Chapter 4

Silver Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Agasshi! Agasshi!” the servants pounded on the door with worry. Inside the room Minzy stood pacing back and forth, trying to make a logical conclusion of what she saw earlier. She flashed back to an hour ago when she was with Kai. It was wonderful talking to him. It was different with him. I felt like I was seeing a part of myself. Who would have thought we’d have so much in common? To be honest, I was a little sad to leave him. I lightly slapped myself.

focus.

I remember walking away and going back because I forgot to ask him a question. Right when I arrived in his room Kai just...disappeared. I sighed in frustration as I threw myself on my bed. I swear I saw him. He was there. How could he have just pulled an invisibility act?

“Aish!” She tousled her hair in frustration.

“Gong Minji, you have officially gone crazy.” The continued knocking outside the door brought me out of my thoughts.

“Ms. are you okay?” Mrs. Shin’s voice dripped with worry. I couldn’t  blame them. I drove home in a frenzy and shot up the stairs and locked myself in my suite for a couple of hours. I sat up on the bed and sighed.

“Ne, don’t worry about me I’m fine.”

Except for the fact that I saw a guy completely disappear into air a while back and I just MIGHT be going crazy.

“I am glad Ms. Minji. Dinner’s almost ready so come out~!”, she answered in a sing-song voice as she walked away. I stood up and made my plan. I’ll talk it out with the girls. They’ll know what to do. Yeah, that’s it. I’m not crazy there is a perfect explanation.” I laugh deliriously before I groan.

Yeah I’ve gone insane.

As I exit my suite and walk through the spacious marble hallway and down the grand staircase I find myself repeating to myself that there is an explanation to it all. Right?

 

_____

 

 

Teleporting takes less than a second. As soon as I closed and opened my eyes I was standing just outside the gates of our new mansion. The setting sun casted ominous shadows all over the walls of the grounds.

”The irony”, I sarcastically muttered as I slung my bag on my back and slowly made my way towards the door. I pass through the gardens, taking in the beautiful scenery. Flowers of every kind, Plumerias, Hydrangeas, Chrysanthemums,Tulips, Orchids and many more than I could count splashed the scenery with a bright assortment of colors. As I walked gardeners finishing up for the day bowed and greeted me. I greeted them back with a smile.

“Great job on the garden”, I commented and they smiled graciously. The sun’s set by now, and all the lights in the mansion came on, lighting the whole grounds in a grand way.

I sigh.

“Aren’t we attracting too much attention this way?” I reach the door and open it, walking into the main foyer.    

I  heard raucous laughter coming from the kitchen. I took off my bag and started walking to the kitchen. I could already smell the jjajjangmyun.

I’m so hungry.

I walked into the expanse dining room area, and was met with the usual loud environment. Everyone was doing something different. In the living room connected to the dining area Kris and Sehun were laughing intently playing video games. In another corner Lay and Chanyeol were playing their guitars.Suho and Chen were busy serving everyone else, while Tao and Baekhyun bickered over the food.

“Yah, leave some for the others you’re eating it all”, whined Tao. Baekhyun smugly smiled and proceeded to mimic him while getting more food.

“Leave some for the others~ you’re eating it all~.” Irritated, Tao snapped his fingers and Baekhyun froze in place. Tao laughed and went in front of him to take the food.

“That’s what you get for mimicking me hahaha.” The rest served themselves food before Tao snapped his fingers again an unfroze Baekhyun who started whining again.

I took some food and walked into the kitchen where Luhan and Xiumin were standing next to the coffee machine carefully filling their mugs with coffee. Luhan picked up his mug and took a sip, immediately recoiling back in a grimace.

”Ahhh it’s too hot! My tongue’s going to fall off.” Xiumin chuckled and extended his hand over the scorching coffee. A white frost-like light emanated from his hand and slightly cooled the coffee. Once he was done Luhan took another sip and smiled cutely.

“It’s per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter