said as the librarian looked at you.

You sighed as you stood up and went to the librarian to borrow the book. "Ya where are you going" your friend whispered loudly. All the students shushed the both of you as you sighed and went back to your sit and started packing your things. Your friend also borrowed her book while looking at you. As you were packing, you realized that Jungkook was already awake because of the shushes. You ignored him as you sighed and got up. "Ya... Seungmi ah" your friend whispered as she followed you. Jungkook just looked at your disappearing figure and smiled. 

On your way home you were hungry so you went to a convenient store to buy a sandwhich and orange juice. When you paid, someone caught your eye. After paying, you went out and sighed. "Ya I already saw you. Show up now" you said as you saw Jungkook beside you. "I'm sorry" he said as you looked at him scratching the back of his head. "Why are you following me? Wait.. are the rumours really true sunbae?" you said as you saw Jungkook smiled.

"I've heard that you had a crush on me" he said. "Aish don't change the topic please" you said as he smiled. "It's easy, I live near here too haha and the rumours?" he asked as you nodded. "They're true" he said shyly as you choked your sandwhich. "Ya ya I'm sorry" he said as he rubbed your back and started opening the bottle of orange juice you bought. He held it in front of you as you quickly grabbed it and drank it. "Yaaaaa you're serious sunbae?" you said. "Ya call me oppa" he said as you sighed. "Fine, are you serious oppa?" you said in a sarcastic tone. "Yes I am, now it's my turn to ask you. Do you like me?" he asked as you sighed.

"Well I had a crush on you" you said as Jungkook frowned. "Had?" he asked as you nodded. "Uh yeah.. I thought that you don't like me so yeah and the rumours spread so yeah, but that was a few months ago ok?" you said as you were walking fast leaving Jungkook. "Ya what do you mean? You don't like me now?" he asked as he ran to you and grabbed your shoulder.

"Well I don't know ok?! Why bother?" you said. "Well I was actually going to ask you out tomorrow" he said shyly as you looked at him. "Eventhough you don't like me, please come with meee" he said in an aegyo voice. "Aish fine, I'll go with you ok? What are we going to do tomorrow?" you asked. "Hmm... movies? Is it fine with you?" he said as you were thinking about something. "How about a movie and bring me to this new ice cream shop then I will come with you" you said as Jungkook smiled. "Really?!" he said as you nodded.

'Does he really like me now?' you thought as you were looking at him. "What is it?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing, hey is your house in this neighborhood?" you asked as he shook his head. "Then why walk with me?! You were lying a while ago!" you shouted. "Cause I want to walk with you. Is that a problem? Well, I like you so this oppa will always take you home from now on" he said as you were sighing. "Fine oppa.. well we're here now. I'll see you tomorrow then" you said as the both of you stopped in front of your house. As you were about to go in, Jungkook pulled you. "Ya! What are you-" you said as Jungkook kissed your cheek and cut off your sentence. "I hope that I can win your heart again" he said as he smiled. "Go in now, it's getting cold" he said. "Uh o-ok take care on your way home" you said as you bowed and hurriedly went in your room.

__________________________________________________________

Hi guys ^^

Actually this chapter was from my imagine in Instagram and it inspired me to kind of continue this as a story ^^

(My ig is @60secondskpoplove if you're interested xD)

Hope that you guys like this chapter ^^

Will Jungkook win your heart again? Or will you reject him?

Stay tuned in the next chapters!!! ^^

Love u guys!!

Comments are totally appreciated ^^

~shiro123