Chapter 8

Silver Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunday came and sunshine filtered in through the windows, bathing the room in warmth. Kai pulled the sheets over his head, groaning as he tried to avoid the sunlight. He breathed out and thought about everything that had happened yesterday. To think that Exo and 2ne1 would be friends already. He chuckled softly and got half way up to look at the clock that sat on his nightstand.

12:24 pm.

He laid back down.

The house was mostly quiet. Everyone must still be sleeping since they had stayed up far more later than they usually did last night. On the way home last night everyone seemed to be hyper with anticipation. His own mind seemed to buzz with energy. By the time they got home, they headed to the entertainment room to hang out. Yifan brought around the drinks and the others brought some snacks to eat. Xiumin and Luhan immediately started eating while the rest drank.

“But do you think it’s alright if we do go to a club tomorrow?”, Tao asked as he popped chocolates into his mouth. Suho seemed to ponder this and then grinned.

“I think it’ll be alright if we go. Mentor did say we could have fun.”

“I wonder what it’ll be like”, Yixing said as he took his guitar and started strumming it.

“I hope there are pretty girls there”, Baekhyun replied with a smirk.

“Then what? So you can woo them with greasy pick-up lines?”, Sehun answered mockingly. Baekhyun swatted him away.

“I hope nothing goes wrong”, Kyungsoo mentioned lightly. Suho slightly frowned at that.

“Yeah we should be a little careful around them. We wouldn’t want anything bad to happen”. Everyone nodded. I suddenly had the urge to ask them.

“Did you guys like 2ne1 then?”

Xiumin, whose mouth was full of food answered.

“Yeah! Bom nuna and I connect on many levels it’s wonderful”, he was able to get out.

“I would’ve never thought of finding a girl who ate as much as you”, Jongdae got out before laughing.

"We haven’t really made friends since we came here, since everyone seems to be intimidated by us”, Luhan added and chuckled. “So I’m glad we made some.” The rest agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter