Chapter 9

Silver Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“They’re late”, Chaerin grumbled as she got out of her car and shut the door. Minzy followed suit and got out as well. Bom and Dara, who were a couple of spaces from us in Bom’s red convertible , came out and walked across to meet us. Night was in full bloom and lots of people were already hanging out around. Up ahead of them was one of the most popular clubs in Seoul. From where they were standing they could already hear the music blaring inside, as well as spot the long waiting line snaking out on the street filled with people dressed up looking to have fun. Luckily for 2ne1, they didn’t have to wait in line since they were very close to the owners of the club.

“Ayyyy looking y”, Bom said teasingly as she looked over everyone’s outfits. Dara giggled as they slowly but surely drew attention from everyone. Chaerin smirked in accomplishment since she had coordinated their outfits tonight. She hooked us up with Alexander Wang clothing and Giuseppe Zanotti metal plate high-top sneakers for tonight so everyone was decked out in black. Minzy wore a black mesh top paired with black skinnies. Bom was wearing a black halter fishline mini dress that hugged her curves while Dara wore an all black cut-out crop top and mini pencil skirt that accentuated her thin frame. CL on the other hand, donned Agent Provocateur’s Blaize swimsuit with Chrome Heart leather sweatpants. Together they stood out from the rest, giving out a vibe that was feminine yet badass at the same time, the edginess 2ne1 was usually known for.

“I wonder where the guys are.”

“Maybe they backed out?”, Dara reasoned.

“Who in their right mind would back out from partying with us?”, Bom jokingly mused. I laughed at that. At that moment, we could hear a distant thundering noise coming from the distance. Lots of cars judging from the sound of it.

“Finally”, exasperatedly said Chaerin.

“It must be them”, I said, excitement slowly rising. As the group got closer and arrived the noise intensified; music blasting, roaring engines and all.

They know how to make an entrance.

Multiple sports cars made their way to where the girls were and one by one they all parked around their cars.

“Good evening ladies”, Baekhyun frivolously shouted as he got out of his car. Chanyeol followed and smacked him.

“Don’t mind him”, Chanyeol politely answered. Soon all the guys got out of their cars and made their way to where the girls were.

“Sorry we’re a bit late. It took us longer to prepare than we thought”, Suho sheepishly said.

They were all dressed well. I found Kai and her stomach slightly fluttered.

Uggghh why does he have to look so good I don’t understand.

“Ladies you all look great”, Luhan complimented them.

“We’re going to have to protect you girls from all the guys tonight it seems”, lightheartedly remarked Kris.

“Yeah, if your fangirls don’t kill us first”, Chaerin quipped. Everyone burst out laughing.

Everyone was chatting and joking around with each other for a bit until Dara spoke up.

“We’re all making a scene now”, Dara pointed out. Minzy broke out of her thoughts to see what Dara was saying. She was right. Crowds of people were slowly drifting around them. The girls swooned over Exo while the guys crushed on 2ne1. The street was starting to get really crowded and chaotic.

“Let’s go now before it gets worse”, Chaerin declared and moved everyone along to the club.

Instead of entering through the general entrance, there was a VIP access door on the side that was commanded by two gigantic security guards.

“Yo”, greeted Chaerin. The guards, instantly recognizing us, smiled and opened the doors for us. They eyed the guys questioningly and were just starting to block them when Bom spoke up.

“They’re with us”, she told the guards.

They eased up and also let them through. To my complete amusement as soon as they got inside, the guys stood there gawking for a couple of seconds. I couldn’t blame them though. This club was tremendous. There were several levels to the club, each filled with bars and tables and other club essentials, with railings that surrounded and overlooked the immense dance floor. Waiters could be seen carrying food and drinks on platters. It was dark, with stage lights flashing and illuminating the dancing crowd. There were also fog machines that added to the whole chill atmosphere. This was a first-rate club.

For an awkward couple of seconds it seemed as if the guys didn’t know what to do. Chaerin noticed and laughed.

“Let me get the party started”, she said cheekily and confidently walked towards the DJ booth. She greeted the DJ and whispered into his ear. He nodded and started playing a booming electronic hip hop song. The people around shouted in exhilaration and the club was alive even more as everyone jammed to the music. At once everyone in Exo and 2ne1 also went forward to dance, splitting and going in different directions. Minzy grabbed Bom and Luhan, who were the closest to her and headed to dance. Xiumin tagged along and soon they were having fun dancing. A couple of songs later, Bom inched closer to me.

“I’m going upstairs to the bar to drink and get snacks”, Bom shouted in my ear. I nodded in acknowledgement and Luhan and Xiumin followed suit. I stood there, body slightly moving to the music, not really knowing where to go, until I felt a hand graze her shoulder. I looked over and it was Kai, who was smirking. I could tell by his warm cheeks and a thin layer of perspiration on his face that he had also been dancing.

God he looks so good

“Ready, Minzy~ah”, he said playfully and taking my arm in his he tugged me towards him and lead us to another group dancing.

“Yah are you guys dancing now? I need to watch this”, said a voice nearby. I looked around and noticed it was Sehun. I could also spot Tao and Baekhyun and some others nearby. Chanyeol and Dara were goofing off in the other corner which made me smile. I looked back at Kai who was looking at me fervently. Adrenaline seemed to shoot up my body. I walked up to him, and tauntingly brushed out a strand of hair away from his face. He chuckled.

“Bring it on”, I answered silkily and started dancing. Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter