I want something more than a kiss

Like A

 

Sulli’s POV

Suzy said she went to Busan Junior High School. OMG why must it be the terrible school? She studied at same school with me. Did she hear about me before? I hope she won’t. Please, don’t let her know about my past. She acted normal while recognizing me. I bet she didn’t know about that. Thank God. The past had gone, and please let it go peacefully. I washed my face with cold water to make myself calmer down.

Taemin’s POV

After Suzy left, Sulli stepped out the restroom. Her face was wet. I guessed she had just washed her face.

-          Where is Suzy? – Sulli said

-          She went home. She said good bye to you – I said

-          Um … - Sulli nodded

-          Is your finger still hurt? – I said

-          No, it’s not hurt anymore – she said

-          You’re such a clumsy girl. Sit here, and we’ll watch a movie – I said and pulled her sit down next to me on the couch

-          What movie are we going to watch? – she said

-          Do you like romance or horror movie? – I said

-          I prefer romance movie – she said

I saw a new movie in the draw. It’s “Friends with benefits”. I bought it last week. But I got no chance to watch it. The seller said it’s a romance movie. I put it in DVD player, and pressed “play” button. My TV is extremely large. I want to make Sulli have feeling that she was in the cinema. I turned off the light. There’s only dim light from the TV. I sat next to Sulli, placed her head on my shoulder, while my hand wrapping around her waist. The movie started.

The movie is about 2 best friends, a boy and a girl. They are just friends, not a couple or something. And they try to discover something fresh in their relationship. They start having with each other. OMG I didn’t know there’re many hot- scene in the movie. I felt every awkward while watching the hot scene with Sulli. I peeked quickly, and saw Sulli’s cheeks were pinkish-red too. I was uncomfortable, and curious if I and Sulli …. Argh… What am I thinking? I know Sulli was very innocent, what if I made a move first? I wonder what she would react if I asked her about … that … I mean … Both of us remained in silence. I move my hand up a little bit. I pass through my hand under her t-shirt, and started her bare waist without looking at her.

Sulli’s POV

What’s with that movie? The movie was so many scenes. It’s the first time I saw that kind of movie. Of course, it’s not a movie. But it had a lot of bedding scene that 2 main characters making love. I felt burning, and my cheeks were so hot. I didn’t dare to look at Taemin. But I was so curious if Taemin blushed like me. Suddenly a warm touch traveled along my rib. I realized Taemin’s hand was under my t-shirt. Then slowly the touch moved up, it almost reached my bra. I startled, and moved away from Taemin.

Taemin’s POV

She was avoiding my touch. I almost could touch her . Her skin was soft and warm. I didn’t want let her go. I turned my head towards her, and pulled her in my chest. I caressed her face with my thumps, and pressed my lips onto her lips. She didn’t avoid my kiss. Our tongues melt along. I started her tongue harder, and faster. My heart was pounding because of excitement. But I want more than a kiss. I kissed her shell ear and kissed slow down on her neck. Her scent was so good, and … y. I left a hickey on her neck.

Sulli’s POV

Taemin kissed me so passionately. He started clasping me in his arms. It almost broke my ribs. My body was shivering when Taemin bit my ear, and bit down on my neck. The dark surrounding, there’s only dim light from the movie. Everything resembled dark room. I couldn’t see Taemin face. Wet liquor on my neck. I saw Taemin’s my neck. It made me creepier. All I could see is a half evil smile in the darkness. All of his actions remind me of someone. Someone I really hated, and I really wanted to forget. I pushed him away. I stood up and ran away from his house. My tears falling down. I wanted to forget everything. I thought I could let it go, but when Taemin touched me like that, that thing came back again in my mind. I was so scared.  

As arriving home, I saw mom was watching news on TV.

-          How’s about your date with Taemin? – my mom said

I didn’t reply, just ran to my room. I locked my room, and rushed to the bathroom. I need to take a shower. I want to wipe off everything. I soaked myself in bathing-cabin with cold water almost an hour. Now I felt better. I looked at me phone, and saw many misses calls and messages from Taemin. But I didn’t call and text back.

Taemin’s POV

What’s wrong? Why did Sulli push me away? She didn’t say anything, just ran away. Did I ask her about it so early? I was so stupid. Sulli’s not an easy girl. Of course she won’t accept it easily like the girls I used to date. I lost control myself. I tried to call Sulli many times to say sorry to her. But she didn’t pick up the phone. “Please, pick up the phone, Sulli” I texted her message. It’s all fault of the movie. It made me over-excited. The seller should tell me it’s +18. Tomorrow I’ll walk her to school, and say sorry to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hhope you like it. I'll update tomorrow or next next day