Don't look at anyone, but me

Like A

 

Nobody’s POV

Since that incident, Taemin acted cold towards Sulli like they’re strangers. Whenever Sulli met his eyes, she tried to smile at him, at least as a friend, but he ignored her, which made her feel hurt inside. Taemin even acted more childishly, he tried to be nice to Suzy in front of Sulli, just for one hope that made her jealous, and came back to him. He dared to say something so sweet that made other listeners feel creepy. He also announced his relationship with Suzy as an official couple. Not only holding her hand while walking around school, but also squeezed her tightly in class. But it all failed. One time, he wanted to get Sulli’s attention. He even kissed Suzy passionately right in their class. Everyone felt shock, some felt jealous of Suzy, some thought that Taemin must love Suzy a lot. While kissing Suzy, he still glanced his eyes over Sulli quickly, he wanted to know how she reacted. Otherwise, Sulli felt her heart stop beating, when seeing those lips she craved for, now not for her, but Suzy. She tried her best to hold back her tears. She was the verge of crying, she quickly turned her eyes back to her book before he saw that.

Meanwhile, Minho started to realize his feeling towards Sulli, was not for a friend. He wanted something more. He wanted to protect her more, wanted to bring her happiness. Whenever, he saw Sulli crying alone at the school back yard, he knew there’s only one reason could make her suffer like this. Like someone who Sulli could rely on, Minho would come and comfort her. He would make some jokes to make her better, ask her play sport with him, because after a match, they both felt exhausted and forgot the sad things. But they never knew Taemin still was watching them. Taemin felt bad and jealous with the moment Sulli and Minho shared together. He slowly gave it up on Sulli, and knew there’s not possible way to turn back their happy time.

Out of them, Suzy, might be the one who got hurt most, because she didn’t know all Taemin’s care for her was just acting. She was still at her pinky world. She thought he truly loved her, but he only took advantage of her to piss Sulli off. What if she knew she’s used so far?  Taemin also felt sorry to Suzy, he really wanted to love Suzy, since Suzy’s always be with him all time, gave him encourages. But his heart didn’t listen to him, it’s still for Sulli

Their complicated relationship kept going around and around like endlessly. Both of them got hurt, and cherished the illusion hopes.

Sulli’s POV

I was doing my homework, suddenly my phone was vibrated, and I saw a text from Minho Oppa. “Sulli-ah, This Sunday is my birthday, um … can you come over my house and have a dinner with me?”

I smiled a little bit and text back “Yeah sure, oppa” I quickly agreed without thinking. I was thinking what I should prepare for his birthday. Since Minho oppa was very kind to me, I wanted to give him something made from me, not buy for money. A cake? Good idea, I thought so. I surfed on the internet to look for how to make a birthday cake, and noted down all ingredients I needed.

On Sunday, I got up early, and went to nearest supermarket to buy the ingredients, then hurried back to my house. I followed the steps on the book, mixed cake flour with a little water, beaten the eggs, pour it into the flour, stir all along well, put it into my microwave oven, etc …

It looked easy on the book, but it took me a lot of time to make a cake, maybe 2-3 hours in the kitchen. It looked not too pretty but at least acceptable. I hoped Minho oppa wouldn’t mind.

My hair and face looked mess up with the flour, so I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore something simple, brushed my hair and caught a bus to the address that Minho oppa texted me.

Taemin’s POV

What a boring Sunday. I got up very late, and looked at the clock, it’s almost noon. My parents were away for visiting their friends. So I was home alone. I made some simple food for myself, then turned TV on. I kept changing the channel to look for something interesting. But it’s all about news, soap opera, cartoon movie. I turned it off, and tossed the remote away. I back to my bed room, and lied down on my bed. I looked through the window and realized today weather was pretty nice. I wanted to have a walk for some fresh air.

Today weather reminded me of the day I had Sulli’s first kiss. The same cold breeze, the same street, but no longer the same feeling. Maybe it’s only me still holding that feeling. I looked at the sky clueless, and kept walking and walking. I had no idea what I was walking to. Finally, I realized I was standing in front of Sulli’s house. I didn’t know why my feet took me here. I shook my head, and was about to leave, then I saw the door opened. I quickly hid myself before someone could see me. Then Sulli stepped out of the house. Sulli looked amazing as usual. She wore a simple t-shirt, along with a pair of skinny jean. She was holding something like cake, and walked away happily. I was curious  who that cake was for. She never made a cake for me, the one who received the cake, must be very special to her. I felt jealous, both anger, so I decided to follow her to find out that one.

I saw Sulli caught a bus, and she left the bus after a few bus stops. Sulli still didn’t notice I was following her. I saw she stopped in front of a house. She pressed the bell door, and a few seconds later, I saw someone coming out. My jaw almost dropped down as seeing Minho smiling at her, and she smiled back at him. “No, no Sulli, don’t smile like that at anyone, but me” I thought. I really wanted to go straight between them, and punched into Minho hyung’s face, then took Sulli away. However, I had no rights to do that. We’re couple no longer. Then they came into the house together, left me alone outside. I still stood there, hoped Sulli would get out immediately. I kept waiting and hoping.

10 minutes, 20 minutes, a half of hour, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours … “What the are they doing there?” I felt inpatient, nervous if something might happen. I kept staring at the bell, and really wanted to press it, but I had no brave. Until I couldn’t wait anymore, I was about to press it, the door opened. I saw they stepped out while talking happily together. I noticed she wore a different shirt, which was a lot bigger than her. It wasn’t the one that she wore earlier. Some erted things kept popping up in my mind. Why did she change her t-shirt? Did they do it? If not, why she changed her clothes. My mind kept telling me it’s not a normal meeting, they might … might have … I didn’t know to think about it… … I pictured that Minho hyung did it to my girl. He kissed her, caressed her whole body, her … OMG what I was thinking? And Sulli, she screamed and moaned along with her pleasure, … I couldn’t stop picturing some scene, I wanted to believe in Sulli, she’s not that easy. I shook my head hard, and tried to think positively. All the sudden, my heart hurt like being stabbed, as seeing Minho placed a kiss on her forehead  gently. Then Sulli looked at him deeply, while her cheeks grew pinky. The way they looked at each other as if they’re truly in love, that told me the things that I had imagined, could probably happen. My vision started getting blur, I thought I couldn’t hold back my tears.    

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My birthday gift for all my beloved readers. Hope you enjoy it, and say happy birthday to me, April 8th