Chapter 7

Silver Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every weekend they have sleepovers, and this time it was to be held at Minzy's mansion. After getting back from the mall, they each went their own way to prepare their things for that night. By the time I was speeding down the roads that led back to home on her Lamborghini Reventon, it was already dark out. I looked at the dashboard that read 7:30 pm and sped up slightly. Five minutes later I pulled into the wide paved driveway and into the wide car storage. As she entered the house she was met with the smell of food.

That smells delicious.

Walking into the dining room she was met with her aunt and uncle eating their dinner. Auntie looked up, and noticing her at the door, smiled even wider.

“Minji-ah~~, you’re home”, she chirped happily, motioning me to come and sit. Uncle Ji cheerfully waved and ordered the servants to set me a place at the table. Immediately food was brought and I sat down to eat as they continued to talk about their day.

“Did you have fun with the girls today?”, she asked. Minzy nodded as she tried to swallow the food she was chewing on.

“Yes, it was extremely fun”, I answered with a smile, thinking about seeing Kai again. She saw my smile and gleamed with mischief. In the most casual way she asked, “Did you by any chance meet someone special today? A guy, perhaps?” I choked on the food which made both of them crack up.

“No, why would you think that”, I said quickly, in a slightly higher tone. Before they had any chance to continue the conversation, I finished her food in record time and got up to excuse herself as fast as I could. Anything to avoid talking about that. Ever since I came to live with them auntie had always gotten excited over the idea of Minzy having a boyfriend so she can dote on him like a son. I thought it was quite ludicrous.

“Dara, Bom, and Chaerin are coming over in a bit for a sleepover, so I’ll go make sure everything’s okay, k?”, I said sweetly. They nodded in assent and let Minzy leave, amused at her obvious attempt to escape.

 

 

 

___

 

A while later they started arriving. Chaerin came first, always the punctual one. Dara arrived almost immediately afterward. By that time they were all in her large suite chatting when Bom finally burst through the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter